X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rxpharm @ Mar. 21 2009,02:29) I think it is highly unlikely you have been to Thailand or have ever met a ladyboy.
    I'd say its highly unlikely that he's ever had his hand on the wooly glove
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I'd ask how much of the thread he actually read before posting his reply.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Good to see you back brother , you still missing the place

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (rakany69 @ Mar. 20 2009,18:22) thanks for the topic, but i feel if you act just normal it will be nice  
          Acting "normal" around P4P ladyboys is a recipe for disaster.

If you think otherwise then you are incredibly naive or dangerously unconcerned about your life and property.

Note that I am not talking about "normal" ladyboys outside of the P4P scene. While there is still a higher-than-normal percentage of nutjobs and lunatics, there are also many sweet, decent and sane ladyboys too. They work hard, come from good families and won't put up with your bullshit.

You can find those ladyboys just like you'd find any other "normal" girl, by acting "normal", being a gentleman and using a bit of common sense to weed out the freaks and head-cases.

However, once you enter the P4P Disneyland, ALL the rules change. So if you walk into Nana expecting to find "true love" (or get a freebie by pretending to look for true love), you're a fucking idiot. Period.

For example, let's say you had a "normal" long-term girlfriend or wife. Would you buy a house/car together? Would you have a joint bank account? Would you share a credit card? Would you share a home with her and introduce her to friends and family? Most guys would probably say, "of course I would." Those are all fairly "normal" things to do with in a serious, committed relationship.

Now imagine doing the same thing with a P4P ladyboy. The mind boggles at the sheer STUPIDITY of doing any of those things with a prostitute, and yet like clockwork this forum gets regular "tales of woe" from some dumb schmuck who opened his life up to a bargirl and got BURNED badly.

Act normally? Sure, I guess. If you limit that statement to acting like a decent, normal guy instead of pretending to be a wannabe playboy gangsta.

But if "acting normally" for you involves acting like a love-struck puppy dog the minute some sexy girl waves her cock in your face, well, then you're in deep shit (literally and figuratively ).

The first advice I gave in this thread is still the best advice for any ladyboy-lov'n-newbie. Treat them like they were made of plutonium. Be cool, be polite, be a gentleman, but keep your emotional attachments for REALITY! Don't go falling in love with Minnie Mouse, because once you get kicked out of Disneyland, reality is going to be a real bitch to deal with.

Comment

• I fully agree with Doug-s statements. Most of us LB lovers do this for sanuk, so money is the key for getting a service, newbies consider to call it "love". Forget it, its the question of how big you spent. After you return to your home country, that same loving LB is looking for the next client. So I suggest to "go helicopter", rather
            than butterfly, enjoy your life and vacation and just pay for the services needed.
            You will feel better on the long run.

Comment

• (smardie @ Mar. 22 2009,04:59) I fully agree with Doug-s statements. Most of us LB lovers do this for sanuk, so money is the key for getting a service, newbies consider to call it "love". Forget it, its the question of how big you spent. After you return to your home country, that same loving LB is looking for the next client. So I suggest to "go helicopter", rather
              than butterfly, enjoy your life and vacation and just pay for the services needed.
              You will feel better on the long run.  
              yah, that's good advice.

actually, that's something the holiday crowd often forgets, but really shouldn't.

a lot of guys think that since they are only here for a few days and since they are "anonymous" over here, that they can ignore this stuff and throw caution to the wind.

of course, any long-term resident here knows that the very last thing you are in LOS is anonymous.  Everything you do is public knowledge.  And everyone knows exactly who you are and what you're up to.

But many short-term holidaymakers think that shit doesn't matter as long as nobody back home gets wind of what they've been up to in Disneyland.  After all, who cares what the locals think, right?  As long as nobody back home finds out that Minnie's really a Mickey (and that you've been nibbl'n her cheese stick), you can be as flamboyant and carefree as you want, right?

Wrong.

First off, you're not anonymous.  I've walked into a pub and have staff recognize me from a different pub that they worked in two years ago (and that I went to one time).  So everything you do on THIS trip will carry over to your NEXT trip.  And the more "flamboyant" and "jaow shoo" you are, the more that applies.  Do you really want your actions on this trip to spoil future trips?  

