Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are missing the point entirely. No one is looking to intrude on other people's social lives or hassle people who are trying to avoid foreigners.
    Ohh?

I was overcome about a month ago walking through sampeng lane, chased a tall white buxom ladyboy the whole way down the lane, (very crowded) when finally got no response, I pinched her on the arse, and asked her "chop kin farang mai". she didn't and snubbed me.
    I suppose this is fine behavior then?
    Perhaps Indianajones sees a little more than most here..
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(jonstroud @ Apr. 24 2009,07:26) You are missing the point entirely. No one is looking to intrude on other people's social lives or hassle people who are trying to avoid foreigners.

We're looking for hookers working in establishments away from Nana and Patpong. Somehow, I doubt those prostitutes need a manic depressive with a grasp of logic about as secure as Osama Bin Laden's concept of tolerance acting as their defender. You need to double your medication dosage and get some fresh air.
      I like it

I've always said the real war is not on terror, but on logic
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I think rocconeung made the best post in this thread.

It is saddening to see how people are unable to form differentiated and nuanced thoughts.

For some, all thai Ladyboys are prostitutes (or thieves, or both).
        Some think they own the ultimate wishdom and want to forbid others to do as they fucking please.

Personally, I'd like to read more about rocconeung's experience. from a thai perspective.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 24 2009,14:04)
          You are missing the point entirely. No one is looking to intrude on other people's social lives or hassle people who are trying to avoid foreigners.
          Ohh?

I was overcome about a month ago walking through sampeng lane, chased a tall white buxom ladyboy the whole way down the lane, (very crowded) when finally got no response, I pinched her on the arse, and asked her "chop kin farang mai". she didn't and snubbed me.
          I suppose this is fine behavior then?
          Perhaps Indianajones sees a little more than most here..
          x
          OK, so that fool deserves to have his front teeth knocked down his throat. What he did was harassment pure and simple. Leaving the molester aside, the original post was about looking for LBs away from the tourist traps. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Because they wanna be left alone after 6 hours of charming drunk falangs in their Nep bar. They want thaicock afterhours. What´s wrong with that?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sawaddee krab! & so glad to share and speak some LB experiences from Thai perspective.

All of my LB experiences 're freelancer. Some of them also working at Soi Nana, Pattaya...but sometime she'also find some channel the get the money since the Bar visitors and tourist has gone since last 1-2 years ago (Political instability)

Just like u idea. I got the number of LB from MSN, Pirch (IRC program). AND it's really work!. I'm still have such LB contact in my cell. Speaking about the price for LB freelancer , As I 'm Thai they never charge me over than 1000 Thb. Most of LB has a private room I could spend may be 2-3 hours with her.

Beside above channel , LB are also found in place like a street in Bangna trad) 11.00 pm - 3.00 am. (KM2) Before central bangna, where you can hook LB with the price not over 500 Thb. if you prefer quick shot, she will be with you at your car at the price at 300 thb. ( I found 3-4 lb also working on cascade and her name als found in LB69 ).

Anyway, friend! I'd rather to enjoy the LB in bar and see how she dance and chit chat with her with the couple of beer. but still never has a chance to do that.

I used to ask my friend to accompany me to LB bar. he said i'M not a gay!

Cheer!

Comment

Well I'm sure there are a few guys here in BKK who'd love to show you around

Comment

Here is the type lady you can find around Soi Bunsiri, the street I posted a pic of earlier in the thread. Name is Noi, and she said more arrive in the area later, I chatted with her about 11.30 pm
                  Attached Files

Comment

surely the Thais just wait at home for their girlfriends to get back from work at Nana?

Note: You can just call me sev7en
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 27 2009,16:46) You can just call me sev7en
                      I though Nine&3/4s would be more appropriate.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

see you on Friday if you're at the drinks
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bumblebee @ Apr. 27 2009,22:35) Here is the type lady you can find around Soi Bunsiri, the street I posted a pic of earlier in the thread.  Name is Noi, and she said more arrive in the area later, I chatted with her about 11.30 pm
                          She looks lovely bb

I presume she didn't object to your 'intruding' on her farang-free zone ?

Comment

I think many here are unclear about when a p4p lb is working and when she is not. The area that BB has posted is an area where p4p lbs cater to the Thais who are interested in lb action. If you choose to look for an lb in this area during the "working" times the biggest challenge would likely be communication. p4p lbs who cater to Thais probably do not understand English. If you can speak and understand Thai, you would have a good chance at a hookup there.

The other situation being discussed is p4p lbs who are not working but socializing, relaxing, and eating in their favourite spots, etc. Contrary to popular belief p4p lbs are not open to being picked up 24/7.  Some p4p lbs maintain a "normal" lifestyle outside of the bars. They would not be receptive to someone coming up to them while they are with friends or family spouting, "Hey baby what about 1000 Baht for short time?" The other thing they may be doing as sev7en pointed out is looking for is some fun with a Thai boy - and certainly don't want to be interrupted by a farang trying to book them for a session.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Fair point rx. I'm assuming a fair dose of discretion on the part of anyone 'straying' into these areas.

Not always the case, I know  

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 28 2009,22:45)
                                (bumblebee @ Apr. 27 2009,22:35) Here is the type lady you can find around Soi Bunsiri, the street I posted a pic of earlier in the thread.  Name is Noi, and she said more arrive in the area later, I chatted with her about 11.30 pm
                                She looks lovely bb  

I presume she didn't object to your 'intruding' on her farang-free zone ?  
                                No she did not mind at all. She was surprised I knew the area, but her English was fine, and although she was not pushy, she certainly was not shy of some farang action if the opportunity arose. There was no feeling of "I only go Thai/Indian man" Interesting area for anyone who likes to venture away from the usual haunts.

There again, anyone who is staying on Sukhumvit for a few nights it not going to risk one of their Bangkok nights up in that area I reckon. Its more for the guys who live in Bangers and want to spread their wings I would say.

Comment

Working...
                                X