X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn...What a great idea...

I'm gonna start posting under different names just like you so I can agree with myself too...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ May 19 2009,10:22) Damn...What a great idea...

I'm gonna start posting under different names just like you so I can agree with myself too...
      mak mak
      hilbie paratodos

Comment

• nice thoughts...... i am very new here... just happened to read and honestly, i did not regret becoming a member to this forum...... to the one who recommended me this site.... thanks to you,,,,, to all of you lovers of lady boys....... hope i can find good friends here.......

i myself wish to be treated like a proper lady..... to my book, good conversation conducted with mutual respect will go a long way.... conversation with a bottle of red wine.... better..... chit chats with whispers of sweet nothings after a lustful eventful action in bed....... the best.........

Comment

• (reignhard314 @ Jun. 12 2009,01:47) i myself wish to be treated like a proper lady..... to my book, good conversation conducted with mutual respect will go a long way.... conversation with a bottle of red wine.... better..... chit chats with whispers of sweet nothings after a lustful eventful action in bed....... the best.........
          I will treat you like a proper lady only if you wear nice pants and you bring the red wine .........and no Chateau de Loei (sorry BigTel), real wine!

Only a question, are you an old fashioned total fag or just in transit?
          My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• (doug @ Apr. 13 2009,11:22) Everything you read about Thailand (including what I write) is almost certainly going to contain a degree of bullshit.  I like to keep my ratio hovering around 50%, just to add some flavor to my rantings, but I have nothing but contempt for these so-called "authors" who present garbage that is 99% BULLSHIT as if it was the god's-honest truth, verbatum.
            now that's honest!!

Comment

• (nrg @ Jun. 12 2009,12:47)
              (doug @ Apr. 13 2009,11:22) Everything you read about Thailand (including what I write) is almost certainly going to contain a degree of bullshit.  I like to keep my ratio hovering around 50%, just to add some flavor to my rantings, but I have nothing but contempt for these so-called "authors" who present garbage that is 99% BULLSHIT as if it was the god's-honest truth, verbatum.
              now that's honest!!
              Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and I haven't posted on this topic in a while so here goes:

Photos.

If you're got a good thing going with a ladyboy, don't fuck it up by posting her photos on the internet (unless she asks you too).

In fact, if you've got a good thing going, you might not want to ask if you can take photos because it'll ring all sorts of alarm bells in her head and that can really sour the mood.

The best way to approach the photo-taking issue is to treat it like an additional service. A "photo-shoot" is not part of the short-time fee, and so you should be ready to negotiate a separate price for any photos, especially nudes.

Most importantly, if she says "don't post this on the internet", don't. Period.

P4P ladyboys tend to tell a lot of lies and who knows what they've been telling friends and family back home or their foolish, love-struck sponsor(s). A photo on the internet could expose those lies and get her kicked off the gravy-train (or to lose face in front of the folks back home).

So if she let's you take some pictures, but she asks for them not to be posted, she's being pretty cool about it, so don't be a dickhead in return.

Oh, and one more thing, just for my sake. If you do post photos of ladyboys on the forums, please keep your hairy ass out of them , it really puts me off my feed, hahah!

Comment

• Here's a little story for you guys.  Hopefully it'll illustrate some points I've been trying to make and act as a "word of caution" for those considering tangling themselves up with ladyboys.

If you guys remember my "How to Fall in Love" thread, I went into great detail about how to protect your privacy and why it is important.  Some of you questioned the need, especially if you're just here on holiday, but maybe this example will help you understand why I feel it's so important.

In that thread, I mentioned getting booty-called by a nice young non-p4p university girl.  She's been doing that off-and-on for over a year now, and it's been a great arrangement for the both of us.  Who wouldn't want to have university girls randomly SMS'ing you stuff like: "I'm on my way to school, can we meet before class and fuck?"  I'm a sucker for those Thai college uniforms, so I'm totally not going to complain about that!

