Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble is we are running out of options. Not everyone thinks highly of Guess and the NEP bars or the Patpong alternatives. After that, pickings are very slim. A few new destinations would be very welcome.

Comment

I'm guessing this Guess girl could pull in any number of handsome, or at least decent-looking guys who are not old, smelly, bald, fat, and poor? Why taxi drivers again? Am I missing something?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have never known a lb to like a Taxi driver, they never speak well of them, and in all the interchanges I see with them, its never pleasant sounding. I think some a lot of taxi drivers are reluctant to pick them up alone, for fear of ride and glide. With a farang at their side its a differnt story, but these cunts often pick and choose where they will take you, which is another one for my pet peeve list.

Whenever I have asked a lb what was said in a loud conversation with a taxi driver it was never good.

So I think you are seeing some sarcasm come out on some of the posts. or maybe I'm missing something as well.

Comment

every town in thailand has red light area's they used to call them 10 bhat alleys. Theres days id say the locals would be paying 2-300 bt for an ab ob nuat
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I've been a party to some jovial conversations between LB and taxi driver...how much of that is repartee I don't know. Although I have also seen a taxi driver try to chat up my ride to a response of deafening silence
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Somehow answered on wrong thread........ apologies.

Comment

God this is depressing

You have the Nana bars to go pick up ladyboys, why on earth do you have to go and follow them anywhere else?

Are working ladyboys not entitled to any sort of privacy / social life away from sad middle aged men on an internet forum?

After a long and depressing night of parading around in a bikini, having sex for 20 quid with a guy who cannot fucking wait to tell the world about it on the internet (like paying cheap hookers for sex is something to be proud about) your average working lb wants to go out, eat and chat with her friends and maybe flirt with a Thai boy. Works over and she can forget about her life and relax

BUT NO!

Just as she's eating some noodles and making eyes at a cute Thai boy, 56 year old 'Poster X' from the ladyboyforums wanders over and sticks his fat red face into her life once again.

Or when she's dancing with some boy in Bali Seafood and trying to grab a moments fun, who's this?

Yes its 'Poster Y' who still thinks that the 1000 baht he paid her for sex in 2007 means he's now part of her life!

Are some of your lives that empty that you have to follow prostitutes around when they have finished work?

Comment

Classic post
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(indianajones @ Apr. 21 2009,01:45) (like paying cheap hookers for sex is something to be proud about)
                    Better yet, paying male cheap hookers for sex.,

Maybe it´s the same redface from signing calendars

Well said, Indy
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(baroncarlton @ Apr. 15 2009,23:33) Thanks    I shall most definately peruse these hotspots
                      I know this is Bangkok and i know its fantasy island but just think for a moment will you?

The reason lb's go to places away from Nana et al when works over is because they dont want to be around you.

I say that again, they dont want to know you, they dont like you and dont want to think about you

You pay ladyboys for sex because they dont want to have sex with you, they do it for the money.

Do you follow plumbers around when they finish work because you might get some cheap or free plumbing done as a 'challenge'?

are you that empty, that sad, that your idea of fun is to attempt to deny a transexual prostitute a social life, by following them around to places they are going to just to get away from you?

Man, give me a call when you get to Bangkok......

Comment

(sev7en @ Apr. 20 2009,20:55)
                        (indianajones @ Apr. 21 2009,01:45) (like paying cheap hookers for sex is something to be proud about)
                        Better yet, paying male cheap hookers for sex.,
                        It's not?    

I've found more times than not, that the lb and the taxi driver have a good tone in the taxi. But then again, if she's boring, I wouldn't take her anywhere. Then she could just sit in her bar looking at her self in the mirror for all I care.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 21 2009,01:49)

Classic post      
                                                                                  x
                          Thank you, Its all going a bit too far these days isnt it?

wheres the perspective gone?

Its just getting silly now. We even have posters posting ladyboys real names on here now.

what the fuck?

I have an idea, lets start posting BM's real names from now on....

Comment

Not sure that was the original intention of the OP

Rather than following 'them' from NEP, perhaps it's a case of 'finding' them

And if they don't want to be 'found' then no harm done
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 21 2009,02:14) Rather than following 'them' from NEP, perhaps it's a case of 'finding' them  
                              And he can´t find them in Nep?

Of course that was the op´s idea..
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(indianajones @ Apr. 21 2009,02:13) We even have posters posting ladyboys real names on here now.
                                The male name? I love Artit

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X