X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....everything under the words...."what you not like happen to you.....so don't do it to a LB"......

...i think if we not forget this and stay fair, every heart/ass will get open alone...., and this is not a question of price or age....., just of style !
    xxx

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 30 2008,05:18)
      (rxpharm @ Dec. 29 2008,14:19) Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.
      I am all for treating them well  and happy to see that train of thought from members all the time, but I do not agree with the above since we are talking about bargirls. They are there to make money, not get wined and dined or find a perfect date or knight in shining armor. So on the contrary a quick in and out customer and some baht in pocket describes their absolute most perfect, dream customer. It's safe, easy, and they can go right back to the bar for more. They then have the option to choose to go out and have fun with the money where they want and with who they want--a much more favorable scenario.

Think about it. Given the choice, would you prefer an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii or the cash equivalent in hand? Not to say we shouldn't bring them to the beach or try to create good relationships, just be realistic. That in & out exchange may not appeal to many of us, but it sure does to them!

Wooow... Here is some one who knows whats is all about...£$£$.
      If you BF one for ST they'll try so hard to make you cum early so they can go back to bar for next one..Or BFed the LB or GG for LT and she gets a phon call or gives you a excuse to live early...
      BUT..
      If some one paying them OTT...and can't even shag Then they'll want to stay and be wined and dined...Thats a easy money...One thing LBs or GG know ,When they catch a easy prey and like any other predator they are not going to give it up that easy..
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Juri @ Dec. 30 2008,09:31) ...."what you not like happen to you.....so don't do it to a LB"......
        NO WAY they are not going to do to me what i do to them...  
        Attached Files

Comment

Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.
          Personnally, I just want to be remembered as a "normal" repeat client.

They may sell their bodies, they work as prostitutes most days but in their mind, they want, no, they NEED to believe there is something more.
          This, I think, is the most valuable piece of wisdom.

Telling them that you butterfly, is IMO very much like confessing beforehand that you are an unfaithful temporary boyfriend rather than being a paying customer.
          It saves a lot of hassle later, but at the same time they stay in their illusion...

For most women, for example, sexual desire is difficult to separate from love - has something to do with the instincts, I believe.
          Anyway, for ladyboys, I am not sure the service would be as good if they tuned in to be just whores, because then it would be more like "gimme the 5000 baht before, you've got one hour, cumming costs extra, Wham, bam, goodbye and thank you Sir, please do come back - next please".

Comment

69billy, ok - maybe we need to distinguish between short time and long time!

I am sure you didn't treat your ex-gf like that when you took her long time.

Anyway, yes, there would be different strategies depending on what you are planning to do. If you are out to shag as many lbs as possible, 69billy and jaidete are probably right - although I still stay be considerate and polite with your companion of choice.

If you are angling for a long time - then the strategy needs to be adjusted.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have a ladyboy girlfriend and I treat her with respect, in return I get passion, abuse, jealousy, high emotions, loyalty, and 20 phone calls a day. Is it worth it? Maybe.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 30 2008,17:17) 69billy, ok - maybe we need to distinguish between short time and long time!  

I am sure you didn't treat your ex-gf like that when you took her long time.  

Anyway, yes, there would be different strategies depending on what you are planning to do. If you are out to shag as many lbs as possible, 69billy and jaidete are probably right - although I still stay be considerate and polite with your companion of choice.

If you are angling for a long time - then the strategy needs to be adjusted.
                Yes we should ...
                ST... is for 1-2 hrs.
                LT... is most of the time is for all night...
                But..
                LT+ is for days or weeks and the LBs that I know for years ,so then the treatment is different...

BMs who knows me, they know how i treat my LT+ LBs...I'm considerate and polite with my LBs . But thats up to a point...As long as they don't try to take a piss....every one got there limits...

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Dec. 29 2008,22:23) I agree with pacman, Naang Faa (Suay) would be a GREAT source of information and she has VERY GOOD insight into the real world.
                  Their real world yes,but not in their p4p world,even when i
                  go to their bar i never interfere with their job.
                  My own particular group of friends,all post-op,(and i am
                  getting into their mindset,that pre-ops and post-ops
                  are entirely different species all together)
                  What do i know? in buisness they prefer the older GME
                  (gentlemen experience) you rarely get with young bucks..
                  They like to be appreciated,bargaining down to a pittence
                  is an insult,but desperate times la la la.

