Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is done on a "first past the post" basis.

Run it again with preferential voting for everyone to rate their top 5 girls. 5 for their favourite down to 1 for their 5th favourite, 6th to 10th receive nothing.

A much clearer result would then emerge.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

just to add another thought if a similar poll is run...you should better define the parameters...like some of us might think a LB is stunningly beautiful, but if she doesnt TOP, then she would fall off my favs list (moo is a good example of this type)...and even though another LB isnt quite a stunner, but she has a great attitude, nice cock and shoots a big load, she moves right up to the top of the list.

cheers!

Comment

hey...just curious...is candy (photo above a few posts) a good top? nice package? she sure has a great ass! Thanks for the pic!

Comment

My favourite is Chompoo - a Lady who knows how to treat a man with respect always. Beautiful personality along with stunning looks and skills to melt titanium

Saiphon

Comment

HT2....Candy can please you any way you like if you pay her well. She gives GFE and always comes to room super clean and beautiful. She has a very nice package and really likes you to suck on it.

Comment

Hey that's my pic of Moo.

She looked so hot with that red hair. Too bad she got into trouble and they shaved it all off in prison.
              * LadyboyDolls.com
              * Third World Media
              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Lyla should have been on this list
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Kwang from Obsession should have been there too......
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

I'd disagree with that choice.

she sucks in bed and is a meth junkie like a lot of the girls in the Nana scene

Lyla may have dabbled in that shit a little bit but overall she is a great kid, a GREAT lay, speaks perfect english and is funny as hell.... Kwang is boring
                    and has absolutely none of those attributes.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 26 2008,23:32) she sucks in bed and is a meth junkie

Good to see you back , no one writes lines like that anymore
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 26 2008,18:32) she sucks in bed .....
                        That's ok with me.
                        Dutch.

Comment

(jimslim @ Dec. 27 2008,02:23)

..... which is exactly the reason the beloved leader of these forums does NOT want me around

Comment

"Who loves ya Baby"
                            Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 27 2008,18:09)
                              (jimslim @ Dec. 27 2008,02:23)

..... which is exactly the reason the beloved leader of these forums does NOT want me around  
                              Up to him. It´s easier to have yay-sayers and sheeps around.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

The problem Seven is that for every Jimslim or you around there are 2 or 3 more who contact SB and say " can you please get that mean ol' JD guy to stop posting, we don't like what he says up here"  LOL.   so best to leave the majority of the posting to the head -nodding [up and down] crowd, it seems to be more fun that way.

Truth be told my best years for discussing this subject are way behind me anyway, hell I haven't been around Nana or any other hot spot in at least 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X