Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Dec. 04 2008,06:58) ... someone who spends hours Googling their own name must have better things to do, right?  
    I tried googling my name....

all I got was some silly, frickin' game        

Anyway I'll take Billy's rejects any day......Cindy & Nicky versus any two others in LOS,

they're right at the top of the tree in my book        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

We'll run a competition... Guess which one has had the most cosmetic surgery!
      Attached Files

Comment

you'd have to take that black box off billy's face before I could make an educated guess.

Comment

In general, I find filipino ladyboys much more attractive and much cuter than thai ladyboys. While most filipino ladyboys don't have the high priced, pumped up bodies of their p4p thai counterparts, the spanish influence on the facial features does more for me than the indo-china influence in thailand. More filipinas have been in the top echelon of the miss universe competition than thai women and that says it all for me.

Comment

have to agree with some of the other bms billy you have posted pics of some right pigs in the past but hay who gives a fuck its your choice cindy is not my type so i will find some one who is (i hope)
            i long to live in los  

Comment

Cindy,
              a very sweet enchanting young lady...
              x
              More filipinas have been in the top echelon of the miss universe competition than thai women and that says it all for me.
              Both Thai & PI have identical records... 2 wins and no other placings..
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 03 2008,18:43) I know few of you guys Love this LB...OK she got a sexy body but the face don't do nothing to me...and yes i did meet her.I love LBs with pretty face to me she isn't  ...so whats the big deal with Cindy....
                Is there some thing else about her I should know.
                no Offence Billy,
                                           But why out of the blue you come up with some dumb ass thread about one very nice and sweet ladyboy( even though i have never had the pleasure) .

I would rather check out pics of Cindys na rak than your definately overated trip reporets which are nothing more than self promotion of your cock and its infamous Black ring.......

Obviously you are a NOT cheap Charlie but cheap Billy and suffer from that dreaded disease  Thalidomide Arms..

joop joop  

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 03 2008,18:33) If we all liked the same specification there would be one LB with a very sore ass!
                  I would suggest that there are a few who do suffer that particular ailment Rossco

Comment

(doitrong @ Dec. 04 2008,13:56) your cock and its infamous Black ring.......
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ Dec. 03 2008,21:13)

you'd have to take that black box off billy's face before I could make an educated guess.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 03 2008,18:42)
                        (blonde_havoc @ Dec. 04 2008,05:55) When I finally get to LOS (summer 2010, after grad school!)
                        You are joking, right?
                        That's what I was wondering. Heck, she'll probably be married, with a couple of kids, living in the province by then.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

jesus lol
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

After reading Lefty's post, I get it now...

A man can dream, right? Right???

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Dec. 05 2008,02:15) jesus lol
                              Unfortunately, some of us are poor young dudes who have to scrape and save to get to LOS.

I've been living off American shemales and ladyboys since 2004. A little sympathy here would be appreciated!

Seriously though, I've the decision of finishing grad school before I take any ostentatious vacations... and I have to live with it.

Comment

FFS  

I just don't get the often made comment by many "she doesn't do it for me" Like someone actually values their opinion is beyond me. We all develop our own opinions and most of the people here keep the negative ones to themselves.

All he did was ask a question and give his opinion....I thought opinions were what a forum like this was about? Positive and negative.

So, a couple of people think she is average, and the vast majority think she is fantastic....sounds great for Cindy to me.

I can think of only 1 lb who has had 100% universal fantastic reviews here, so Cindy getting a 98% is pretty near the top of the class.....what is wrong with that?

No one is jumping on your bandwagon billy concerning this, and those who like you, respect you less now. I hope you realise that.
                                Speak for yourself. Keep posting Billy  

EDIT...hmmm, looks like I hve to go on a refresher course for the edit function
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X