X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took the countdown down because of all the bitching and whining about it. Yes, I do respond to requests...
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Hey there Amtrak, oops sorry I mean deepthroat... those counters are annoying but hey... you're almost on your way so it's time to start shoveling in the coal, er, I mean it's time to start packing!

Comment

• I've been pretty quiet lately because I'm all ready to go, just waiting the final 48 hours before my ride to the airport. These frickin' antibiotics I've taken for my finger have really taken the wind out of my sails - they leave me nauseaus and depressed, so the huge excitement I was feeling building up to this has been dissipated. Once I get into the air the excitement will return, but for now I'm just feeling sluggish and yucky. Thanks for all the encouragement and info, I'll do my best to make you all proud!

Comment

• Remember drink lots of water or fruit juice on the aircraft. That helps to reduce the effects of jetlag which is mostly dehydration.
          As you're on the pill stick to just one wine or beer with your meal - the effects of alcohol are effectively doubled at altitude.

Enjoy yourself in Thailand

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• Thanks RR, and all the rest of you. Especially to Paccy and Rx for the medical intel and advice.

As I don't drink (alcohol) I'll be sticking to double waters with water chasers all the way there. May really get wild with a few virgin bloody mary's if the mood strikes me (I love the tomato juice and tobasco).

I've got First Class and Business Class seats all the way so I'll be able to get my fill of water easily, and should even be able to sleep comfortably. The Xanax my doc prescribed should help with that as well.

Due to my fatigue/lack of energy from the infection and antibiotics, I've only had one "release" of sexual tension in the past 8 days, and I'm normally a once or twice daily guy. So I'd say I'm just about perfectly prepared to have the time of my life in LOS. I know from past experience that the excitement of traveling will get my system revv'd up and getting out of this weather (it's below freezing in the gray Pacific NW) will be a real shock to the system in a positive manner.

Look for my TR's to begin by next weekend hopefully.

DT

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Jan. 26 2009,05:59) I took the countdown down because of all the bitching and whining about it. Yes, I do respond to requests...
              I hate your avartar.
              Butterfly number 1

Comment

• (paultain @ Jan. 25 2009,03:54) Doug,
                There is a lot of words of wisdom you speak, oh wise one. But I take it you don't speak nor understand the Thai language very well. Nor do you understand the culture much. Now Doug I am not taking a poke at you, as I have said, there is wisdom in your words. Don't be a wuss, yes you will never get respect that way. But to play the alpha male, 'I do what I want, you can tag along.............. No Sir! that wouldn't work in any country.

There must be a balance: a yeng and yang if you will.

There is more alpha male in the women in Thailand than the Ladyboys, by the way.

My advice is very short and simple, and not up for debate ............

If your a newbie, there is a big WWW out there, start learning first about culture, custom's, religious outlook, languague, monarchy, etc. etc. Before you come. There might be a better welcome on the mat. There is no excuse.

For the oldies, its about time you did the same, and stop trying to force your way of thinking or culture on others, (not meaning the newbies). It did not work for you where you hung your hat, why should it now?

Why take advice from a man that has his faults? You must travel lightly and make your own faults, at least they will be original.

When the sweating, balding, aging man stands before you in this forum, and speaks his argument, with disgruntlement, and his cat fights. Does it make him dry, does it make him grow hair, does it stop him from aging, and does it stop him from dieing. You the youth and youth at heart know of his comedy. And you the aged know it is true.

The elders must stop giving advice and continue to learn, at least this way we all knng first about culture, custom's, religious outlook, languague, monarchy, etc. etc. Before you come. There might be a better welcome on the mat. There is no excuse.

For the oldies, its about time you did the same, and stop trying to force your way of thinking or culture on others, (not meaning the newbies). It did not work for you where you hung your hat, why should it now?

Why take advice from a man that has his faults? You must travel lightly and make your own faults, at least they will be original.

When the sweating, balding, aging man stands before you in this forum, and speaks his argument, with disgruntlement, and his cat fights. Does it make him dry, does it make him grow hair, does it stop him from aging, and does it stop him from dieing. You the youth and youth at heart know of his comedy. And you the aged know it is true.

The elders must stop giving advice and continue to learn, at least this way we all know we are all at one in this difficult task, be it Western or Thai.

Nee, I say to all of you, stop reprimanding each other and start to broadcast your own faults, that way it would be more simpler to the advice.

