X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Naang Faa @ Jun. 29 2009,19:27) So...

Ladyboy hints and tips No33

If during sex you find your ladyboy entertaining herself with other
     things...you ARE a lousy lay!
                                                  x

P.S.. Just for fun Doug,love ya really  
    Yep, you're right Naang Faa, I'm such a lousy lay that she booty-calls me (not the other way around).

Your logic is too much for my feeble self-esteem to withstand. I'm so horrible in the sack that I bore myself to sleep while masterbating.

Yep. You got me. Zing!

Comment

• Don't think she'd call you again ..........................stud

Don't worry,everyone loses it,some never even had it..
      But it's good to share,coz we care
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Excellent post Doug! You should start a blog. I would book mark it immediately.
        Just when you thought going with a non P4P ladyboy would make a difference.
        But I just wonder, Doug or anybody for that matter, wouldn't they grow out of it when they hit closer to thirty? Well maybe not totally, that I suppose would be a bit much to ask but does this behaviour lessen with Thai ladyboys?
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

• (doug @ Jun. 29 2009,18:31)
          (ladyboyluva @ Jun. 29 2009,15:31) Great post Doug  

But it does make me wonder regarding the Karmic externalizations. i.e. That one who deceives shall themselves be deceived. Trust is a kind of two way street and it's the foundation of real relationship. But I guess if one is set on playing around, then the rules of engagement need to be altered.
          Agreed, trust is one of the essential foundations of a real relationship, but that's exactly my point.  It's nearly impossible to trust a p4p ladyboy, so it's nearly impossible to develop a "real" relationship with her.

A type of friendship or companionship is possible, of course, but it has to be understood in context.  I'm very friendly with several p4p girls and we often hang out together.  The details of my life that they know are a fiction, but the friendship is real enough in context. They know they can't ask me to take care of sick buffaloes (that's what sponsors are for), and I know I can't ask them to give up "the life" and be a one-man-kind-of-girl.  As long as we have that mutual understanding, we can have a very real sort of friendship, but trust?  No, I don't think that's possible as long as someone is working/mongering in the p4p scene.

I'm very honest with my girlfriend and we have a real relationship (albeit a bizarre one by most standards), but a random booty-call?  I don't see any reason to compel me to be honest with someone in that context.  What's the point?  If they are booty-calling me, they are almost certainly lying about it to someone else, so why should I offer up all the details of my life to someone like that?  They're interested in my dick, not my biography.

So if a little deception helps to protect myself and the people I really care about (like my girlfriend), then I don't see the harm.  Does knowing my home address or my work phone number somehow enhance the booty-call sex?  No.  It doesn't.  So I don't see why I should divulge it.  I gain no benefit and expose myself to A LOT more risk.
          Now you're making too much sense to be loitering with the perverts.

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jun. 29 2009,21:02)

Don't think she'd call you again ..........................stud  

Don't worry,everyone loses it,some never even had it..
            But it's good to share,coz we care  
                                                                        x
            I was being sarcastic, Naang Faa. Guess you missed that.

Actually, she just called me last night to let me know she was "available", so that blows your theory all to hell.

It's rather silly to brag about one's sexual prowness on the internet. I mean, everyone on this forum has got 14-inch dicks and we can all stay hard for hours, right guys? So what's the point of bragging when we're amongst fellow studs?

That said, I must be doing something right, because even though you can't stand me, my phone just keeps on ringing.

As I already mentioned, I'm not interested in being part of uni-girl's drama games, so when she called, I just ignored it and let it go to voice mail. Thirty minutes later, I got a call from a p4p friend who was bored working at the bar (no customers on a rainy night) and so she took off work early and wanted me to come down to her place for a visit.

So if I'm such a bad lay, why am I getting invited over to girls' houses for pizza, movies, and sex?

Guess I've still got it, so don't be hate'n.

Comment

• And i'm pregnant
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• NF that's   ....

BTW Doug...I don't have a 14" cock...And guess what, I've been in the States now for a couple months and I'm old and ugly and my phone still rings too ...

The ladyboys I know call it advanced planning or I need to pay my rent...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jul. 01 2009,07:18) NF that's   ....

BTW Doug...I don't have a 14" cock...And guess what, I've been in the States now for a couple months and I'm old and ugly and my phone still rings too ...

The ladyboys I know call it advanced planning or I need to pay my rent...
                  But I'm not paying her anything, so she's not calling me to "pay the rent".

Naang Faa needs to figure out a way to disparage my performance in the sack while at the same time explain why I keep getting booty-called.

Naang Faa doesn't like the way I talk about her "sisters" on these forums, but apparently a lot of those same girls like the way I treat them in real life because I'm not suffering any shortage of booty in spite of the fact that I don't pay for sex (or at least not very often).

So either I'm a really nice guy and I treat the girls really well and don't bullshit them (which they appreciate). Or I'm a fucking sex-god in the bedroom and so the girls put up with my bullshit because they love the things I can do with my big fat dick.