My own relationship with the group will probably be of little use
                  to anyone on this site,but away from the bar and the potential
                  customer,they are just normal,if a little more friendly and fun loving
                  group of girls and it's hard to beleive
                  what they do for a living.

I appreciate that to lots of guys here,you have little time
                  for them if you cant/don't want screw them,fair enough,but to me they're
                  friends...doesn't matter what they do for a
                  living,even with all the privileges i had in my life they are
                  my equal no matter if it's the rich girl from Chaing Rai or the
                  poorest girl in the group or Miss Tiffany,i treat them all the same
                  and they try hard not to make me feel like an outsider,
                  I was the same when i was a guy (eww) and dating one
                  of the ex members group..
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(manarak @ Dec. 30 2008,16:56) Telling them that you butterfly, is IMO very much like confessing beforehand that you are an unfaithful temporary boyfriend rather than being a paying customer.
                    It saves a lot of hassle later, but at the same time they stay in their illusion...
                    they stay in their illusion...WTF...
                    There are NO illusions ..We are talking about p4p ,there doing it for money and if u are thinking any other way, you are the one who is dreaming....
                    Next thing ,you going to tell us you r shaging them for free because u r a nice guy, and a boyfriend...
                    and whats with the Boyfriend sh.t..? Guy is going for 2weeks shaging holiday...NOT to look for wife...

Comment

Has Juri been introduced to Deiter yet? I would love to read posts of a two way conversation between those two!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 30 2008,12:17) ..and I am neither young, good looking or the perfect dream customer...
                        Have to agree with your first two points.......

Comment

How to treat a ladyboy prostitute?

Honestly?

Treat them as if they are made of plutonium (and that means you should always wear protective gear and keep a pair of big heavy metal tongs nearby).

Seriously.

I'm not saying you should be rude or distant. Be a nice gentleman and treat them with respect, and you'll get much better service. But that's true for anyone working in a "service industry". Be rude to a waitress at Denny's and she's liable to spit in your food. Be polite and appreciative, and you'll get 5-star service from any greasy-spoon table jockey.

That's just common sense.

But many guys seem to lose their minds when they're around a pretty girl, and they lavish all sorts of money, gifts, and attention on her. Forgetting that its her JOB to milk you for every cent you've got.

And I'm not even saying that in a bad way. I like to give girls gifts, its part of the whole GFE. But the "Girlfriend Experience" is just like the "Disney Experience". It's a RIDE and eventually, you have to GET OFF.

Its always amazing to me to see guys buying into the delusion that they are some sort of White Knight and she's really just a "nice girl looking for someone to save her from a hard life". Bollocks. She's not Julia Robert and you're not Richard Gere. This is reality, people. Don't forget that.

The minute you start thinking about taking her away from "the life" and introducing her to your mother, have one of your friends punch you in the head with a staple gun until you come to your senses. I know this will come as a shock to some people, but prostitution is actually frowned upon in "normal" society, and unless you're willing to sacrifice all your non-whore-mongering friends and customers, it's best to keep things on the down-low.

If friendship blossoms in the bar, that's great, but keep her as a BAR-FRIEND. Otherwise, you're asking for trouble. For example, one time I met a ladyboy in a bar and we hit it off very well, as friends. She was into the easy Japanese money so she had no interest in milking me, but when they weren't around, she'd sit and chat with me. And I appreciated having a shield to protect me from the roving packs of prancing, catwalking Amazons.

Eventually, I started to think of this girl as a "real" friend. I never barfined her, but we'd often meet after work for dinner and sometimes a mutual quickie just for fun. But then a new girl started working at the bar and I was totally smitten with her tight body. Rrrrrrrr. So I would just walk in, barfine the new girl and go fuck her brains out. My "friend" felt slighted (and perhaps a bit jealous), and so she started telling the whole bar that I was a creepy stalker guy who would follow her around after work. After that, I got harassed every time I got within 10 feet of the door.