Tone it down a notch, is all I'm saying and you'll guarantee yourself a better time the next time around.  If you're a dickhead to the hotel staff on this trip, don't be surprised if you get shitty service the next time you come (even if you stay at a different hotel).  Thais have LONG memories (especially when it comes to people), and they switch jobs a lot.  You might just find the hotel staff giving you the cold shoulder because last time you came you "spoke rudely" to one of the cleaning staff at another hotel and her aunt works at the one you're staying at this time.

Secondly, there is no bigger buzz-kill than waking up after a night of good fucking to the sound of some crazy, jealous, clingy, psychotic ladyboy banging on your door.  You thought you were being clever when you barfined a girl out of a different bar, but amazingly, "somehow" the psycho found out about it and she's here to give you the dreaded "nightmare-version" of "the girlfriend experience".

Whenever you cruise the P4P scene (and no matter how briefly), you're going to run across a certain percentage of wackos and meth-heads.  That's all fine (and can be part of the fun), as long as she doesn't end up ruining the rest of your trip.  You're here to have fun, right?  Not get hounded by some crazy lunatic in a denim skirt and a cheap wig.

I know there's a certain group of guys whose only goal on a holiday is to fuck as many girls as possible as CHEAPLY as possible, but come on, 300 baht for a short time room is less than $10.  Are you really telling me you can travel halfway around the planet to pay for sex, but you can't afford an extra $10 a pop??

Some guys might think it's a waste of money to use a short-time room when they are already paying for a hotel room, but they are missing the point entirely.

You're not paying for a short-time ROOM, you're paying for PRIVACY!

Honestly, how can guys travel all the way around the world for a bit of carefree "anonymity" and then completely forget about it once they come here?  If you care so much about your anonymity, wouldn't it make sense to protect it even when you're on holiday?  That way you can continue to have "anonymous" fun for the rest of your trip (and on your next trip as well).

You should treat your hotel room as your "home away from home" and avoid taking girls back to it if at all possible.  Would you take a P4P girl back to your HOUSE in your home country?  Of course not!  What would the neighbors think?  What if she ends up being a psycho or a thief?  It makes no sense to hand out your home address and home phone number to every P4P girl you run into, but that's exactly what you're doing when you take girls back to your hotel room.

So just cough up the extra $10 for a short-time room and you'll help guarantee yourself a safe, headache-free holiday.  Treat your hotel room as "home base" where you can relax and unwind without disturbance, and also store your valuables with relatively safety.  

You'll also probably get less headaches from the hotel staff who will assume that you're an "honorable" travelling businessmen, and not one of those naa-aai ("shameful") sex tourists who deserve to be scorned (and MILKED).

More importantly you'll ensure that you'll get your money's worth out of this trip, because you'll reduce the potential bullshit factor by a lot.  Plus, you're planning to come back, right?  I mean, this might be your first trip to Disneyland, but surely it won't be your last, correct?  So why not lay the foundation for future good-times by taking a few basic precautions to preserve your privacy this time?

After all, privacy is like virginity.  Once you lose it, you never get it back.  So cross your legs like a good little schoolgirl and keep those "naughty boys" out of your private life.  Because once you let some nutty ladyboy "pop your cherry" and gain access to your REAL life outside of Disneyland, you're fucked.  Literally.  For the rest of your trip, none of the other boys will play with you because you've developed a "reputation" (and probably gained an unwanted second shadow as well).

Comment

• Doug you bring a nice light to the subject. But, I don't think anyone on this forum would not want a gorgeous lb in their arms for a wake up call and a morning shagging. I dealt with BS from a gg I'll take a lb bs with a stiff one any day.

Comment

• (jimslim @ Mar. 21 2009,05:42)
                  Good to see you back brother , you still missing the place  

Yup, and far more than I thought I would. What's most surprising to me is that I don't miss the gg's nearly as much as the ladyboys.

Had a 7 hour car trip today with a good friend that I've known for over 20 years and at hour 5 he confesses that he may be bisexual because he's attracted to transexuals. The sad thing is that I didn't fess up to my activities in Disneyland but reassured him that it was not a big deal in my book. I guess it's such a big deal in my book that I didn't have the courage to tell him I love ladyboys. Didn't want to risk that information be out there in the general population, even with a trusted friend. Oh well.

It's a strange world, ain't it?

Comment

• THe way to act is simple common sense, lets start with the obvious. Alot of old farts very fem to begin with go with ladyboys, there fore if your young in shape and good looking your common sense would tell u that their actually starving for some good dicking by a young stud. so what im saying an what common sense dictates is that u should be nice and respectful but because you get girls for free you should dictate a price to them for your time and go from there, simple mathmatics.