Or both.

I get under Naang Faa's skin when I tell guys to treat ladyboys like they were made of plutonium, which is why she's always busting my balls, but the reality (which she doesn't like) is that it's good advice.

It's like when Rocky came on here and asked about doing drugs in a short time room with two ladyboys. Someone has to be the "bad guy" and tell him that's the dumbest thing he could possibly do in Thailand. Likewise, someone has to be the "bad guy" and bust the balloon of all those wannabe-Romeos who think they can find love in Nana Plaza.

Yes, I'm a bit of an asshole for pointing out the REALITIES of dealing with p4p ladyboys, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Blah.. blah.. blah.. these girls are human beings and deserve respect too, yadda.. yadda... yadda... That's all warm-and-fuzzy sounding when Naang Faa says it on these forums, but the reality is far less appealing when one of these "sweet human beings" is outside your front door at 2am waking up all you neighbors by screaming drunkenly and trashing your motorcycle.

I'm sure all the girls that Naang Faa are lovely people and would never do anything like that, but quite frankly, what the fuck does she know? She's not BANGING any of them! She's accepted into their inner circles as a fellow "sister", and so the dynamics of her relationship with them is entirely different. So she gets to be a shoulder to cry on when one of these girls is "broken-hearted" by some fly-by-night Don Juan, but she doesn't get to be the target of drunken jealous rages and overly dramatic public displays of revenge/affection.

My advice to newbies isn't intended to be warm-and-fuzzy. I'm not trying to start an "Adopt a Hooker" program here. Quite the opposite, actually. A lot of guys come to Thailand, get all starry-eyed, and think they can bring Minne Mouse home from Disneyland. All I'm doing is throwing some cold water in their faces and reminding them of the realities of what they're doing.

Take, for example, the average girl working in the Guess Bar. Nice, friendly and not overly dramatic (well, except for Top). Now I challenge Naang Faa to tell me how I could take one of those girls HOME with me without consequences.

I think Jenny's a lovely girl, but I can just imagine the stir she would create in my village if she walked out of my front door in the morning in one of her micro-mini skirts. And Naang Faa, are you going to try to suggest that my girlfriend and I would suffer no social/business consequences if I started publicly bringing ladyboy prostitutes around my house.... in Thailand? Seriously? Let's be real, please.

What Naang Faa knows, but doesn't want to admit, is that Thai society is very tolerant, but not very accepting. Thai people will put up with all sorts of shit, but that doesn't mean they like it. So while nobody in my neighborhood would comment on my "promiscuous" behavior, they wouldn't invite me over to their house for their kids birthday parties either.

In a perfect world, consenting adults could do anything they want and nobody would think the lesser of them for it. However, we don't live in a perfect world. We live in reality and reality sucks.

So yes, I'm an asshole for saying that we should keep p4p ladyboys at arm's length, because that's an assholey thing to say about any human being. Nobody likes being ostracized, and so I can understand why Naang Faa rises to defend her "sisters". But the reality is that there are many, many good reasons to keep your real life private while you cruise the p4p scene.

Not a nice thing to say, but valid nonetheless.

Comment

• (doug @ Jul. 01 2009,10:45) Likewise, someone has to be the "bad guy" and bust the balloon of all those wannabe-Romeos who think they can find love in Nana Plaza.
                    What NF posted was funny Doug...And I'm just having fun...As is she...Don't takes it personally...At least not from me...

I'm not really smart enough to figure out what you two are arguing on about...

But I do disagree on one point...You can indeed fall in love in LOS every night...You just have to learn to fall out of love every morning...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jul. 01 2009,11:07) I'm not really smart enough to figure out what you two are arguing on about...

But I do disagree on one point...You can indeed fall in love in LOS every night...You just have to learn to fall out of love every morning...
                      Oooo, that's an excellent line! Can I steal that? Hahah!

You're right, it is possible to have some "lovely" experiences in Thailand, but that's exactly what I've been saying too. Disneyland has some fun rides, but eventually you have to remember to get off, leave the park, and go back to reality.

My one quibble would be that I don't like guys who try to bullshit girls into giving them freebies by pretending they are "really in love". Wannabe-playas deserve a good kick in the teeth.

Oh, and Naang Faa and I aren't arguing. This is foreplay. She's totally into me

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jul. 01 2009,06:48)

And i'm pregnant  
                                                        x
                        Its not mine.....but I will accept it like its ours.

Comment

•     Phew, that's a relief...      

I was going to blame it on immaculate conception...      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (doug @ Jul. 01 2009,11:32) Oh, and Naang Faa and I aren't arguing.  This is foreplay.  She's totally into me
                            Nice to see you two getting on so well...      

But keep the sarcasm obvious...    Naang has a mighty left hook...        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I just wanted to have my first post in this forum for saying 1 thing:

Thank you.