I've also been over to her house many times when her parents are out of town (Damn, just saying that makes me feel like such a teenager, heh!), and so I can tell you that this particular ladyboy is stinking rich.

I'm telling you all this so you'll understand that this is not some streetwalking Pattaya crack-whore.  This is a nice, upper-class girl with a good education and a perfectly normal family situation.  You're not gonig to find a girl like this in Nana, because she spends her free time strutting around Siam Paragon chatting with her friends on her iPhone.

So last night she gives me a booty call.  Her parents had hopped over to Macau on "business" (*cough* to gamble *cough*), and so she had the house to herself for a few days.  I wasn't particularly busy at the time, so I stopped in at Boots, picked up some condoms and headed over to her house.

Oh wait, let me go off on a tangent for a minute.  Speaking of condoms, can anyone recommend something better than those Durex condoms?  I can't buy condoms in 7-11, because they almost never stock the larger "Comfort" sized ones.  The normal Durex condoms are too small and I can't even get them on.  But the "Comfort" ones aren't much bigger and they also convey about as much stimulation as a rubber boot.  One of the drawbacks of booty-calls is that I don't walk around with a box of condoms all the time, so whenever I get booty-called, I have to first hunt around for a Boots to find the Durex Comfort condoms, and even then I'm less than satisfied.  Back in America, they used to have those Trojan "Maxx" condoms, which were nice, but here I haven't found anything for guys in the 20cm+ range that isn't also made of the same latex they use for kitchen gloves.  Does anyone have a recommendation for an alternative brand for "plus-size" guys?

So anyway, back on topic.  I go over to her house and she pins me down on the bed and practically tears my clothes off.  "Horny?" I ask jokingly.  Hahah.  So we have some decent sex and then we settle down on her bed to watch cable for the rest of the night.

Now comes the weird part.

The whole time I was over at her house, and I mean the entire time (even during sex), she was sending and recieving SMS messages from some other guy.  I wasn't put off by it, after all, it's just a booty-call, so I'm not going to get fussed about her chatting with her boyfriend(s) with we have sex.  In fact, I found it rather amusing.

I can read the SMS messages, of course, and what I saw really was very amusing.  It went pretty much like this:

Her: Oh baby, I miss u. Do u miss me?
                Him: All the time! I love you so much!
                Her: What about your gf?
                Him: I don't want her anymore, I only love you.
                Her: OK, see you tomorrow baby!
                Him: Good luck with your study group tonight. Sweet dreams!
                Her: U2! Luv u baby!

Meanwhile, I'm stuffing my cock up her ass while she's sweet talking him via SMS.  Now remember, this isn't some p4p ladyboy looking to milk a sponsor or a new customer.  This is a fairly wealthy, well-educated "normal" ladyboy.  She's just acting like any normal 19 year-old kid, that's all.

Being an old man, however, I have absolutely no interest in getting involved in someone's soap-opera teenage life dramas.  Which is exactly what she was trying to do, because while we were watching TV, she kept pestering me to answer questions about my "feelings" towards her and other nonsense.

I said, "How can you ask me about that when it's clear you've already got several guys lined up?" (she told me before that she already has a long-distance boyfriend that she met in England on a school trip, so this SMS guy is a new one).

She proceeded to tell me that this guy was her friend's boyfriend and that things had "just happened" (cue the Gov. Sanford press conference).  So she's cheating on her boyfriend to sleep with her friend's boyfriend and cheating on all of them to sleep with me.  "Do you think I'm a bad person?" she asked.  "No." I said, "I think you're just young, that's all."

But she kept at it the whole night.  "Do you miss me, baby?"  "Do you have a girlfriend?"  "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" etc...  In my head I'm thinking "Does she really think I'm that dumb?", but out loud I just tell her she'd be happier finding someone her own age, and besides my mom won't let me date anyone under the age of 30!  Haha!  That's such an awesome excuse!!  I give you guys permission to use it the next time you're trying to untangle yourself from some clingy girl without hurting her feelings.  It works every time! Trust me!

