Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years ago when I lived in Paknam, me and Cindy had just come home from a trip to Hua Hin.

I could tell something was wrong after we had started to unpack and reluctantly she told me that 5,000 baht had gone missing from her bag which she had left in the wardrobe while we were away in Hua Hin.

It could only have been the cleaner... There wasn't a millisecond when I thought that Cindy would make something like this up.

Sure enough, we found out the cleaner had robbed her money and funnily enough it was Cindy who was feeling guilty about it!

Cindy is still the only girl I would hand over a large sum of money to without even asking her why she wanted it.

Comment

From my own last Trip Report:

The TRIP REPORTS Forum » I€™m Still Standing
      Post Number: 6ay One: - Saturday 30th August 2008 - Evening - Continued

Cindy came over to speak to Koykaeng and he introduced me. Although, obviously, there was instant recognition (on my part) from Forum photos and postings, I had never seen Cindy before €œin the flesh€.

Well, yes, I had seen many photos of her flesh, but I had never been in her physical presence before.

I was really surprised as I always thought that Cindy had so many regulars, she never appeared in the Bar.

I had a brief conversation and found her difficult to understand, which surprised me as I had assumed she spoke English well and I was also surprised that I did not find her at all attractive.

Whilst I was attempting to converse with Cindy, Bee had slipped away€¦€¦€¦.
      Post Number: 12: Day Two - Sunday 31st August 2008 - The Early Hours

I was also really surprised to see Cindy on the street.

I thought of the times in the past that I had wanted to meet her €“ but, given my jet-lagged state, I wasn€™t going to take her home and have her report to Stogie or bigmick22 that I was a total starfish in bed.

Post Number: 44: Day Three - Monday 1st September 2008 -Evening Continued

Earlier on in this Trip Report I have said that I was surprised to see Cindy actually in Cascades and then later, on two nights, working the sidewalk.

I had talked to Cindy across the table over dinner and had totally revised my initial impression.

Firstly, Cindy looked so much better, properly made up.

Second, Cindy had an excellent understanding of English and could converse easily, albeit that her grammar was somewhat mangled.

Third, across the table, within a few minutes, I had realised that her best feature was the bubbly, fun-loving, €œkooky€, impish, personality. She was a riot.

Now, in the taxi, I told her of my surprise at seeing her first in Cascades and later on the street.

Cindy responded that she could not always be with customers who took her away to the beaches, so she had to find new ones or ones she knew who had, perhaps, missed her in Cascades because she had been out for €œshort-time€.

Cindy went on to elaborate how many times a day she could get hard and how many times she could cum per day and specifically how she had passed the two previous nights.

I found Cindy absolutely hilarious, and although on a physical level, she held little attraction for me, I could see how one would easily be drawn to her and be totally captivated by her. She is one very funny, high-spirited, terrific, personality.

Post Number: 48(in answer to bigmick22's Post)' : I have no difficulty in understanding how you can pass a week with her - but, based on that which she said in the taxi, you must have amazing stamina

To each their own - but without having tasted the fruit, I do now fully understand why Cindy has so many admirers who are totally captivated by her. She is one very funny, high-spirited, terrific, personality.
      Attached Files

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 07 2008,12:42) Its like we´re all italians and billy said our mom sucks cock for a living.
        I don't think many will comprehend what you are saying...
        For the offense they took, you'll think she is the only mom they know...And we know what she does for living...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Ok... ok...

Cascades?

Comment

Yep... and she's lonely these days so pay her a call!

Comment

I remember last January I went to Cascades to look for her and she was not there. Then I started seeing her around for the next few days with this big guy who apparently had taken her for several days. So better get to her before he does.

Comment

that was me - we ended up going to Samui. Sorry dude
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Yeah, I know it was you. I saw you and her in Obsessions and figured it was you.

Comment

I was with Cindy in Late October, I was quite drunk and we went back to her place. She is a sweetie. I understand the whole face thing, but it is not even an issue when you are with her, her body is amazing and she is a truly cool person. The sex is fantastic.......

I had her phone number , but lost it, so I guess if I want to see her again I will have to drag myself to Cacades or wherever she works, I forget, I met her outside Nana after hours.
                    That's the beauty of the ride.

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 08 2008,16:35)  Yep... and she's lonely these days so pay her a call!  
                      Lonely=no costumer=no baht=no love.
                      So yes, she´s lonely
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

come on, sev7en, that's 101...

Comment

sev7en's just feeling a little bit lonely himself

I predict this will be cured by N and M in about ... oh ... 2 weeks now
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 08 2008,19:05) sev7en's just feeling a little bit lonely himself

I predict this will be cured by N and M in about ... oh ... 2 weeks now  
                            M will cure that with a little help from thb.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Looks like cindy is indeed someone special!! But still not my cup of tea( ya i have to agree with the face thing). IMHO when one dunt have the face, one tend to compensate it with good attitude and service to keep the customer happy. Still
                              if u ask me to choose between face and attitude, i'll pick attitude. Those with pretty face tend to think they are some kind of superstar or something. So after
                              hearing all the rave reviews about tis gal, i might just give it a try

Comment

Cindy tries hard to please, which is quite something when you consider how many customers she's had in 2008. Not many like her to be found in Bangkok, so she's appreciated all the more.

Perhaps a more insightful response to the starter of this thread might be what's the big deal with the legions of skank he goes to so much trouble to have photographed in bed with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X