The point of that story is that every bar-relationship can sour, even ones that are non-financial. I'd barfined dozens of girls out of that place before without a problem, but for some reason, my infatuation with that particular girl really cheesed off my "friend". If I had been STUPID and opened up my non-bar life to that girl, she could have raised all sorts of havoc in her jealous picque. It had always been pleasant to talk with her, and part of the reason I liked her was because she seemed to be one of the more sane and intelligent girls in the bar. So if she can lose it, anyone can.

When you go to Disneyland, you don't expect to be able to come home with Minnie Mouse and introduce her to all your friends. Likewise, if you go to Ladyboyland, don't go looking for "luv". You're a moron if you do.

Sometimes love really does happen, but it's super-rare! And given the nature of the P4P scene and society's disapproval of it, "love" in those cases is often full of challenges and sacrifices for both parties. It's not something you should do on a whim.

If you're serious about finding your soulmate, don't go to the bars. Try hanging around a make-up counter or hair salon near a university. You're more likely to meet a decent, sweet girl who wants to be a REAL girlfriend, not a GFE.

Naang Faa will probably say I'm being overly cynical and that the girls in the P4P scene are people too and deserve to be treated like real people too.

She's right. I am being cynical, but then again, so are most of the girls in the P4P scene too. So I'm just being realistic. For them, it's a job, and for me, it's a trip to Disneyland. We both get something out of the exchange that we want, so that's all good.

I'm a strong advocate for treating these girls well and being decent to them. So it would be a mistake to assume that I'm an asshole to them just because I keep them at arm's length (as far as my privacy is concerned).

I'm just saying that Minnie Mouse isn't going to dump Disneyland and run off to Canada with you just because you're NICE to her. Heck, I'm nice to every waitress I meet, that doesn't mean she's going to quit working at Pizza Hut to jump on the back of my Harley and ride off into the sunset with me.

Being a nice customer is my role in the P4P scene. I'm not a savior or a white knight and I never pretend to be one (guys who lead a girl on like that for the freebies are part of the reason so many of them are bitter and cynical).

Her role in the P4P scene is to provide me with no-hassle service and a bit of illusion and fun. I'm not looking for her to be "the one" and girls who try to play that angle are frankly, highly annoying.

Everyone who works at Disneyland, HATES working at Disneyland (trust me, I know). That doesn't mean they want some family from Des Moines to adopt them and take them home. It's a job. It's a shitty job. But it pays well, so they do it. And the last thing they want is annoying customers playing games with them and being morons. You're supposed to just come, pay the damn entry fee, enjoy the damn rides, take some damn photos, and then go the fuck home!

If you want P4P ladyboys to "like you", then don't screw around trying to be their best friends or personal saviors. Just be a good customer and they'll really, really appreciate it.

Comment

I like to give girls gifts, its part of the whole GFE.  But the "Girlfriend Experience" is just like the "Disney Experience".  It's a RIDE and eventually, you have to GET OFF...
                             We are not worthy!    

Absolutely the best post on this thread and the best thing I have read for a long while!

Happy New Year, Doug...

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 31 2008,12:03)
                              I like to give girls gifts, its part of the whole GFE.  But the "Girlfriend Experience" is just like the "Disney Experience".  It's a RIDE and eventually, you have to GET OFF...
                               We are not worthy!    

Absolutely the best post on this thread and the best thing I have read for a long while!

Happy New Year, Doug...  
                              Thanks! I figured you'd like that line.

I'm just trying to close out the year strong in the quote-of-the-year category .

Happy New Year to you as well and to everyone else on the forums too. Best wishes in 2009 and may your flags never flutter!

Comment

(doug @ Dec. 31 2008,11:45) I'm a strong advocate for treating these girls well and being decent to them.  
                                Credit where it is due Doug. That is a great summary & I thank you for an intelligent post.

Even though Naang Faa & yourself don't qualify as pen-pals, you & her are not worlds apart in your views.

Who would disagree with your above quote? Certainly not Naang.

It may be commonsense to us but the more guys who take note of posts such as yours, the better the understanding will be between the farangs & the bargirls of LOS.
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X