Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm Cindy... does not do a lot for me either... then again i probably don't do too much for many of the ladyboys out there

But it seems to me from all the reports she is one fun gal and we all know looks last about 5 minutes once you are with someone - and the personality takes over. And it would appear this young lady wins hands down compared to most others.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Billy has been coming here for years and shagged loads of ladyboys and he still hasn't got a clue!  

Keep posting, Billy. I feel better about myself when you do!

Comment

The first time I saw SB post pics of Cindy I knew that was the one gal I had to put at the top of my "To Do List" and as most BM's know my list is huge and everpresent. Of course most times the list just gets me in heaps of trouble. Well after being with Cindy for one night I knew it wouldn't be my last with her. She was very special and best of all she kept her cellie off and slept in my ams like a baby (a very sexy one at that)!!
        Attached Files

Comment

I wish there were more of her on the sites. only 1 on ats that I know of and 2 on another site. I think she's perfect.

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 03 2008,18:43) ...so whats the big deal
            Its a classic case of thinking that all are on the same wavelength.. we are not

Ive sat in bars more times that i can remember and guys have pointed out fav Ladyboys and i think " what the fuck does he see in her", just like our old favourite Chompoo was probably pretty in an objective sense but to be honest she did nothing for me and people cant understand why i didnt fancy her  . I point out my favourite and some guys dont bat an eyelid.

IMO
            A complex subject, a bit like trying to describe the colour Red to a blind person. It is ,as someone already pointed out, in the mind of the beholder

Comment

A complex subject...
              Yep - someone with an ego problem is blaming his ineffectiveness on a defenseless ladyboy. Waaaaay complicated!

"Oh, blimey guvner... I only said I didn't like her!"

I'll take a second of my life with Cindy over a lifetime of Billy's self-congratulatory garbage.

If memory serves... Cindy doesn't need a cock ring to get it up!  

Comment

(aperry @ Dec. 06 2008,14:19) The first time I saw SB post pics of Cindy I knew that was the one gal I had to put at the top of my "To Do List" and as most BM's know my list is huge and everpresent.    Of course most times the list just gets me in heaps of trouble.  Well after being with Cindy for one night I knew it wouldn't be my last with her.  She was very special and best of all she kept her cellie off and slept in my ams like a baby (a very sexy one at that)!!
                Hmm, aperry. I have a feeling Cindys seen the DIG more than a few times.
                Attached Files
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 06 2008,23:27) If memory serves... Cindy doesn't need a cock ring to get it up!  
                  Ouch, dang!
                  This Christmas i´m making the Xmas shopping easy, i´ll get everyone a cockring. I don´t care what granny or my cousins kids says.
                  billy gave me the idea for this. Thanks billy
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 06 2008,17:27) Cindy doesn't need a cock ring to get it up!  
                    Some of us like to get it up so we can top. ...If they can't get it up ,they only like to be bottom..
                    What ever rocks your boat...

PS..
                    You can delete all the  Billy's self-congratulatory garbage... You are the boss....
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

WOW, feel the love !! LOL
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

different strokes for different folks. no accounting for differences in taste.

that being said, some of the punters on this board need to chill out. they reacted like billy insulted their mother or something.

personally, i agree with billy about the face issue. however, she was smoking hot in bed. so needless to say i enjoyed myself with cindy.
                        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

It's a shame that my friends are at each other's throats.    

Although it makes  great reading for the guys back home who can't make it to Thailand.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter that much who's right or wrong, human nature is such that everyone thinks they're right, but to be able to peacefully coexist both online and in the ladyboy venues you frequent.
                          Attached Files

Comment

...my experience with Cindy is following: ...take her some times, ever go with her first play pool, disco or something like this...., last i get very drunk (my first day in bkk), just renember was in a disco with her, dont know how come to my room ...just last i see, she suck my, for try get my strong.....impossible when i too much...., but when i wake up one hour later.....she not stop suck and stroke me......soft and lovely, not tired for wait me come up....

...and that what i mean for.......another 500.- Bht or more lady pissed off from me, seen there is nothing to enter this time.....good luck if she just move out her body from my room......not with my mobile, money and the half minibar in her bag.....

Yes......for me Cindy is a good one.....
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 06 2008,23:27) Waaaaay complicated!
                              Let me clarify

I was just refering to the general issue of why some guys are atttacted to certain partners and not others and that IMO it is in fact a complex subject. I wasnt refering directly to Billys opener...

What he is stating is obvious

Comment

(Juri @ Dec. 07 2008,14:58) good luck if she just move out her body from my room......not with my mobile, money and the half minibar in her bag.....

Yes......for me Cindy is a good one.....  
                                Yup. Cindy is probably the only one i would really trust when it comes to things like this. She would never do wrong.

Agree with relpax though, this has got a bit outta hand.
                                Its like we´re all italians and billy said our mom sucks cock for a living.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X