X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(blonde_havoc @ Dec. 15 2008,18:26) *points to Cindy thread*  
    I have no idea what's going on in LOS, but from what's happening on this forum lately I would agree with this one. She makes you all go crazy!

Comment

I voted for Nicky€¦ not only is she good looking she€™s also a great performer€¦ my time with her was unforgettable. She was horny as hell and could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

Comment

who's this girl called other
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Down in Sodom-by-the-sea there is a ladyboy who commands the respect of all - Nicky.

One night as I was being hassled by a well known LB, I stopped her dead by telling her I was waiting for Nicky. She turned away & said something in Thai, I would be confident it translated as "isn't everyone?"

Take a look at her with bolt-ons & try to name any girl more appealing. She really is that good.....
          Attached Files
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(BAM @ Dec. 15 2008,19:55) and could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.
            One way of describing it  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Time to start a "write-in" vote campaign for the alluring fantastic, sexy, Candy. Definitely won my heart and soul and life savings last summer!! I will still split the Maserati with you TT!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Better pic of the lovely Candy!!
                Attached Files

Comment

I think its a bit unfair to include poy in the list she is not in the p4p scene. but my pick would be Nicky

Comment

Nicky is my pick ......she was FANTASTIC!!!!

Comment

Viv I love Moo's look but never met her so can't really comment!
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(great_shape @ Dec. 16 2008,13:22) I think its a bit unfair to include poy in the list she is not in the p4p scene.
                        Sure..
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Would have thought Emma and Areeya would have been there...
                          Butterfly number 1

Comment

It's a tough call - almost all are on my top 10 list.
                            Unfortunately I can't claim having been with any of these
                            as I only got in to LB's a year ago.
                            But then again I have had a taste of the potential next generation superstars.
                            So for this poll I had to search the infamous Master Bator files and the "chuck wow" registrar.
                            Once again a close call this time between Nancy and Mint. Hmmm does prove I am into big cocks. Never realised that....
                            Alnd also a though decision I have to make between Femboy and Ladyboy. Here the votes go to Nancy (face and tits (hormone!).
                            But the final casting vote goes to Mint - just like her cock more!
                            And yes she is my Avatar on another forum.
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

For me Moo absolutley stunning !

Comment

Interesting vote distribution, everyone is in double digits. All of these girls have carved out a legacy and a good following, but it seems Nicky might just be the very favorite ladyboy of this era. I would have never imagined, though haven't had the pleasure of meeting her. Should be interesting to compare this generation to the favorites down the road a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X