X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence warning!!!!!!!!!!

A major, growing alliance between "axis of evil" members is forming.
    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

We have to start a "bring back JaiDee" movement.

Comment

Thanks, T ....the old-timers like you and Bartman have always supported my various antics

some people don't seem to remember, know, or  care that I actually started this forum myself ...... and  8 years later my head is still filled with memories and experiences that most people would love to hear about but the whiners and lovebirds all cringe when they read what I have to say so fuck 'em.

I saw a thread on another forum a few months back about some grown men crying at the airport like babies when they leave their ladyboy hookers in the terminal;  that cracked me up and left me shaking my head and leaving that forum all together, never to return. At first I actually couldn't believe that it was true or that anyone would admit to that, but these guys really sounded serious!   That was way too much for me to handle ...... and if I posted my true thoughts on that scenario here 1/2 the people would probably laugh and the other 1/2 may see themselves and be angry at me.

For that second 1/2 ..... I promise you your priorities are way out of whack.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Like your style JD

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 28 2008,18:29) so best to leave the majority of the posting to the head -nodding [up and down] crowd, it seems to be more fun that way.

I don´t know about more fun, but surely more convenient. I miss Jon,FredNuygen/Sangabriel/Surferboy, Doug, Ziggy, etc, even that homophobe brocklanders, posters with substance and intelligence.
            Now we have  3 new brilliant threads from deepthroat every week like: "What lb gives the best head", "What lb should i chose to pop my cherry".
            Nhscotsman, seanbean and pacman don´t know whos cock to suck more, Stoogies or mardhis. Former idol billy is being slagged off for paying to little money to trannyhookers, who already make ten times what the average thai worker do.
             This place isn´t what it used to be.  Sheeps one and all. Just the way BigBoss wants it.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 29 2008,23:40)   I saw a thread on another forum a few months back about some grown men crying at the airport like babies when they leave their ladyboy hookers in the terminal
              Now thats a great idea for a thread , I've witnessed this weird spectator sport at airport departure gates before , grown middle aged men looking all broken and torn (It was Thai GGs , but I'm sure a ladyboy could add even more drama to the scene )

Right who's gonna get the ball rolling
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 29 2008,23:40)  some people don't seem to remember, know, or  care that I actually started this forum myself ...... and  8 years later my head is still filled with memories and experiences that most people would love to hear about but the whiners and lovebirds all cringe when they read what I have to say so fuck 'em.
                Hey JaiDee, we've never met but I know you started this forum, it's turned out fine & you should be pleased with it. I doubt many care, you know what a tough old world it is, but when did you become one of the very whiners about whom you complain? Yes, many would love to hear about your memories but you seem to have a bad case of the sulks about people who have the sulks with you.

Or can't you see the irony?

I saw a thread on another forum a few months back about some grown men crying at the airport like babies when they leave their ladyboy hookers in the terminal;  that cracked me up and left me shaking my head and leaving that forum all together, never to return.  At first I actually couldn't believe that it was true or that anyone would admit to that, but these guys really sounded serious!   That was way too much for me to handle ...... and if I posted my true thoughts on that scenario here 1/2 the people would probably laugh and the other 1/2 may see themselves and be angry at me.

For that second 1/2 ..... I promise you your priorities are way out of whack.
                Out of whack??

You wouldn't be writing that if it had happened to you. And yes, I have had the airport goodbye scene with an hysterical girl, the emotion so intense it haunts me over 30 years later.

And it wasn't me doing the crying.....

Every morning for 2 months I watched love sick couples sitting together in the Malaysia Hotel dining room crying over his leaving, the jukebox on continual recycle of the Manhattans "Lets just kiss & say goodbye".

You wouldn't have wanted to wander into that place sprouting your cynicism, not if you didn't want to be wearing your balls as a necklace.

If the airport scenes turn your stomach - tough!!

Just remember the girls & the LBs of LOS are not made of wood, they are harder today than the 70's but are still just as capable of feeling love, just as vulnerable when a nice guy has offered them hope of a better life.

And I know you will want to tell me what clever actors they are, how they can turn on the tears at will to wring a few more baht out of the stupid farang,

but try explaining to my old dad how a week after I returned from Bangkok, my Thai girlfriend turned up at home having bought & paid for a ticket herself - ONE WAY!!