(fuck me, I just wrote that in 12 minutes...... there you go lads.......you wont google that............ and it looks like the old six months of the Buddha preisthood payed off..... along with 6 pints of Guinness and a pint of beer.)
                Actually, I do speak Thai (very well) and I understand the culture too (very well).

We're talking here about how to treat p4p-ladyboys, not normal Thai people.

Anyone who makes the mistake of thinking that what goes on in Nana or Pattaya is somehow representative of Thailand as a whole is a complete MORON.

Thailand, and Thai people, could not be more completely opposite of what you typically encounter in the p4p scene. Anyone who understands Thais knows that there is a big difference between "tolerating" something and "accepting" something. Thais tolerate the existence of a sex trade within their country, but that's very, very, very far from liking it (and an entire UNIVERSE away from resembling it).

Therefore, how you behave yourself within Nana Plaza (or Walking Street) and how you behaveiulture, you know that's just how things are done here.

The sex trade is "tolerated", and probably 90% of it caters to Thai men, but you're not supposed to publicly declare your participation in it! That's kept on the down-low, at ALL times.

There's a nice big coyote bar in my neighborhood, but when my Thai buddies and I go out to one, we have to travel all the way across town, because no way in hell are they going to park their car in front of the local coyote bar (that'd be social suicide, and probably literally fatal too, considering some of their girlfriends).

By the way, I don't go in for the balding, sweating-fat, old farang stereotype. There are guys of all types here and we don't all fit into a neat category. We speak in generalities here because we're speaking of things "in general", but there's an exception for every rule.

For example, I have a few p4p-ladyboys that I consider "friends" (in spite of my advice to keep them at arm's length). They've known me long enough to know that I'm full of shit and that I'm not really called "Doug". But they're wise to the "game" and they know how to play it. So they don't give me a hard time for "lying" or press me for personal information.

They've got a contact number (the Booty-Phone) that they can reach any time they need a good recreational fuck, and they're happy with that. (I'm happy with it too, hahah!).

I don't catfight on these forums because I'm bald, fat, old and lack the social skills needed to make it in the "real world". In fact, I rarely engage in any debates. I just say my bit, tell a few mostly-true tall tales, and give a few words of advice to those that'll listen. If someone doesn't like what I say, they're welcome to disagree and post their own thoughts on the matter.

A newbie reading our posts will benefit either way, because they'll see the conflicting points of view and it'll give them a clearer idea of what to expect over here. Then they can make up their own minds about what to do.

All I'm saying is that when it comes to p4p sex, I'm not interested in PAYING someone to be my friend. I've got plenty of good friends over here already, I don't need to SHOP for new ones.

I go to the p4p bars to have a good time, on my terms. Period. I'm not interested in a hassle or any bullshit.

And what I meant to say was: Asking a question that leads to an "up to you" answer is a recipe for a hassle, because the only "correct" answer to that kind of statement is to pick something you don't want to do. So why bother asking it in the first place?

I'm here to have fun, not listen to some ladyboy with a 5th grade education piss-and-moan because we didn't go see the latest Adam Sandler movie like SHE wanted me to magically-know that's what she really wanted to do when she said "up to you".

It's my dime. We do what I want. (within reason, I'm not a total asshole).

If I want to listen to someone piss-and-moan, I'll call up my girlfriend, that's HER job.

Comment

• sorry for the double-post, but the forum is chopping up my post in a strange way.

when i posted it, some parts were cut and other parts were doubled. weird.

anyway, i think the second post is mostly correct, but if it reads strangely it's because the forum chopped it up.

Comment

• (Drift Spunk @ Jan. 26 2009,12:51)
                    (deepthroat @ Jan. 26 2009,05:59) I took the countdown down because of all the bitching and whining about it. Yes, I do respond to requests...
                    I hate your avartar.
                    Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard I damn near sprayed snot on my monitor. Thanks for the chuckle.

But seriously - your avatar annoys the out of me!

Comment

• Looking forward to meeting you at Guess bar on the 30th sir.Only a few short days away now.
                      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• (doug @ Jan. 26 2009,20:41) I'm here to have fun, not listen to some ladyboy with a 5th grade education piss-and-moan because we didn't go see the latest Adam Sandler movie like SHE wanted me to magically-know that's what she really wanted to do when she said "up to you".

It's my dime.  We do what I want. (within reason, I'm not a total asshole).

