X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually another idea that works well is a grab bag of those miniature perfumes you can get from duty free. Those are the small sets of various fragrances from a certain company - like Estee Launder, Chanel, etc. You open up the boxed set and put them in a bag. Your lb of choice will reach in and get her surprise gift. I can't remember who posted that - he said it worked quite well.

Of course if your budget is limited chocolates are a good idea, but the one surefire thing to make an lb happy is Baht, and of course being treated nice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Dec. 07 2009,10:37) .... the one surefire thing to make an lb happy is Baht, and of course being treated nice.
      In that order of priority  

My regular girl wants chocs AND perfume AND money.  Never enough!  
      TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Dec. 07 2009,20:25)
        (rxpharm @ Dec. 07 2009,10:37) .... the one surefire thing to make an lb happy is Baht, and of course being treated nice.
        In that order of priority  

My regular girl wants chocs AND perfume AND money.  Never enough!  
        But TT you are the favorite of so many LB's as i know from just being in your company......
        And as one Ladyboy told me ...."What a sweet man" .....Anon

Comment

• sounds like chocolates filled with perfume wrapped in baht is the perfect solution then. I'll check Amazon.com
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• i got a  stuff toy from my ex....
            i was very happy... small but it was special for me..
            then i got the second one.. i both named them and they were our kids....

unlike perfume, chocolates....
            these stuff toys last, and reminds her of you whenever you're a part.. we have different likes though.... but i dont like perfumes... too strong for me.. i dont like food such chocolates, but i would be happy with a pair of beautiful pair of shoes... flats or high heeled...

i like something that lasts...
            garcia

Comment

• Thanks for the input Cancer12. I love your avatar!

If you have more ideas let me know. To clarify, I'm thinking of bringing inexpensive gifts for all the girls I LT or ST on this trip, and as a butterfly man, this will mean 15-25 gifts. I cannot afford to give away 25 pairs of shoes, and 25 stuffed animals would not only fill my suitcase, it might bring up some interesting questions at customs.

So far the chocolates or sample perfumes seem like the best ideas. Anyone got other suggestions?

Comment

• hello...
                chocolate is a good idea...
                perfume, if you are giving 15-25 girls, that would cost a lot, unless you will just buy cheap perfumes,
                which i would say forget, if your're buying the cheap ones.... if you intended to buy them perfumes, then it should not be fake..

anyway, in manila, i notice many ladyboys buy silver bracelets or necklace, this is cheap silver...
                AVon, has a lot to choose from... and they cost around 10 dollars... or even less... that might work...
                garcia

Comment

• hmmm... swiss army knives for their boyfriends! :-)

Comment

• condoms!
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• english lessons!

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Dec. 08 2009,00:56) i like something that lasts...
                        I like to buy clothes as gifts, especially for the younger girls I date who aren't quite sure how to dress themselves in a non-slutty way.

(And before Naang Faa gets on my case about "dominating" and "controlling" these poor girls, I'd like to remind her that EVERY woman in the history of mankind has told her boyfriend/husband how to dress. There is a difference, you know, between "wear this slave!" and "you'd look good in this, honey." A small distinction to some people, but nontheless, an important one).

I still have tons of shirts given to me by ex-girlfriends, so that helps me avoid looking like a shambling freak when I go out to the clubs. If it weren't for them, I'd have nothing but jeans and t-shirts in my closet.

Gifts of lingerie are a bit tacky (unless you're in a long-term relationship, then they can be fun). but I think a nice shirt or blouse is a great gift, especially if you let her pick one she likes and one you like.

Comment

• Thanks for the input. Sounds like I should again repeat: I'll probably spend time with as many as 20 different girls and ladyboys over the course of my stay. I can't afford bring an item of clothing for each of them from the states as a cute "gift" unless they all happen to really enjoy hankies. The idea was to have some small, inexpensive but unique/thoughtful gift to give each L/T or S/T I spend time with. Of course, the reality is that these cheap little trinkets aren't really thoughtful or unique, but the idea is that I would want each recipient to think that it was. With that in mind, taking each short time girl out shopping for clothes is obviously not within the realms of what I had in mind...

Looks like chocolates (or duty free boxes of small "tester size" perfumes) are the only practical suggestions so far.

Anybody else?

Comment

• I may hang out with strange LBs but I've really never met a Thai LB who likes chocolate...

The only time I see them eat sugar is when they pour it all over their noodles...

I'd stick with the perfume sampler boxes...If you feel it is necessary to give them some token
                            gift, in my opinion the perfume samples are a better choice...And they don't melt...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I think chocolates are pretty impractical, many Thais just haven't experienced them or don't like them.

And they melt in the heat, or get ruined.

Comment

• keep on giving them money--that is what makes them happy

Comment

Working...
                                X