Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO!!! I think that most of u r hanged up on titles .....and that comes from the society or culture we all live in!!! we all know where we come from, so lets not ignore the fact that this is what "I WANT TO DO AND BE " regardless of religion and believes we are humans @the end of the day! But we obied with the rules that as always makes us civil....

Comment

• I love women, men and ladyboys, I guess that makes me TRI sexual

Comment

• If we consider ourselves straight...then to 'do' is to "be".......

On the other hand, if we are bi or gay.....to "be" is to "do"........

Or in the words of Frank Sinatra........do be do be do.....
        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• Don't understand a word, but nice tune
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (jamesriru @ Feb. 01 2009,06:22) i can spend hours watching ladyboy videos and pitcures but gay videos and pitcures turn me off completely i would have sex with a ladyboy but never a guy but society would still call me gay, and bi still means gay in their eyes this i fell is because we and society has never tried comming up with a new difinition the defines a person who could have sex with a ladyboy/femboy and still think of themselves a straight,so the answer to this question may be to simply come up with a new term that we can all agree on that could put a stop to this discussion and we can began to move on
            Yes,this sums up my feelings exactly.Having discovered ladyboys on my first trip to thailand,i thought id try sex with a man when i got home-not again,it repulsed me,and i dont want to try it again.I have been attracted to the occasional boy,but they have to be very feminine-none of that muscle bodybuilding figures.I think i like the femininity of ladyboys-aggressive ladyboy types turn me off,no matter how good looking they are.what do i consider myself?-i ticked the last choice,the "none of the above".By the way,this is a great site-im glad ive found it

Comment

• (blue1878 @ Apr. 06 2009,23:30) I love girls and the third sex (ladyboys) so I think of myself as straight.

I've never fancied straight or gay men so I don't think of myself as bi or gay
              Same same here...
              What I get up to in the sack with ladyboys may be interpreted as gay by some people, however I don't find men (whatever their sexual tendency is) remotely attractive.
              http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I chose None of the above.

I like the look of many women but never really got into the sex aspect. It's like 70% attraction sexually. Just don't really like the look of pussy so I think that's a part of it.

I can be attracted to the odd guy a little, but signs of masculinity turn me off.

Ladyboys to me make all other options feel like settling for 3rd best. The right ones satisfy me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and sexually almost completely. It just feels natural.

I guess we all vary on the degree to which we feel comfortable with levels of masculinity and femininity from our lbs, but I feel there ought to be a distinctly different category. If I was to call myself gay, I'm sure the idea that most people have of how that term supposedly defines me doesn't define me well at all. I'm not effeminite and I'm not attracted to normal men.

Good luck to gays and straights though, whatever honks your horn, I just ain't one of them. I think we just need to be honest to ourselves about what we like most and then find it and enjoy it. For too many years I tried to think I was straight but with an underlying deviancy that I should refrain from. Once I accepted that it was just who I am, and what fits with me, it was like a big burden lifted from my shoulders.

For those who think about it but haven't tried it, you may just find the same thing. It may make life harder, but you might find out who you really are on the way.

Comment

• I'm part time faggot but when i'm gay not even the village people could beat me!!!!!!!!!

Lust Knows No Gender (with Various Gender Symbol Combinations).

There is Nothing a Man Can Do that Two Men Can't Do Better (with Gay Pride Flag colors).
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• So why not do a threesome then you can lick Pussy & Suck Cock   and call yourself Adventurous...

Comment

• In a Freudian sense, my ego is straight, but my id likes cock... Therefore ladyboys work out perfectly.

It's all about the Gestalt.

As to definitions, I doubt even the most wildly adventurous here would fancy a romp with a hairy, vagina packing, tittie sliced F-to-M transsexual.

...And to do so would definitely not make them feel heterosexual.

See, it's all about the Gestalt.

In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

• Guys, guys, guys...

There is no 'but', there is only 'butt'.

And if you don't believe me, just take a look at the lovely Tata...from behind, of course.

Personally, I prefer a chick with a dick (and a nice set of bolt-ons) to a femboy, who I see as just a bloke with long hair. But that's just me. Whatever floats anyone else's boat is their business and no-one else's, least of all mine. Having said that, my first ever LB experience was with a pair of very lovely femboys from Kalimantan (Borneo) who I came across in Seminyak, Bali. I didn't know they were boobless 'til they came out of the shower. I didn't give a damn about it then, and I'd go with one of them again in a flash. Both very sweet girls.

Anyway, dashing off again to Bali (the island, not the seafood restaurant) soon - any recommendations from you young chaps?

Comment

• Yes Sir...When in Bali don't dilly dally!! If she has a cock suck it and fuck it but don't ever let her tuck it!! Have fun and just do your thing!!

Comment

• It is beyond me how someone can fuck/suck something with a dick attached and think their "straight."

Comment

• Yes, I see at this point 247 lb lovers in the poll say they are straight. That is an awfully large pct of you who never suck a lb cock or take one up the ass.
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Or so they say! Depends if you believe the polls. They don't want to give up their secrets, so "straight" it is..

Comment

Working...
                                X