Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Apr. 27 2009,23:01)
    (bigmick22 @ Apr. 27 2009,16:46) You can just call me sev7en
    I though Nine&3/4s would be more appropriate.  

RR.
    I don´t get it. I´m as thick as xxxxxx , but i actually can read and write
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Apr. 28 2009,18:40) I don´t get it.
      It's all a question of size!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(bumblebee @ Apr. 28 2009,18:16) Interesting area for anyone who likes to venture away from the usual haunts.
        Sounds like a good piece of detective work there BB.      

I nominate you for the LBFHMC2.      

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

Ahh I have proud 4" . Same same thai man.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Apr. 28 2009,18:58) I have proud 4" . Same same thai man.
            So enlighten me.......  why is you forum name sev7en  -  should it not be 4our?      

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

OK, change pls?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Apr. 25 2009,09:12) Because they wanna be left alone after 6 hours of charming drunk falangs in their Nep bar. They want thaicock afterhours. What´s wrong with that?
                Who said anything about trawling the alternative nightspots after 2am?

Surely even someone of your diminished intellect would acknowledge it is not possible to be in two places at the same time, so if you go to another part of Bangkok when the bars in NEP and Patpong are open, you are unlikely to encounter a hooker who's just spent six hours in NEP and is sick and tired of foreigners.

Of course, if you really were just a little bit charming and perhaps not always drunk, you might have had different experiences with those NEP hookers and a different perspective on the subject.

Comment

On the subject of invading LB's private lives, im afraid the Japs are well ahead of you

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi...41/1237993994/

and similar are great (if u can read Japanese_

They try to find out lb's home address, Hi5 accounts ANYTHING to contact them. (plans of attack) they call it

If a ladyboy seems to have left the scene there can only be 2 reasons

She has HIV "Im so sad to learn she has HIV"

or she had been bought by a rich Arab and is part of some harem in UAE, never to see her home again.

also they think the lb's are managed or owned by criminal gangs and can be bought at a price and shipped home against their will.

You can say one about the Japanese, that is that they are bunch of cunts

Comment

What you described is not too far off what some board-members here do...albeit, not the main crowd by any means. Men are men, same same almost everywhere in the world?
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(indianajones @ Jun. 06 2009,14:45) You can say one about the Japanese, that is that they are bunch of cunts
                      Actually, most of them are very polite.

Unless they have tatts
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 07 2009,02:39)  What you described is not too far off what some board-members here do...albeit, not the main crowd by any means. Men are men, same same almost everywhere in the world?
                        I wish i could find "37 year old" Scotslads profile, with his chatup line of "Im in bangkok, do you fancy a drink?"

who could that be, then?

Comment

Working...
                        X