Anyway, today I get a phone call... from the SMS guy!!  Apparently he hadn't broken up with his girlfriend quickly enough to satisfy the uni-booty girl, and so she decided to drop the hint that she was seeing someone else too, to make him jealous.  So loser-boy sneaks a peek at her phone, sees my number and my SMS's to her (thus proving that she was lying to him about her "study group session" last night).

So he gets all huffy (I'll never understand why a guy who is cheating on his gf will get upset if his 'gig' is seeing other people too).  He has a big fight with her (in which she tells him everything about her and me), and then calls me up to be a "big man" and tell me to stay the fuck away from "his girl".

Now comes the troubling part.  This wasn't a p4p girl so I'd told her all sorts of things about myself.  Where I lived, where I worked, where I liked to hang out, etc...  So now I've got problems, right?  Either jealous boyfriend is going to start showing up at my house looking for her every time she can't be found (probably because she's out fucking someone else), or clingy ladyboy is going to start showing up at my workplace telling people she's "my girlfriend", etc...

You're probably thinking, "Doug! How could you break your own rules like that?  Now you're in deep shit!"  And you'd be right, if I did break my rules.  Which is the point of this story.  Even when you're dealing with a perfectly "normal", upper-class, well-educated ladyboy, you still have to protect your privacy.

Ladyboys = DRAMA.  Period.  Even the nicest ones.  So unless you enjoy drama, don't give out personal info, or drama will show up on your doorstep at 2am.  And if you're like me, drama can actually be bad for business/social-life, so you definitely don't break the rules, even for the nicest girls, because you just never know.  She could be perfectly sweet and wonderful and cool for a whole year, but then she suddenly changes her horomone perscription and all hell breaks loose.

So I lied.

Everything she thinks she knows about me is not true.  She thinks she knows about my business, my office, my favorite hangouts, etc... but all of those things are actually on the exact opposite side of town from where she thinks they are.  She actually thinks I live not far from her house and she thinks I like to hang out at the mall near her university, when in fact it takes me over an hour to get to those places (if traffic is kind to me).

So when jealous boyfriends give me a call and tell me they'll "fuck me up" if they ever see my number in her phone again, I can just laugh.  OK, buddy, you go right ahead and do that   .

And when booty-calls start to get a bit too clingy and start talking about "being my girlfriend" or "stopping by the office" to "bring me some lunch" (in other words, see if I have a gf at work).  I can just ignore their phone calls and move on.  After all, she only has my "booty-phone" number, not my actual work/home numbers.  So if I'm not in the mood for booty calling, I just stuff that phone in a drawer and she's got no way of reaching me or finding me, at all.

So that's my point.  Even with a girl who seems completely "normal" and cool, you can't just throw caution to the wind and abandon all protection of your privacy.  Especially if this is a casual relationship.  Privacy is like virginity, once you lose it, it's gone forever, so don't just throw it away just because you've met a hot piece of ass who seems pretty cool.

Uni-girl, for example, is just a kid and like a lot of immature people, she's still trying to figure out the "rules" of dating, relationships and matter of the heart.  If I was nineteen too, I'd be right there with her, playing the same game.  But I'm not, and at my age, I can't be running to my parents to bail me out of any fiascos I stumble into.  "Drama" has very real consequences at this stage in my life, and so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

The Disneyland analogy still applies. It's a fun place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.  So while having a 19 year-old uni-girl booty call you is a heck of a lot of fun, I don't consider it worth sacrificing my friends, customers, and business contacts over.  And trust me, PUBLIC promiscuity is very, very frowned upon in Thai society.  Since I already have a girlfriend, it would be socially damaging for me if I was out with friends and some 19 year-old ladyboy bounced up claiming to be my girlfriend.