If I want to listen to someone piss-and-moan, I'll call up my girlfriend, that's HER job.  

I have to agree.... Open questions such as: "would you like to go and see the new Adam Sandler movie or would to like to slowly insert angry scorpions up MY rectum" (both producing equal squirming and discomfort ) are asking for the "Up to you" answer.
                        And you will spend the afternoon doing something you would probably rather not do.
                        Given that this is probably a similar scenario to your average weekend at home with your GF or wife, (shopping, visiting horny Uncle Arthur and  incontinent Aunt Myrtle; HER relations) why would you want to put up with it on holidays? No... bad move.
                        As is
                        "What would you like to do today?"

Again I agree WITH PT the trick is to offer your companionship to her, but to do what floats your boat not hers. Unless your idea of fun is being dragged through the discouts of Chatachuk with a hang over, or watching soap operas on Teev.
                        The smart question is:
                        "Honey, I am going to go and rent the biggest fuck-off motorbike I can find and ride like a twat until I give myself a bitumen facial and lose my passport and visa card forever to the no longer smiling I-am-your-best-friend-beachboy I rented it off....Want to come?"

She will say no.
                        YOu can go and be a twat, she can go watch Teev and eat grasshoppers in her bed rather than yours, and everyone is a winner. Or she may come riding with you.. (Whitney in Phuket once did and was the best sport ever. I ended up hiring her a CBR600RR for a day to ride with me. She really is a bloke with tits. I love her.) Either way YOU win.
                        Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
                        Its your holiday. Take control.
                        If you don't beleive me go to Mikes Shopping Centre in Pattaya any day of the week and look at they guys with red sunburned legs being dragged around their by their "Girlfriends". They lost control.

foxxee
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• yep they did and you have noticed lol
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Ok..here is what has just been happening to me. Guys comment on please  

Here in  Kuala Lumpur, where I'm now living, have met a 23y.o. LB who's a non-worker..well..she actually works for a MNC    

I sort of dated her about one month ago, before doing the move in to KL recently, and the date was a boring happening in a disco with techno music at 200 decibel..right what I like  
                            I must admit was sort of frustrating since I do not belong to the disco environment, and the majority of the clientele in there were half my age, which is why I tend to avoid discos. She was in fact flirting heavily with some young and handsome Euro guy. Thanks for the date in a disco, Baby  

However, the date had a second episode in a bar/restaurant were we had a decent dinner but no smoochy happened except for some minor hand holding and a sticky cheek kiss at the end.

From what I've seen in her MSN and profile in a dating website, she is often portraited with young guys which I believe are her preference. Nothing wrong with that..I fancy gurls in their early 20's intead of in their 40's  

Just the day before yesterday, the lady started calling me, with a very sad voice, and complaining about her financial situation..her sick mother..her sick dad..some other problems..but no horn-broken buffaloes at least. Obvioulsy hinting that a financial help from my bank account would be welcome.

I gave her cold shoulders and she is not (thanksfully) calling again, as of now at least.

Lesson..if any..I'm good enough for my wallet   but for a fancy fuck she will chose the 20+ handsome Euroguy.

So..what do you think about guys? How to treat a LB like that?
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• I guess the simple answer is to do what you do and not be stupid enough to think about anything other than a simple P4P transaction. She gives you head, you give her baht. If I ever took a woman on a date and she was obviously flirting with another man in front of me, there'd be no reason for considering a second "date" (as in a romantic engagement that was meant to lead to a potential of a romantic relationship as opposed to a simple P4P transaction). It displays an utter lack of respect for you and/or some sort of unbalanced need for attention from others that would be a HUGE red warning sign "DANGER DO NOT PROCEED PAST THIS POINT."

If she needs money and you need sex set up a clear transaction. No more weird "dating" bullshit she's playing you.

Case closed.

Comment

• Thanks for your comment. Perhaps I've not clearly explained the about the first date. Actually she was a sort of organizer for the event in this damn disco, and she warmly and repeatedly invited me to go there. So, perhaps I should not have expected full attention from her, and that's maybe fair..
                                But the second date was more specific, I.E. can we click or not..and the result was not
                                Luckily, I later met someone else in a neighbour country, who was a hill of sugar

So, I agree with "case closed" ending, which is way I'm no interested in any of her problems, as crude it may sound, but since I've played the nice-guy part I don't need the craps.
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X