They may all be hookers to you my friend, the very idea of love in Thailand nothing but the delusions of weak minds, but the emotions from a Thai holiday can last a lifetime. 33 years so far & still as strong as ever.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 30 2008,05:37) what clever actors they are, how they can turn on the tears at will to wring a few more baht out of the stupid farang
                  Correct, paccie. You finally get it!
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Dear sev7en, when I need help with my backhand, you'll be the first guy I call, for any matters regards LOS, I will just battle on myself,

the same as I did while you were in high school...      

I am still pondering your curious post above, the inglorious #50.    

In 4 brief lines you manage to piss off a number of us, while ignoring the reality the forum has matured & moved on from some of the drunken rants proffered by those you wish to immortalise.

On their day they could write some good stuff, I still miss ziggystardust, a gentleman who had much to offer the board, but I believe you pine for the controversy a harshly biting attack could deliver.

I suspect it is the meaness of spirit that embodies much of your own postings to be what you really miss. All bullies like to have mates for support.

Don't ever confuse the egotistical, narcissistic, psychotic ravings of world-weary members craving attention for "substance & intelligence".

Why even bother to criticize deepthroat, the new guys are the future around here, making them think twice before they ask questions that, to them have merit, is ridiculous.

And as for your accusation of my (I can't speak for Sean or Scotty) shameless pandering to Stogie & Mardhi, I am sure that gave them great cause for amusement. I have not seen any evidence they think any more or less of me than they ever did.

And that is fine by me, I will write when & as I feel fit.

And Billy was treated very well by the forum over the allegations levelled at him, to his credit he gave as good as he got. Trust me, that could have turned ugly.

But despite the contradictions you present, the flagrant allegations dished up as fact,

that was a vintage sev7en post.  3/10 for truth  7/10 for grammar  8/10 for slander   9/10 for controversy
                    and 10/10 for the Wanker of the Week award      
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I must say that none of the above mentioned list make my list . . . other than maybe Cindy who is a very nice person and fun to be around. I have met some truly wonderful people and have no regrets. I won't reveal my favs because . . . we ll just because. I'm just glad Thailand is on this planet and I've had the opportunity to meet a few of these people.

Comment

The thread I was referring to started out as talking about the "tears at the airport" coming from the LB or Lady side and quickly evolved into guys saying THEY cried as well once they left their hookers .... and frankly I found that quite odd.  I don't know if you posted there Pacman, I don't really care,  and I ain't talking the time to go back and check that thread;  I thought it was an embarassment to all  mankind when I saw that shit.

RE; Tears ...... in 1997 my stepfather died;  the guy who raised me since I was 7 years old and my idol, my role model and the smartest man I have ever met. He was also a full-bird Colonel from the WW2 era, and took care of me and my brothers and sisters as if we were his own and also set up my Mom so she'd be comfortable to this very day and until she passes.

A great man if there ever was one, at his funeral he had full military honors which included a 21-gun salute and then taps; when those riflemen fired off their volley's I lost it and rightly so in my opinion.  To think that some hooker from the farmlands of Thailand whom I had just met one week or even 1 year earlier could bring out the same emotions does a huge disservice to a great man like that.

Again, priorities out of whack .... let the hookers give up their fake crocodile tears, men should just suck it up and  say "see ya next time"

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 30 2008,17:49) Again, priorities out of whack .... let the hookers give up their fake crocodile tears, men should just suck it up and  say "see ya next time"
                          I see guys/customers with girls at the airport every time I leave...

But they souldn't say. "See ya next time."

They should say..."What the fuck am I doing bringing a hooker to the airport?"
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You're the best, KH

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 26 2008,23:32) I'd disagree with that choice.

she sucks in bed and is a meth junkie like a lot of the girls in the Nana scene
                              What happened to make your opinion of Kwang so low?

Everyone has their thing--- some people like meth, some people like pills, some alcohol -- its really all the same.

Some pics of the wonderful Kwang courtesy of the Panzer collection..............
                              Attached Files
                              My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 30 2008,09:25) the Wanker of the Week award      
                                What do i win? Dinner with Big Boss and a signed photo?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X