Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, ever wonder what Cindy thinks we look like ??
    TEXASMAC

Comment

• Thai baht???

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Thank you for this thread.

Walking past nana in a drunken state I was potentially heading for a disasterous end to the night when I ran into Cindy. Remembering all the good feedback she had gotten from you guys I knew that I would be in good hands with her.

We had a few more drinks and I was enjoying her company so much that I didn't want the night to end. Pleased that she went back to my hotel room with me.

She was fabulous.

Instead of my usual 2 day hangover I woke up feeling like a new man. Life is Good!!!

Comment

• i met cindy a few months ago... great time with her.... and like everyone says... really easy to chat to ...unlike some that you can,t wait to pay so they leave
          meeting ladyboys

Comment

• For me it's her smile. A sea of gurls in Cascade, you look at her, she at you and that slow, full, easy smile she bestows just shuts all else out.
            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

• Vive la Cindy!

Had my first all-night with her a couple of weeks ago. Sweeet!  
              Me at myself.com

Comment

• Great thread. I don't think there are many who know her better than me and I'm very happy that she has been given the praise she deserves.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• This thread is most uplifting.... it celbrates a ladyboy for being a good sort in the true sense of the word.
                  Nice stuff to all contributors.
                  f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• saw Cindy about 3 weeks ago on Suk Rd, we chatted for about 5 minutes and if it wasnt 4am and I had to be at the airport at 5.30am, she would hae been going back to the hotel with me..Looked better than I had ever seen her look before

Comment

• Always seems to be cheefull and smiling . more than i can say for some of the LBS in there. I notice that some have even turned to threats now in cascades if you dont buy them a drink. The mamasan does fuck all about it.. what a joke.. desperate times

anyway good luck to Cindy, one of the nicer people to be found in that shithole

Comment

• Never been with Cindy but have had many talks and chit-chat's with her. Something has always been 'in the way' once decision time was due, either I had to go somewhere else to meet someone or similar. One of the nicest LB's I have ever connected with... Am now in Vietnam working, guys, cherish what you have available there... here's nothing.... lol.....

Comment

• 1st night back this trip, I called her at about 3.am, she was in foodland eating so we grabbed a cab and straight back to the hotel, was yet another great night

Comment

Working...
                          X