Which is why if she wants to hunt around for me in a mall that's on the other side of the city from the one I frequent, that's fine by me.  Even "normal" girls can have issues.  Some girls just enjoy having boys fight over them, and so they set up situations that are guaranteed to generate lots of drama.  For example, she might take her 'gig' to my favorite restaurant or bar in hopes of creating a scene.  Who hasn't been involved with girls like that?  So if my "favorite bar" happens to be one I've never actually been too, then the odds of "drama" occuring are drastically reduced   .

So that's the end of my tale.  As you can see, nothing happened.  No drama occurred, which is exactly the point.  Uni-girl and her jealous "boyfriend(s)" can continue on their cheat'n ways, but not in my sphere of life.  So as you can see, this advice works.  NO drama occurred.  Even though in this particular case, uni-girl wasn't trying very hard to create drama, even if she had tried, she would not have been successful.   And the fact that even though she was a "normal" girl, she still tried to create drama, just proves that you have to be doubly cautious with some of the crazy, drug-addled girls who haunt the p4p scene.

Good luck!

Comment

• Great post Doug

But it does make me wonder regarding the Karmic externalizations. i.e. That one who deceives shall themselves be deceived. Trust is a kind of two way street and it's the foundation of real relationship. But I guess if one is set on playing around, then the rules of engagement need to be altered.

Comment

• Oh wait, let me go off on a tangent for a minute. Speaking of condoms, can anyone recommend something better than those Durex condoms? I can't buy condoms in 7-11, because they almost never stock the larger "Comfort" sized ones. The normal Durex condoms are too small and I can't even get them on. But the "Comfort" ones aren't much bigger and they also convey about as much stimulation as a rubber boot. One of the drawbacks of booty-calls is that I don't walk around with a box of condoms all the time, so whenever I get booty-called, I have to first hunt around for a Boots to find the Durex Comfort condoms, and even then I'm less than satisfied. Back in America, they used to have those Trojan "Maxx" condoms, which were nice, but here I haven't found anything for guys in the 20cm+ range that isn't also made of the same latex they use for kitchen gloves. Does anyone have a recommendation for an alternative brand for "plus-size" guys?
                    Hey, don't spoil my next disneyland visit!
                    Love those Durex, they make me feel like I got a big cock!

That being said, will you go see her again if she calls?

Comment

• (doug @ Jun. 29 2009,07:33) the entire time[/i] (even during sex), she was sending and recieving SMS messages
                      Epic Fail!
                                              x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (ladyboyluva @ Jun. 29 2009,15:31) Great post Doug  

But it does make me wonder regarding the Karmic externalizations. i.e. That one who deceives shall themselves be deceived. Trust is a kind of two way street and it's the foundation of real relationship. But I guess if one is set on playing around, then the rules of engagement need to be altered.
                        Agreed, trust is one of the essential foundations of a real relationship, but that's exactly my point.  It's nearly impossible to trust a p4p ladyboy, so it's nearly impossible to develop a "real" relationship with her.

A type of friendship or companionship is possible, of course, but it has to be understood in context.  I'm very friendly with several p4p girls and we often hang out together.  The details of my life that they know are a fiction, but the friendship is real enough in context. They know they can't ask me to take care of sick buffaloes (that's what sponsors are for), and I know I can't ask them to give up "the life" and be a one-man-kind-of-girl.  As long as we have that mutual understanding, we can have a very real sort of friendship, but trust?  No, I don't think that's possible as long as someone is working/mongering in the p4p scene.

I'm very honest with my girlfriend and we have a real relationship (albeit a bizarre one by most standards), but a random booty-call?  I don't see any reason to compel me to be honest with someone in that context.  What's the point?  If they are booty-calling me, they are almost certainly lying about it to someone else, so why should I offer up all the details of my life to someone like that?  They're interested in my dick, not my biography.