Thank you Doug for the posts. And Stogie for the excellent reference to the 2005 thread.
                              I feel that the way you see things would be the way I would see the same things if I was given the chance (not sure if it makes sense, English is not my language...)
                              You answered a LOT of questions, and help me understanding better how to handle something new to me... if a day I decide to make this experience.
                              I have already Stogie's age (if I understood well his 2005 post), but I am 100% "virgin" with everything related to Ladyboy. I am quite aware of how life is for most people on this planet (I always live and work in poor countries...), I am in no no way innocent with erotic matters. But I am with LB.
                              I browse casually asiants and this forum for some years (since the 1st report from 69Billy... when in asiants), and step by step, the strange nausea thinking of a ladyboy starts fading away...
                              One thing refrains me for trying a day, is simply that I would not like to be hurt (emotionnaly), as male hormons in ladyboys can be definitely stronger and harder to cope with than with "regular" ladies.
                              Reading good tips, with common sense, yes, but also listening to those who have experiences, is unvaluable.

Yes, I agree...Comfort. For yourself, and the other (in this order, but always associated).
                              a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

• (jprc2 @ Jul. 16 2009,20:48) One thing refrains me for trying a day, is simply that I would not like to be hurt (emotionnaly), as male hormons in ladyboys can be definitely stronger and harder to cope with than with "regular" ladies.
                                You're welcome, jprc2. I get some flack now and then for being a bit long-winded, so it's nice to know some of my rants have been useful to someone out there.

You've got the right attitude to start playing the game. Just keep your wits and you'll be fine.

The key thing is to remember to keep your emotions and physical-cravings seperate when prowling the p4p scene. "Falling in love" with a hooker is a fool's game, and one you're almost certain to lose.

The most important thing to remember about the p4p scene is that it is 100% BULLSHIT.

Yes, there are guys/gals who "find love" while cruising the scene, but just because your neighbor wins the lottery that doesn't mean you should bet your life savings on the next lucky drawing.

For example, I'm a jaded old veteran of this scene and I've been-there and done-that more times than I care to admit. And even now, I occassionally meet a ladyboy who'll give me a "hot damn" moment to pause for thought.

In fact, there's one girl right now who seriously does this for me. She's got a killer body, sultry eyes, tight ass, and a sweet "innocent" personality. If I'd met her in a coffee shop, I'd have married her by now. She's the EXACT match of my "perfect physical type" (don't tell my girlfriend I said that, hahah!).

So even a jaded SOB like myself gets little heart-flip-flops when a girl like that walks into the room, and when she's bouncing up and down on my dick at the end of the night, it's like heaven on earth.

So I get why inexperienced guys fall head-over-heels for these girls. It can happen to the best of us. But here's the rub:

I did not meet her in a coffee shop... I met her in a bar. And that makes all the difference in the world.

The only thing "special" about me in her eyes was that I was the first guy to plop down $20 that particular evening. If I hadn't done it, another guy would have and it wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference to her.

Sure, in time she has come to genuinely like me (and I like her too, no doubt), but the fact is she'll still fuck any guy who walks into her bar, cash in hand, and more importantly I still let her.

Is that love? Of course not.

It's lust, and don't ever get those two things confused or you're in for a world of hurt.

Think about it this way: the p4p scene is bullshit. Right? We can all admit that and also admit that we are for, the most part, malfunctioning twats for even taking part in it. The scene is a hell of a lot of fun for a while, but eventually we get bored with the bullshit and want out.

Now lets say you got yourself a "girlfriend" from the p4p scene, but now you want out of it. What do you do with her? If you stay with her, you NEVER truly leave the p4p scene because there will always be that customer/sex-worker dynamic to your relationship. So if you truly get fed up with the p4p-bullshit, that would doom your relationship as well.

Likewise, the girls get fed up with the scene too. And in the same way, once they want out, they want OUT. Which means they aren't going to want you, because you're part of that scene too. They may "like" you as a customer/meal-ticket, they make like you as a "surgery-sponsor", and they may like you as a "ticket out of the bars", but love you as a soulmate?? That is a rare, rare, rare thing and even if the girl thinks she does, deep down, she often doesn't (and she's just deluding herself).

So p4p relationships very rarely carry over into "real life". It happens, that's true, but the horrific crash-and-burns are far more common.

So if you find a girl who fits your type perfectly and you're totally infatuated with her, that's great, but don't for a minute believe that it is mutual or that it's "fate bringing you two together". That's a very emotionally immature stance to take and a very dangerous one in a scene that can be as dark and nasty as this one can be at times.

Instead, enjoy her in the same way you'd enjoy your favorite waitress at a pub. Be a good customer and she'll enjoy you too.

That's your best bet for finding "happiness" in the p4p scene. But don't ever delude yourself into thinking you can find fulfilment here. That's the will'o'wisp that we're all chasing, but no one ever catches it as long as they remain in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X