X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that and will try to remember that new expression you've coined - "a hill of sugar" - nice touch.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Looker - seems like you knew the answer before you asked the question. Who can blame girlies for falling for younger, handsome, and in-shape guys? Honestly, I think ALL girls dream about those sort of guys, but some are more mature to think and believe there may actually be more in a partner. This girl obviously does not appear to be one of those! That said, I'm not a real believer in any relationships with a huge age gap, define that as you see fit, and that's something that you, me, and maybe the rest of the world will have to accept.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Yeah..as said..I don't blame her. I surely cannot compete in any way agaisnt some guy half my age, when it comes on the appearance side and all that.

However, she played a bit "dirty" and having the guts now to call for finanacial assistant..well..why doesn't she call her handsome guyzzz

So, cold shoulders was likely a good answer to her call. But maybe some guys may thing differently...who knows..
        Soooo..just shared this with you all..isn't this thread all about?
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• Hi Looker,

You know in your heart the answer... you want confirmation? She wants the young dick and the old (fat) wallet.
          How many times have you  heard ladyboys say.."I only like older men". Of course. We got the 5 x C's. CASH, CREDIT CARDS, CONDOS, CAREERS, CARS.

Young men know 2 things:
          1. They dont need to pay for sex unless they choose too.
          2. They dont need to go the hearts/flowers/dinner routine oif they don't want to.

Sucks huh?

Lets be realistic, any girls that realy love a much older man probably has some kind of weird reverse Oedipus complex happening. Daddy was probably their first fuck. (And I say this with a little sadness... in my time as a lover of GG's I was surprised how nearly every girl who was a really dirty dirty fuck had been tampered with... )

And ladyboys are men with tits rather than chicks with dicks and there is a HUGE differnce there alone.
          Women can truly love a butt ugly man for his humour character etc. Ladyboys are Men with tits. Looks are important.

Failing that a fat wallet makes you hugely attractive na.

I end my case guv'ner!
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Well..a confirmation from someone like you is always welcome, and many words of wisdom in yr. post, as usual

I'm Ok with that..don't really give a damn about her. She can go around and fish for all the $$$ and dicks she want, and it's not a sourgrape thought. Just regretted having wasted my time when I could have done something better on those two evenings!
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• this is only my 2nd post,i have never been to thailand,or had the pleasure of the company of any ladyboy,but i am exspecting to get there one day soon,since discovering your forum,have signed in 4 to 5 times a day to view and understand the many topics presented here,this is like a ladyboy school,and i am only in kindergarden compared to all the present members,so my comments are'nt ment to carry any weight,just a means to gather more insight,on the topic of 'how to treat a ladyboy " the members have shown so much insight into this topic,and i have learned something from everyones opinion,you may have no idea how much these forums help teach us new people to the world of the ladyboys,but i am wondering if anyone has ever discussed this topic with the ladyboys,and what there response was,i understand that this is p4p,and that there take on this topic might not be relavent to some members,also since i have been viewing different topic in the forum,i notice that at times members use abreveations,i have picked uped on some but not all,could someone tell me what bms means

Comment

• BM is an abbreviation for board members...Just all of us bozo girls and guys who post here...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• once again bending them over and giving a right good seeing to is one of the best treats you can give a gal,balls deep eyes closed shoot the harry monk out for all your worth,she will love it!
                  robbo

Comment

• if shes post op just blast it into her ass!
                    robbo

Comment

• fuck and p(l)ay.....,

Dieter

I never fall in love.....
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• short check in here folks - I went to Guess for 5 minutes two nights ago, whisked Jenny back to my room for a quick bj 2k baht then she was gone. I've not had the courage to back since and have spent all my time (2x daily at minimum) at Star of Light girly blowjob palace. Feel like I've let the team down but from my limited experience it seems the bj pro GG's at S.O.L. are better at deepthroating and pulling one out of me than the ladyboys! Oh well, I'll give Cocktails and Dreams a try in the next few days in Phuket and at some point I'll write up a real trip report.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• shame on you i never go to such places as these bj heavens,except when in bkk,pattaya,phuket.
                          robbo

Comment

• Hi Deepthroat,
                            Good opening to your LB account... this is some times the case but in my experience in the minority dont give up now . Lb's are as an overall adventure and friut, for me so much more fun and dam sexy...
                            Soon your be walking about in a swagger like you own the place... and you do, all the time Baht is with you.... enjoy and keep posting... Photo's too....

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Jan. 31 2009,18:05) I went to Guess for 5 minutes two nights ago, whisked Jenny back to my room for a quick bj 2k baht then she was gone. I've not had the courage to go back since....
                              This is no time to lack courage, before you know, you'll be back home with regrets...

DEEPTHROAT, DON'T BE AFRAID!!

The girls will not be bothered by anything you do, they have seen it all before, you just walk into any bar & approach whoever you wish.

I wonder if Jenny knew that the entire reputation of all Thai LBs cock-sucking abilities were resting on her shoulders? Don't write them all off because of one less than ideal performance.

And where is your sense of adventure? These are the most exotic sexual creatures on the planet, are you really taking them to your room just to lie there & let them fellate you?

A lack of involvement on your part will guarantee a lack of enthusiasm on their part.

Forget they are LBs, treat them like you would any sexy creature. Once the testerone kicks in, you'll will be swept up in the total eroticism of the encounter, if your conscience can't let you relax completely then you need to take a good look at your motivation.

Perhaps a stiff brandy for medicinal purposes only (I know you don't drink) may stiffen your resolve to act boldly, you need to experience this with total commitment, then you can tell us if we are all wrong.

Good luck mate & remember there is nothing gay about a beautiful Thai transexual, in fact I have been told repeatedly that gay guys straight out don't like them.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Feb. 01 2009,09:54) remember there is nothing gay about a beautiful Thai transexual, in fact I have been told repeatedly that gay guys straight out don't like them.

Ever the comedian...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X