Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted bi, even thought I have never sucked dick. Want to though....

Comment

• I've noticed that most Filipina ladyboys say they are gay. Most Thai ladyboys say "not gay, I'm lady boy."

Ah, the different interpretations

Comment

• (lance2546 @ Jan. 03 2010,14:46) I've noticed that most Filipina ladyboys say they are gay. Most Thai ladyboys say "not gay, I'm lady boy."

Ah, the different interpretations  
        That's why I don't. go much with Filipina Ladyboy, I only preferred Thai LADY BOY , because they are cute, sexy like Nicky. Yes, I sucked Nicky's lossened cocks and even lick her balls and assholes , but I am fucking that night with the most lovely creature in this world and I still like and fuck at least one or twice a week with gg, so I am not consider myself gay or bi, just simply I like sex and I will keep doing this with some others LB, as long as they look feminie. but never with someone with bear or mustach or even looks very masculine, because.....I am not gay!
        machodik

Comment

• ive noticed most of my clientelle are straight they just have sex with girls and ts girls(should be very ultra feminine) and dont get attracted to guys at all

very few are bisexual who find girls, ts girls and boys attractive
          http://www.alyssaluxor.com
          http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
          http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
          http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
          http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

• I think most guys start off thinking they are straight, then they start thinking they are bi-sexual and then all of a sudden they are sitting in a bar in Sunee Plaza and its all gone pear shaped
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ Jan. 04 2010,05:06)  I think most guys start off thinking they are straight, then they start thinking they are bi-sexual and then all of a sudden they are sitting in a bar in Sunee Plaza and its all gone pear shaped  
              Well, there is always exception to the rule, I fully believed on this!

Yak! ask me to suck the cock or even kiss with those musculine , mustaches or even boyly look LB already let me feel threwing out!
              machodik

Comment

• there is no crisp, defined line that separates gay, bi or straight.
                it all blends together in gray (gay?) areas...
                end of debate.

Comment

• i had an interesting chat with a ladyboy down rowell road a few nights ago. she was an older singaporean ladyboy. 20 years of experience on the strrets. she actually had a term for guys like me. i cant remember exactly what the term was but she and her friends all use it. it was somthing like "aponsexual". she explained that it basically meant i am a gentleman or a gentle man. not gay looking but straight looking. but not a rough guy either. apogsexuals apparently are straight guys who mainly date women. however, they like to suck shemale cocks. she said you would never find an aponsexual fucking another guy. aponsexuals are basically straight guys who like cocks but only if they are on women.

anyone heard this term before? she was a chinese singaporean ladyboy.

Comment

• It's a cock in the most acceptable package you can handle...you're a raving homo, get over it

x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (james654321 @ Jan. 15 2010,00:46) aponsexuals
                      I have searched the Profanisaurus (the best point of reference for these terms ) but I'm afraid I drew a blank .

Whilst in the A section I did find however ........

Asda rollback (n) .
                      A crafty self harm opportunity taken advantage of by a tescosexual during the wank window whilst his missus is out at the supermarket buying his tea .
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I'm addicted to this forum but I don't actually want to screw anyone (not girls either, I am not sexually interested in any gender), I am just fascinated and wish I could be the other side sometimes. I'd rather be a guy that gets excited looking at Playboy but it has never happened.

I don't think 100% straight guys are into ladyboys but neither are gays.
                        And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• (whore @ Jan. 04 2010,05:06)  I think most guys start off thinking they are straight, then they start thinking they are bi-sexual and then all of a sudden they are sitting in a bar in Sunee Plaza and its all gone pear shaped  
                          Brilliant-yes,maybe the cut off point is sunee plaza!Its still a little too gay for me,but i might end up there eventually-you can never say never!

Comment

• I was in the Banana Boat at Paradise Complex in Phuket with Patricia at C&D's to watch her friend dance, and looked around knew I didn't like the guys in there, too large and bald

But I can see that if you just want some penis sometime, well there's lots of it around if you don't want to be too picky about requiring femininity
                            And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• who needs a poll do tell where you fit in the world ?

lots of people do but not me

Comment

• (whore @ Jan. 04 2010,05:06) they are sitting in a bar in Sunee Plaza and its all gone pear shaped  
                                I dont quite agree with that, from the guys that i know who drink there its probably the opposite from pear shaped.. most of them are still smiling

Of course this is heresay as i never go there myself.. ahem

Comment

Working...
                                X