So if a little deception helps to protect myself and the people I really care about (like my girlfriend), then I don't see the harm.  Does knowing my home address or my work phone number somehow enhance the booty-call sex?  No.  It doesn't.  So I don't see why I should divulge it.  I gain no benefit and expose myself to A LOT more risk.

(NaangFaa @ Jun. 29 2009,15:31) Epic Fail!
                        Yes, I did say it was weird.  I wasn't put off by it, because I'm banging her ass not "making sweet love" to her, but it definitely was weird.

I'd be unlikely to respond to another booty-call.  I'm getting a bit too old to hide in the closet when her boyfriend comes over unexpectedly, and that's exactly what would happen if I kept seeing her.  Once a girl reveals herself to be the type that enjoys watching guys fight over her, I generally lose interest.  That kind of bullshit is a huge turn-off for me.  

I don't like being used in that manner.  And it seems to me that this girl is going through that phase right now.  I know Naang Faa is never happy with the way I talk about ladyboys, drama and "falling in love", but I'm just keeping it real.

I know ladyboys are real people who deserve love and respect just as much as anyone else.  However, the p4p scene is NOT the place to find it.  Many punters (and a few girls too) are under the mistaken impression that they can actually develop a "real relationship" out of a p4p transaction, but that's just not possible (or EXTREMELY unlikely).

Some people have managed to do it (Mardhi and Jay seem to have been going on for quite a while now), but they are the exceptions rather than the rule.  Most of these "relationships" end in spectacular crashes and quite often both people involved get severely burned.  So while Naang Faa may not like the way I talk about these things, I think if she thought about it a bit more, she'd realize that what I'm saying is actually beneficial to her girlfriends in the p4p scene.

If guys looked at this as a strictly business transaction, there'd be a lot less bullshit, drama and broken-hearts in the scene.

Comment

• (manarak @ Jun. 29 2009,15:37) Hey, don't spoil my next disneyland visit!      
                          Love those Durex, they make me feel like I got a big cock!

That being said, will you go see her again if she calls?
                          If I were you, I'd do your condom shopping back home, since they don't seem to have much of a selection here.

Those Durex Comfort condoms are hard enough to find, and they are the only ones that I can just barely get on. So basically, I have one option, take it or leave it.

I wonder what the hell a "big" girl like Nancy or Mint uses?

Comment

• nothing?
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (doug @ Jun. 29 2009,12:31) I'm just keeping it real

Okayyyy "whatever"

Real is,she calls you up,"pound her hot ass",she,during your spectacular performance,finds something more stimulating to do= shit shag!

Not she calls you up to make someone else jealous.
                              She wouldn't even respond to an SMS,causing his suspicion to be
                              tweeked...Its manipulation 101..

So...

Ladyboy hints and tips No33

If during sex you find your ladyboy entertaining herself with other
                               things...you ARE a lousy lay!
                                                                            x

P.S.. Just for fun Doug,love ya really  
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I have to join the Doug supporters here.

I believe that all human beings deserve a basic level of respect and really do not like the attitude that regards ladyboys, particularly those who work in P4P as "objects". I know what I like and that in a nutshell is femininity - which is probably what turned me of genetic girls, very un feminine - that has nothing to do with hair or implants or dress, its all in the manner.

I treat my ladyboy friends (whatever the relationship) as ladies, if we have a good time together I enjoy saying thank you with a gift of flowers or perfume. I open doors for them and generally treat them in the way I feel they should be treated, not only because they like it but because I feel right behaving like this.

So does that make me gay? Don't know, don't care and if the way that I enjoy sex with my ladyboy friends is categorised as gay well then categorise away I'll just get on with enjoying this glorious company.

That's my ten pence worth
                                You, you and you hold fire - everyone else come with me - attributed to US Marine Recruiting Sargent WW2.

You, you and you cum on me - everyone else hold fire - attributed to Porn Actor/Director Alexandra in 1992

Comment

Working...
                                X