Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was possible maybe Billy would take back his initial post? He has probably been whacked enough.

Comment

yep her face does nothing for me either, hot bodt though
      Butterfly number 1

Comment

What's not to like!
        Attached Files

Comment

Cindy lights up a room in a way few can, she gets more beautiful everytime I see her.

I will scream if I read one more person write that they don't get her, she's doesn't do it for them, try saying that after spending a little time with her.

Bigmick sums her up so well......"the blonde pixie"

...there's only one        
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

When I met Cindy she reminded me of Beyonce.  When you put all three girls of Destiny's Child together on stage, Beyonce just stands out from the rest of the girls.  Cindy is the same way, she exudes star quality.  Pictures do not do her justice.  She is 1 in a million  

Comment

Thanks Naang for that correction...seems like I always see filipinas in the final groupings.

As for Cindy, although I have never met her, you can tell from her photos that she is indeed the "blonde pixie". Whether or not she wins in everybody's beauty contest is really a moot point. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

This is my number one....
              Attached Files

Comment

And she loves you for your six pack
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

That's a party 7!

Comment

Huh?
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Ninewives @ Dec. 05 2008,06:56) If it was possible maybe Billy would take back his initial post? He has probably been whacked enough.
                      I Don't think so.....
                      Lets put things in to perspective...Cindy or any other P4P LB...
                      You think she is all nice and Lovey dovey to you because you are a handsome, sexy man with good heart..Makes you feel like sun shines from your ass..in return some of you think sun shines from her ass,,, does all that because she loves you..
                      She does all that so she can get more money and clients then the rest of the LBs..and get it...
                      She is good at her job as a prostitute..who knows how to manipulate ..
                      If you going to disrespect me over a your favorite prostitute and start calling names to the LBs or GGs I shuged..
                      So be it...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I never barfined her.. she never called me handsome..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(jimslim @ Dec. 05 2008,15:00)
                          And she loves you for your six pack
                          Presume you mean like a six pack of root beer or something.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 06 2008,03:18) [You think she is all nice and Lovey dovey to you because you are a  handsome, sexy man with good heart..Makes you feel like sun shines from your ass..in return some of you think sun shines from her ass,,, does all that  because she loves you..  
                            She does all that so she can get more money and clients then the rest of the LBs..and get it...
                            Correct Billy,she does do it to get as much money as possible out of the punter. But surely that is her job?
                            Cindy just happens to do it very well,and without attitude, a trait that is not very common with a lot of LB's.
                            She has a magnetic personallity because she is both fun and funny, and as cool as they come. I can totally understand why some of the BM's here choose to spend their entire trip with her.

I'm stocking up on kitkat's for february.
                            A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

I felt a lot of things while with Cindy, but manipulated was never one of them.

Comment

Stonefre, stop it with these double-entende posts......      
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X