X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mjs31 View Post
    Does anyone know of sex on premises venues in Bangkok or Pattaya? Kind of like gay saunas, but lb friendly.
    Almost all of the ladyboy bars have short time rooms either in the establishment, upstairs or next door. So you can take one or more ladyboys for a session right from the bar. They won't have sex with you right in the bar although sometimes you may get a handjob or blowjob in there. Nana Plaza has several ladyboy bars and short time rooms on the third floor. Bars like Why Not bar and Check In bar have short time rooms on premise.

If you are looking for the ladyboy version of a gay sauna or bathhouse, you won't really find that. I assume you mean a place where there is many ladyboys and men and you can have free sex with each other for the price of entry. You can find some gay saunas like this in Patpong area of Bangkok but not a ladyboy version. For the most part all the ladyboys are pay for play unless they want to be your girlfriend, then you pay in other ways.

I hope that helps.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Almost all of the ladyboy bars have short time rooms either in the establishment, upstairs or next door. So you can take one or more ladyboys for a session right from the bar. They won't have sex with you right in the bar although sometimes you may get a handjob or blowjob in there. Nana Plaza has several ladyboy bars and short time rooms on the third floor. Bars like Why Not bar and Check In bar have short time rooms on premise.

If you are looking for the ladyboy version of a gay sauna or bathhouse, you won't really find that. I assume you mean a place where there is many ladyboys and men and you can have free sex with each other for the price of entry. You can find some gay saunas like this in Patpong area of Bangkok but not a ladyboy version. For the most part all the ladyboys are pay for play unless they want to be your girlfriend, then you pay in other ways.

I hope that helps.
      Your last sentence. So true not that I am complaining. I love my girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

I hope that helps.
        Thanks for the info. A lb i know likes to be watched while having sex, hence the sopv question - do you know if lbs are welcome at gay saunas? She wants to show off 🙂

Comment

• Originally posted by Mjs31 View Post

Thanks for the info. A lb i know likes to be watched while having sex, hence the sopv question - do you know if lbs are welcome at gay saunas? She wants to show off 🙂
          Well you could probably do that in some ladyboy bars if you tip them. On the stage if you want.

Ladyboys are not welcome in many nightclubs in Bangkok but not to sure about saunas. Some some may not.
          You may be able to try this Krubb gay sauna. They say they have a trans night and have a couple pics with ladyboys on their website.

c9910f_0c7e47d4e5a040e7aaf06e2fb73af160~mv2.webp 2022-10-20.jpg
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• The Bobo Nightclub in the Hyatt Regency on Sukhvumit Soi 13 is lb friendly - but she can't be too "slutty". There are a lot of high end lbs (pre and postop), that now go there looking for customers. You can also take an lb in, but there is some type of dress code. Facebook page: Bobo Club

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              The Bobo Nightclub in the Hyatt Regency on Sukhvumit Soi 13 is lb friendly - but she can't be too "slutty". There are a lot of high end lbs (pre and postop), that now go there looking for customers. You can also take an lb in, but there is some type of dress code. Facebook page: Bobo Club
              I think he was looking for a gay club where they can have group sex, or somewhere they he could have public sex with his ladyboy.
              The Krubb spa I think has all that.

But if I was going to recommend a good club to take a ladyboy to it would be the Sing Sing Theater.
              You can also meet ladyboys there and some even work there.

unnamed.jpg
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbang kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
                Please guide me 🙇
                ​

Comment

• Labels are for those weak-minded individuals who have a need to judge others based upon stereotypes. I treat my ladyboy friends as I do any of my other friends....with respect for their individuality. I treat them first and foremost as human beings...as I do anyone else. https://phimb1.com/. Endless threads and posts concerned with labels and stereotypes like "gay" are for those people who cannot accept what they see in the mirror every day. Life and happiness are a journey....not a destination...enjoy it!
                  Last edited by mrrobot1994; 02-21-2024, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X