X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (doug @ Jul. 18 2009,20:12) .. but love you as a soulmate??  That is a rare, rare, rare thing and even if the girl thinks she does, deep down, she often doesn't (and she's just deluding herself).
    That may be a Thai thing too

Doug you can come to my kids' party anytime...that is if I ever get around to having any
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Likewise, the girls get fed up with the scene too. And in the same way, once they want out, they want OUT. Which means they aren't going to want you, because you're part of that scene too. They may "like" you as a customer/meal-ticket, they make like you as a "surgery-sponsor", and they may like you as a "ticket out of the bars", but love you as a soulmate?? That is a rare, rare, rare thing and even if the girl thinks she does, deep down, she often doesn't (and she's just deluding herself).
      I hope that doug doesn't get jaded of posting here.

That above quote is gold dust.

Comment

• Funny, I used to say stuff exactly like that and the other things my pal Doug is saying in this thread and then be ripped on for bringing down the mood of the forum!  

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Not on my watch. Welcome back

Comment

• well heck, you're a newbie!!

With less than a year reading here you have missed years and years of myself and others warning people not to fall in love with hookers or get too attached to anyone in the pay -for -play lifestyle; and just as many years of people absolutely convinced THEY were the ones to change all that! Stories of ''but MY girl is {somehow} different" or *I* am different than the rest have not changed the indelible truths of what Dougie mentions above.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Yes, I am familiar with Doug's work  

Actually, what I meant was I wouldn't be one of those ripping you down...

I first joined 3 or 4 years ago so I haven't missed much and as they say :
              'The song remains the same'.

Comment

• Doug,

Don't know how, or why, I never read this thread before.  Nevertheless, just spent the last couple of hours reading the whole thing.

Very impressive - whole sentences, correct spelling, and thought!  Not to mention formatting that makes what you've written easy for the rest of us to read.  I appreciate it.

When I get to Thailand (with or without my Thai GG girlfriend from here in the States), I'd be honored to buy you a drink.  We could meet in one of those bars far across town from where you really live, and far away from Nana Plaza!  

Thank you very much.  Keep up the good work.
                Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• All,

Sorry for the follow-up post, but why doesn't this thing have a spell-checker?! Embarrassed to note I missed an 'e' in 'never,' but found it only after my thank you note to Doug already posted. Probably ought to run everything through MS Word, in the future...
                  Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• (Ladyboy_Floyd @ Oct. 11 2009,01:53) Sorry for the follow-up post, but why doesn't this thing have a spell-checker?!

Embarrassed to note I missed an 'e' in 'never,' but found it only after my thank you note to Doug already posted.
                    My browser, Fire Fox, has a spellchecker built in. If you are using the crappy IE then there are plug ins available to spell-check posts and forms.

BTW, there is also an unnecessary comma in the fifth sentence of your penultimate post.
                    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

• Rusty,

Thanks. I'll look for one of those plugs-ins. You're right about the comma after the paren. Lazy was I, I guess...
                      Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• Wow....

Getting ready to begin the mental prep for my 2nd trip to LOS (Jan/Feb 2010). Re-reading this entire thread has been mighty edumucational. When I originally started it, I had no idea you folks (and Doug in particular) would be so generous with your experience and thoughts. What's funny is that the stuff I learned from this for the first trip is quite different from what I took from re-reading it a year later with a first trip under my belt.

Fantastic stuff, and it just keeps getting better. Maybe someday I can post something of value in my own thread? Perhaps... but not yet.

Thanks again everyone.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• i feel like its always a good start when your ladyboy isnt looking go through her bag for money for the condoms, and drink alot of water so u can piss on her in the shower when shes not looking, after that i feel you should fuck her on a hard surface with her on her knees so she has bruises to remember u by and then this is jsut personal preferance but i alwasy like to cum in both there eyes when i finish and direct them straight into the wall with the excuse that you though leeo kwah meant turn left as they try to find the bathroom blinder then stevie wonder with glued shut eyelids, its really important in life to do the right thing
                          hilbie paratodos

Comment

•            please post more often when you have been drinking...    
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Didn't he say he's only ever fucked one of them?
                              In a different thread
                              She must have taken a terrible pounding...
                              The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
                              We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

• Reading through another members TR, I noticed that he brings chocolates as gifts for the girls. Got me thinking, it would be nice to bring something from home (think Seattle area) to give as trinkets to the girls. Something cheap here, but unique there. Any ideas?
                                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                                X