X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All good points you make Doug, but it is interesting how the dynamics change when you are young & good looking, as opposed to "hansum", the universal epithet applied to every visitor regardless of age or appeal.

I was on the Bangkok subway last year & I noticed two attractive girls nearby. As I glanced their way, one gave me a little smile, just a quick grin, but looked away immediately.

I felt a long forgotten stirring from trips from a bygone age where I would have immediately said hello & followed where the situation might have led to.

Overtures instigated by myself when I was in my 20's were welcomed & I never had to over extend myself in making an acquaintance.

The financial conditions were not greatly different then to now but the response I had wasn't solely motivated by money.

I can't say to what degree money played in these harmless transactions, but the real difference between then & now is then, I was boyfriend material, now I am another suspect tourist.

So I accepted the little smile & carefully turned my head so these young girls could get on with their lives without fearing the public embarrassment that comes with the delusional behaviour of those guys who think that having entered Disneyland, that everyone they see is selling tickets for a ride.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Crikeys Doug... you really need a holiday from LOS . Your reply/rant  to a simple one line throwaway is bordering on amusing...obviously a raw nerve there (never publish your own memoirs as they would clearly conflict with your own belief system    )

As for the story who knows whats true and whats not... and as you say 50% of what you say in probably shite also.... It' a fun read - I guess i have my doctor to thank for that - and you'll be happy to know the frontal incision scars are healing nicely  

Notwithstanding your own statement, i think a lot of what you say is valuable... BUT...

I'd be splitting up the advice you are trying to impart to those who are tourists and those who have an intention to stay longer.

I'm with Ozzie here - if you are a tourist - keep it simple - to the basics and have a blast. The need to be overly obsessed with Thai culture when you are staying 2 weeks on a shagging holiday is not manifestly important. Just treat people politely and don't make an asshole of yourself and you'll get along fine 99.5% of the time.

As for longer term residents, of course the need to adjust culturally is important - but depending on where one decides to call home in LOS would alter how far one needs to go to adopt Thai culture. Clearly living in Patong beach or Pattaya is not the same as another Thai area of Bangkok, for example,  or a small rural township - it horses for courses.

Did that make any sense at all?  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Doug, I am your number one fan!

I disagree with you on a few things though... I love Thai pulp fiction for a start!

Comment

• (azza33 @ Apr. 13 2009,14:12) As for longer term residents, of course the need to adjust culturally is important - but depending on where one decides to call home in LOS would alter how far one needs to go to adopt Thai culture. Clearly living in Patong beach or Pattaya is not the same as another Thai area of Bangkok, for example,  or a small rural township - it horses for courses...
          And here is where I agree with you and disagree with Doug... (It's an anagram of U God!)

I can't count to ten after being her almost a decade and I can't speak worth a shit. I don't miss it but every now and then I WOULD like to say "slice the ham thinly please" and not put two fingers together mimicking something thinly sliced and looking like a twat!

Then again I could learn that simple phrase, right? But I haven't so I guess it's not that much of an issue.

I HAVE learned how to say "please turn the music down, thank you" so I don't have to do it myself in a taxi. I say this every day, too!

And my girlfriend? Well, there are moments of frustration when she has to drag out the over priced 'Talking Dic' I bought her but we get there in the end. But to be honest... the only time I ever had a decent conversation with a girlfriend who spoke English was when I was drunk or on my way to being drunk.

She's not a Saints fan and I'm not that much into ghosts and spiritualism. We get on just fine!

Comment

• I think that a lot of guys that have been visiting Thailand for many years do treat the lb's/girls with respect.  I myself do treat them with respect.  And on more than one occasion I have taken friends away from there bar and have enjoyed there company.  I have bought them drinks and treated them to meals etc etc.  And at the end of the night they have gone back to there room and I have gone back to my hotel.  We have even gone out and done things during the daytime.
            I might be on holiday but I can still treat people with respect.

Comment

• Hey Blue,

Suscintly put.

Once you have blown tubes a few times to de-stress its nice to buy the girls a meal, take them to Alcazar or Tiffanies and let them be girly girls for a night.

The most fun I have ever had in Patts or BKK has been taking my chosen one ans some of her friends somewhere nice for dinner and to a show. They are Issan girls at heart (mostly) and they are still gobsmacked by the glitter and glamour. And if the excitement in their eyes dont make you feel rosy then you have callouses on your heart.

Charity doesn't need to be for the needy only.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• From a recent experience i would suggest that you shouldn't mention the fact that your not a fan of implants. My girlfriend was banging on about needing a pair of bolt ons. I said i liked her as she was. This brought about a lengthy discussion based around the tired old gay/straight issue.  She stated that if i didn't like tits then i must be Gay. I said i didn't care whether i was gay/straight/bi/alien. She then got in a huff because she doesn't consider me to be gay (see the quotes thread, she doesn't like gays )
                The confusing world of Transgender love.

