Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jonstroud @ Dec. 10 2008,01:30) skank he goes to so much trouble to have photographed in bed with him?

Lets see if you can do better...
    Attached Files
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your my hero Billy....  

you still have not answered the question why u first started the thread and attacked the lovely Cindy for no apparent reason?

Maybe you are just jealous that her cock is Bigger than yours??

Comment

you still have not answered the question why u first started the thread and attacked the lovely Cindy for no apparent reason?
          Attacked? Aw, come on.....

The way I look at it, he asked a fairly innocent question....what a bunch of drama queens.

Cindy is the big winner out of this, and good for her...sounds like she is a cool chick

But her fa.........
          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 10 2008,15:55) But her fa.........
            Hey Stewart,

Obviosly you are as Shallow as Billy....  

Comment

(doitrong @ Dec. 10 2008,10:47)
              (Stewart @ Dec. 10 2008,15:55) But her fa.........
              Hey Stewart,

Obviosly you are as Shallow as Billy....  

What ? Are u going to merry her..?? or are u forgetting u are PAYING to fuck or to be fucked by her....Don't tell me, you go to LOS to fined a LOVE..
              Let me say it again SHE IS A HOOKER,PROSTITUTE, WHORE..PRO...Comprande..??
              So when im paying to shag one and her legs up on my shoulders,ramming her ass I want to look down a pretty face...
              Or is it because she is behind u shaging your ass you don't cear what she looks like...
              Attached Files

Comment

Billy, whos the babe in post 92 , 2nd small pic, standing together with you, looks like shes postop?
                Thanks.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 06 2008,03:18)
                  (Ninewives @ Dec. 05 2008,06:56) If it was possible maybe Billy would take back his initial post? He has probably been whacked enough.
                  I Don't think so.....
                  Lets put things in to perspective...Cindy or any other P4P LB...
                  You think she is all nice and Lovey dovey to you because you are a handsome, sexy man with good heart..Makes you feel like sun shines from your ass..in return some of you think sun shines from her ass,,, does all that because she loves you..
                  She does all that so she can get more money and clients then the rest of the LBs..and get it...
                  She is good at her job as a prostitute..who knows how to manipulate ..
                  If you going to disrespect me over a your favorite prostitute and start calling names to the LBs or GGs I shuged..
                  So be it...
                  You missed the point big guy. The issue is that you had the need to attack her for no apparent reason. I was actually trying to give you an out, but you seem to like to defend the indefensible.

My mom always told me if can't say something nice about someone, come sit next to me.........

Comment

but thanks for letting me know that she is a prostitute, I wasn't aware of it

Comment

• (sev7en @ Dec. 10 2008,18:29)  Billy, whos the babe in post 92 , 2nd small pic, standing  together with you, looks like shes postop?
                      Thanks.
                      She is one of the dogs as SB says,,, i shagged in Phuket...and yes she was post-op...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Gorgeous! Shame about the chop though.
                        Thanks.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Her name is Maysa.  Hangs out in the Soi Bangla area. Prefers longtimes (if she likes you).

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• ouch both of you should think before posting
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• This thread and its content including the instigator of the thread is completely out of control.........

I suggest everyone take a deep breath and get in control.........or just shut the F up

Some people need to really grow up

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X