Comment

• (z. castelvetro @ Mar. 23 2009,00:15) lets start with the obvious. Alot of old farts very fem to begin with go with ladyboys...but because you get girls for free you should dictate a price to them for your time and go from there, simple mathmatics.
                      Sounds more like simple stupidity to me...

I don't know a thing about the smell of shit in Phuket, but I certainly smell the shit in your posts...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (z. castelvetro @ Mar. 23 2009,00:15) THe way to act is simple common sense, lets start with the obvious. Alot of old farts very fem to begin with go with ladyboys, there fore if your young in shape and good looking your common sense would tell u that their actually starving for some good dicking by a young stud. so what im saying an what common sense dictates is that u should be nice and respectful but because you get girls for free you should dictate a price to them for your time and go from there, simple mathmatics.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• The topics hoppin' again!

I'm often guilty of this myself - beginning a reply with something along the lines of "It's simple common sense to (blah blah blah)" - anytime I see that now, it's the forum equivalent of a spam email that says "It's true! Send this to EVERYONE you know!"

Both are red flags that the content is probably shite.

Comment

• Doug is my hero... z. castelvetro - you're just a twat!

Comment

• (z. castelvetro @ Mar. 22 2009,18:15) THe way to act is simple common sense, lets start with the obvious. Alot of old farts very fem to begin with go with ladyboys, there fore if your young in shape and good looking your common sense would tell u that their actually starving for some good dicking by a young stud. so what im saying an what common sense dictates is that u should be nice and respectful but because you get girls for free you should dictate a price to them for your time and go from there, simple mathmatics.
                              sounds like the dax spadackel school of philosophy and English! Sub-basic education at its best!  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (doug @ Mar. 22 2009,07:59) of course, any long-term resident here knows that the very last thing you are in LOS is anonymous.  Everything you do is public knowledge.  And everyone knows exactly who you are and what you're up to.

So everything you do on THIS trip will carry over to your NEXT trip.  

If you're a dickhead to the hotel staff on this trip, don't be surprised if you get shitty service the next time you come (even if you stay at a different hotel).  

Secondly, there is no bigger buzz-kill than waking up after a night of good fucking to the sound of some crazy, jealous, clingy, psychotic ladyboy banging on your door.  You thought you were being clever when you barfined a girl out of a different bar, but amazingly, "somehow" the psycho found out about it and she's here to give you the dreaded "nightmare-version" of "the girlfriend experience".

You're here to have fun, right?  Not get hounded by some crazy lunatic in a denim skirt and a cheap wig.

You should treat your hotel room as your "home away from home" and avoid taking girls back to it if at all possible.

Because once you let some nutty ladyboy "pop your cherry" and gain access to your REAL life outside of Disneyland, you're fucked.  Literally.  For the rest of your trip, none of the other boys will play with you because you've developed a "reputation"
                                Doug may be your hero Stogie...but in my opinion that is the absolute worst advice to give to newbies...

Avoid taking a girl back to your hotel room...absurd...

I can only speak from my own experience and observation, but I can tell you all this...

I am in the waining weeks of a 6 month trip...Last year I spent 9 months here and the year before that 6 months...And he year before that I don't remember...And how many times have I taken a girl to a short-time room...NEVER...and how many times have I had a problem with a girl in my hotel room...Once...and that was likely as much my fault as hers...

Trust me guys, in my opinion you will be missing out on many great experiences and memories if you follow Doug's advice...It can be something very special to wake up in the morning with the girl you fell asleep with...

And I can't imagine why anyone would ever have a confrontation with hotel staff that would keep you from returning to a hotel...I sure haven't...But perhaps he has...Best advice...Don't have confrontations with anyone in LOS...

You can take a girl from one bar one evening and another from a nearby bar the next or even from the same bar and not ever have anyone come knocking on your door in the early morning hours...Just last night a fellow BM asked my how many girls I had taken from a specific bar in Pattaya and I answered 5...Later I remembered 3 more I had taken from that same bar and not once...NOT ONCE...did one of the other girls come knocking on my door...But then again...I don't go with ladyboys with cheap wigs...or with any wigs for that matter...I can only suppose I visit different bars than Doug...

My advice is simple...set all the ground rules with the girl before you leave the bar...lock your valuables up...treat the girl with respect...and you'll have some very good times and very warm memories...

Trust me...there ain't many things better in life than waking up in the morning next to a beautiful warm brown body with a hard cock...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X