Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one remineds me jonstraoud and some others...
    http://www.youtube.com/v/2u_PN2DcfKU&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/2u_PN2DcfKU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Hey Foxee

Who is your latest Filipina friend?

I find it remarkable that so many of your personal faves over the years are mine as well (Vanessa, Marian, Michelle, et al)

Pictures of your new one when you can, please

With thanks

Hey thick 81,

For a multitude of reasons I have given the Pinay LB's a wide berth for about 8 months now. Just too much trouble. Give me a buddhist heart corrupted rather than a Catholic heart corupted.
      Sorry but for me there ain't no trusting the Pinay's....And they get fat. (Just to stop being philosophical and be a phillistine for a minute.)
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Give me a buddhist heart corrupted rather than a Catholic heart corupted. Sorry but for me there ain't no trusting the Pinay's....And they get fat...
        I've often thought the same...

Comment

• They get fat?

Or they are shiftless lazy buggers who would rather scam $20 than earn it?

Or am I being tactless again?
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Or am I being tactless again?
            Political correctness is the province of other faggot websites. This one prefers to speak the truth.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Dec. 21 2008,16:43)
              Political correctness is the province of other faggot websites. This one prefers to speak the truth.
              Nang Faa will get harris11 on this..
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Political correctness is the province of other faggot websites.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Dec. 21 2008,04:43)
                  OH MY GAWD!!! There are faggots here?
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 20 2008,00:56)
                    (jonstroud @ Dec. 19 2008,08:40) I don't know if the pot bellied little geezer with the rubber ring round his dick
                    This pot bellied little geezer shuged more hot LBs then u had hot dinners.And you shaged who..?? and who hasn't but me... Just curry on ing er...

Lets see what u can do.... No stolen photos u been ing over but the ones you took...If ever..
                    Not sure where to begin, but let's start with the numbers. I live in Bangkok, and Pattaya is a 90 minute drive down the highway for me. I have access to all the LBs I want 365 days a year. For over 20 years. I have no idea how many hookers I've shagged in that period. It's not something I'd boast about if I did know the quantity. Furthermore, I prefer quality over quantity. That's why I'd rather spend some time with Cindy than some of the creatures you spend your money on. And for me, Cindy is a slightly-better-than-average performer. but a really nice person, too. I've seen a few of your pics - let's face it: you're hard to avoid if you scroll through this forum - and I'd say 99% of what I saw was of people I wouldn't go to bed with even if they were paying me. A point in case, you posted a pic of three LBs in bed together earlier in this thread. One of them looked like she wandered off a set from a horror movie. I don't know which is worse: you having sex with someone that hideous or you posting proof of the sex you had with it.

When I do go to bed with someone, I don't take a camera with me. Why should I? I don't get off on showing pictures of me with a couple of cheap hookers. I have to admit I don't understand the mentality of anyone who does get off that way. Anyone who makes the effort to wander into a bar over here and has some money in his pocket can have exactly the same experiences.

So there will be no photos from me. If you've shagged more LBs than me, good for you. If you've shagged better looking LBs than Cindy, you've been awfully discreet about it.

Comment

• Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 21 2008,02:35) This one remineds me jonstraoud and some others...
                        Thanks a lot, now I can't get that darned song out of my head.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• i don't get it,maybe i never will,but i don't understand why some people have to criticize other people based solely on their looks.why so superficial?some times you click sometimes you don't,no big deal move on.life is to short for this shit.this planet would be a whole lot better if we stayed in the positive.i could understand saying something if she was a thief or a serial killer,but why drag someone down for something they have no control over.your born the way your born thats it.these girls face enough ridicule for trying to be who they want to be anyway.don't you think we who appreciate them on this site should help raise there self-esteem and cherish them.if not then you should raise your head out of your gopher hole and see what the majority of the world thinks of the people who seek them out.we are all in the minority here.i would think it is better to circle the wagons and protect our own.hey and i'm a guy who likes post-ops,so i'm even in a smaller minority.ok,rant over.......

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Dec. 21 2008,16:29) They get fat?

Or they are shiftless lazy buggers who would rather scam $20 than earn it?

no you hit the nail right on the top of the head
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (checkout @ Jan. 18 2009,01:34) i don't get it,maybe i never will,but i don't understand why some people have to criticize other people based solely on their looks.why so superficial?some times you click sometimes you don't,no big deal move on.life is to short for this shit.this planet would be a whole lot better if we stayed in the positive.i could understand saying something if she was a thief or a serial killer,but why drag someone down for something they have no control over.your born the way your born thats it.these girls face enough ridicule for trying to be who they want to be anyway.don't you think we who appreciate them on this site should help raise there self-esteem and cherish them.if not then you should raise your head out of your gopher hole and see what the majority of the world thinks of the people who seek them out.we are all in the minority here.i would think it is better to circle the wagons and protect our own.hey and i'm a guy who likes post-ops,so i'm even in a smaller minority.ok,rant over.......
                              quite right sir, i do remember the Missionary being ctritisized for having nadia and lights out janet in a photo with him. He replied and i quote"even the ugly ones need some loving" long live the missionary
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (checkout @ Jan. 17 2009,19:34) i don't get it,maybe i never will,but i don't understand why some people have to criticize other people based solely on their looks.why so superficial?some times you click sometimes you don't,no big deal move on.life is to short for this shit.this planet would be a whole lot better if we stayed in the positive.i could understand saying something if she was a thief or a serial killer,but why drag someone down for something they have no control over.your born the way your born thats it.these girls face enough ridicule for trying to be who they want to be anyway.don't you think we who appreciate them on this site should help raise there self-esteem and cherish them.if not then you should raise your head out of your gopher hole and see what the majority of the world thinks of the people who seek them out.we are all in the minority here.i would think it is better to circle the wagons and protect our own.hey and i'm a guy who likes post-ops,so i'm even in a smaller minority.ok,rant over.......

Well said young man...get your crate of beer for that one.....
                                x
                                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                                X