In retrospect i was probably being quite insensitive, i'm fully aware that the ultimate goal in her life is to look and feel as much like a lady as physically possible. However i can't help being honest about what i like, that being flat chested or hormone titted Ladyboys with hard cocks

Comment

• (baroncarlton @ May 09 2009,21:36) i'm fully aware that the ultimate goal in her life is to look and feel as much like a lady as physically possible. However i can't help being honest about what i like, that being flat chested or hormone titted Ladyboys with hard cocks
                  I'd tend to stick to the side of 'you're great how you are'.

If a LB gets it in her head that perfection is becoming more womanly then I think they could end up going all the way to the chop. A bf can influence their perceptions about themselves sometimes.

If you get a good one, even if they don't have everything you want (eg. great natural tits and stays hard), perhaps better to sacrifice our own pleasure instead of trying to convert them into the perfect physical sex object.

I think it's important for them to accept themselves as they are. Dress up, fix the teeth etc, but don't risk health and change yourself and your emotions by going nuts on the endocrine manipulators.

Just a few thoughts. What do others say to their femboy girlfriends about taking hormones or getting tit balloons?

Comment

• They are Issan girls at heart (mostly) and they are still gobsmacked by the glitter and glamour. And if the excitement in their eyes dont make you feel rosy then you have callouses on your heart.
                    Now that's nice!

Comment

• (ladyboyluva @ May 09 2009,22:55)
                      (baroncarlton @ May 09 2009,21:36) i'm fully aware that the ultimate goal in her life is to look and feel as much like a lady as physically possible. However i can't help being honest about what i like, that being flat chested or hormone titted Ladyboys with hard cocks

If a LB gets it in her head that perfection is becoming more womanly then I think they could end up going all the way to the chop. A bf can influence their perceptions about themselves sometimes.

If you get a good one, even if they don't have everything you want (eg. great natural tits and stays hard), perhaps better to sacrifice our own pleasure instead of trying to convert them into the perfect physical sex object.

I think it's important for them to accept themselves as they are. Dress up, fix the teeth etc, but don't risk health and change yourself and your emotions by going nuts on the endocrine manipulators.

Just a few thoughts. What do others say to their femboy girlfriends about taking hormones or getting tit balloons?
                      Thankfully she refuses to take hormones as she likes to top (So no chance of the chop either)
                      She stopped taking hormones over a year ago but the natural bumps remain.

I see your point though, obviously i can have some influence.
                      I will try to convince her to get the smallest tits possible

Comment

• Every single LB in LOS is either Pre-OP or Post-Op.

Comment

• (baroncarlton @ May 10 2009,18:08)
                          (ladyboyluva @ May 09 2009,22:55)
                          (baroncarlton @ May 09 2009,21:36) i'm fully aware that the ultimate goal in her life is to look and feel as much like a lady as physically possible. However i can't help being honest about what i like, that being flat chested or hormone titted Ladyboys with hard cocks

Thankfully she refuses to take hormones as she likes to top (So no chance of the chop either)  
                          She stopped taking hormones over a year ago but the natural bumps remain.

I see your point though, obviously i can have some influence.
                          I will try to convince her to get the smallest tits possible  
                          Just after I say that I find out my gf has started on the hormones. She mainly wants to smooth out her muscles.

After 1 week the almost constantly hard member has lost most its feeling.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I do prefer the look of small breasts, but hope she can maintain some function downstairs.  

Comment

• Just watch for the mood swings
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 15 2009,00:00) Just watch for the mood swings  
                              Uh oh.

I think she has high estrogen levels naturally so has the occassional odd mood swing naturally, so my patience, might be tested. Luckily she's an empathetic type who doesn't cling to issues and apologises quite soon after any inconsiderate behavior.

I'll just try to focus on all the benefits

Comment

• (z. castelvetro @ Mar. 23 2009,00:15) THe way to act is simple common sense, lets start with the obvious. Alot of old farts very fem to begin with go with ladyboys, there fore if your young in shape and good looking your common sense would tell u that their actually starving for some good dicking by a young stud. so what im saying an what common sense dictates is that u should be nice and respectful but because you get girls for free you should dictate a price to them for your time and go from there, simple mathmatics.
                                wow some pretty clear sense right here, i do the same thing myself, i quote a price , it cracks them up and i do get offers, with girls it usually equates to free, lets be honest the only people paying for sex for the most part are men, i dont think i can get just anyone , usually only the girls that are innocent and want to have fun, the young pretty ones i mean, there are some season stunners you can get like this too, but they told me not to tell there friend that i fuck them for free, its probally ok i tell you old farty farters......life s to be enjoyed, the world luves not just a joyful giver but a joyful taker, remeber that next time u want to quote your price mates-
                                hilbie paratodos

Comment

Working...
                                X