Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dummy_plug @ Apr. 11 2009,19:59) It's not just frequentd by on right?
    is there a word missing here or am I just stupid? (or is it both?)
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

missing several words actually (but I make no claims about the second part of your statement...you could be, but I don't think so!).

It should read, Huay Kwang is a c lubbing area in general, right? It's not just frequented by LBs only right?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Huay Kwang is a fantastic place to go. Hundreds of LBs there every night, shopping and eating and stocking up on hormones... and the best thing is there are so many non P4Ps there also.

Comment

(Stogie @ Apr. 12 2009,06:37) Huay Kwang is a fantastic place to go. Hundreds of LBs there every night, shopping and eating
          ..thaicock.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 09 2009,04:52) they like the taxi drivers  
            somebodys got to
            robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Apr. 12 2009,07:06)
              (bigmick22 @ Apr. 09 2009,04:52) they like the taxi drivers  
              somebodys got to
              I was with 2 guess bar girls in a taxi few weeks ago and the old taxi driver was very fond of one of them She pretended not to be interested since i was in the car.
              I´m happy for that old smelly guy, i hope he got lucky after me and my lb got out.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

The area bumblebee mentioned is within the Ratanakosin district and is the latest hang out of some trendy Bangkokites. I lived in Huai Khwang a few years back and yes it's a great area after the falang bars close, many of the girls live around there and the main drag is alive with them and g.g.s eating shopping and cruising. However the place were most locals go to do some l.b. shopping is Lat Phrao, this area is packed with clubs, cafe's, and restaurants. There are some real stars around, check them out in the local Central store week-ends. I should add that not all the places are too keen on letting falangs in, you need to go with a Thai.

Comment

Or they just go on Bangkok MSN, post a profile and wait for the adds

Same same Mthai or Sanook...
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Thanks I shall most definately peruse these hotspots

Comment

Why? Most if not all these girls will be looking for Thais. If they wanted a farang Boy friend they'd go to clubs where farangs hang out.

I don't want to put you off or anything and wish you good luck but I think one of the reasons why they go to these places is so they don't run into the likes of you and me. Let them have their fun.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Apr. 16 2009,00:55)

Why? Most if not all these girls will be looking for Thais.  If they wanted a farang Boy friend they'd go to clubs where farangs hang out.

I don't want to put you off or anything and wish you good luck but I think one of the reasons why they go to these places is so they don't run into the likes of you and me. Let them have their fun.
                        I relish a challenge  
                        I'm bored with all the shitpits

Comment

Fair enough and like I said I wish you well. I suppose there's always an easy backup plan if you strike out. Just don't go their thinking your going to get the same reaction you get walking into Nana. Also I reckon if you don't know thai communication is going to be a bit of an issue.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Apr. 16 2009,01:06) Fair enough and like I said I wish you well. I suppose there's always an easy backup plan if you strike out. Just don't go their thinking your going to get the same reaction you get walking into Nana. Also I reckon if you don't know thai communication is going to be a bit of an issue.
                            Just a bit of research really. Not gonna go with any expectations. Just a change of scenery.

Comment

make sure to report back
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

The thing is, the places that are for Thai people tend to be for Thai people for a reason, and I'm figuring us farang are probably better off sticking to the wealth of bars, complexes, a-go-go, discos etc.. that are aimed at non-Thais.. It's not like we are running out of options.

Comment

Working...
                                X