X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's HIV+ ~ Do you spread the word?

Has this happened to you? What did you do? Was it the right thing?

You find out from the girl herself or from another very reliable source that a ladyboy you know is HIV positive.

What would you do?

How do you handle this news?
    Definitely spread the word globally
    50.00%
    Tell everyone that you know
    0%
    Tell your best mates
    0%
    It depends on the circumstances
    0%
    It depends on the girl
    0%
    I'd be cautious about going public
    0%
    Definitely keep it to yourself
    50.00%
    My answer isn't on this list of options
    0%

As a health care professional, I strongly believe in the right of a person to have privacy regarding their medical conditions. That being sad, if the affected person is encouraging customers to have bareback sex (for those who are risk takers) - then releasing her details may be necessary - kind of like typhoid Mary in the old days.

However, if she is not doing this and is receiving active treatment for HIV, then no. A patient receiving active effective treatment for HIV will have very low risk of transmitting it.

Once again this kind of question shows how important it is to use a condom when having encounters with a p4p person - not just in LOS, but anywhere in the world.

If you do believe in releasing her details, would you do the same about a customer who has HIV - so you can avoid the ggs and lbs that he's been with?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Are you fully aware of the arguments that HIV, if it does even exist, is not transmissable rxpharm?

Are you aware of the evidence and arguments presented in this documentary on the subject?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06668483511310

Perhaps before people rush to judgement to destroy even more lives than have been tormented by the dubious HIV = AIDS claim, we ought to do more research than accepting mainstream media information or the propaganda that big pharma pumps out.

AIDS = mass murder by big pharma, politics and the media who thrive on spreading fear. A criminal genocide, baracked on by the sheeple and the victims.

btw: I don't mean to aim all this at you rxpharm. I know you're very helpful and knowledgeable, but I wonder about your knowledge in this particular area. Most doctors have little clue about the issues involved.

Comment

Sorry, but you are one of the Psycho's    
        who don't believe that HIV and AIDS do exist...  

Comment

(ladyboyluva @ Jul. 26 2009,16:19) Are you fully aware of the arguments that HIV, if it does even exist, is not transmissable...
          You aren't, by any chance, the health minister for Africa are you?

Comment

Oh, FWIW, my answer would be to tell the girl to never take any of that poison that the doctor prescribes and to convince her she hasn't got a death sentence, so long as she lives a reasonably healthy lifestyle. eg. Get of drugs, nitrates, don't take too much sperm up the butt.

And give her some information that is useful, instead of treating her like she's got leprosy.

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 26 2009,16:26)
              (ladyboyluva @ Jul. 26 2009,16:19) Are you fully aware of the arguments that HIV, if it does even exist, is not transmissable...
              You aren't, by any chance, the health minister for Africa are you?
              Hardly, but we're lucky not every politician in the world is so tied to the system that they can't think for themselves.

Anyway, I offer a question, a point of view, based upon some evidence presented in that video. One should argue with the people in the video.

And for those who's knee jerk reaction is to think conspiracy nut, perhaps you'll wonder why many qualified scientists have provided contrary evidence from that which is spread as the official point of view, yet media has pretty much ignored it. Most would never know there is even any debate. Vested interests do not want any.

Stuff ups don't need to be the result of some top down all consuming power group pulling strings, it only needs a subject of fear, with various groups finding more incentive by propagating errors than in correcting them.

Comment

(celentano @ Jul. 26 2009,16:23) Sorry, but you are one of the Psycho's    
                who don't believe that HIV and AIDS do exist...  
                That really made me re-think my stance. I can't argue with logic like that. I hereby renounce any doubts I may have had.

Perhaps mass extinction of HIV carriers and associated risk groups should be undertaken and mandatory HIV testing, dispite it's massive flaws (see video), should begin yesterday.

I'll start off by saving the precious state a few $.

Comment

(ladyboyluva @ Jul. 26 2009,16:26) Oh, FWIW, my answer would be to tell the girl to never take any of that poison that the doctor prescribes and to convince her she hasn't got a death sentence, so long as she lives a reasonably healthy lifestyle. eg. Get of drugs, nitrates, don't take too much sperm up the butt.

And give her some information that is useful, instead of treating her like she's got leprosy.
                  Ladyboyluva.. i think you got to much Poison in your Brain...How you can speak something that you don't understand and knowing nothing from all this..?
                  You are just a poor Boy who send a shit message out in the world...

A member of my family was infected by her longtime BF with HIV.. OK, she didn't used condom because her relation was around 3 years long and she trust him completely.
                  She didn't know that this idiot fuck around with prostitutes without condoms.
                  She went to check her blood, because she need to be pregnant and do every check and so. there she found out that she was Positive.. She broke with her Idiot BF and was completly down.. Now she feel good because we are a big family who hold together....
                  OK, this was in 2002, now 7 years. my family member was HIV Positive and the first 4 years the viral load was ok, not to high and the cd4 and cd8 was ok too.
                  Than at a moment, the Blood levels start to change and her Doc said, now is time to start with treatment.
                  she take now  everyday 2 Pills, one is STOCRIN 600 and the other is TRUVADA. Medicine and Lab Test charge per month around 1800 US$
                  After 3 month her blood was much better and now she treat this for few years and the viral load is going so down that on Lab Test can not be detected, but this is just, so long she take the pills. If she stop with Pills, Virus Load grow up quickly.
                  She feel very well, and with this treatment she can stay alive long time. I'm happy for her.

I can not understand people like ladyboyluva who said that this all not exist...  

Comment

It wouldn't be fair to post personal health info about another BM, so why would it be right to post it up (single out) a ladyboy?

IMO it's not right to name and shame someone for having hiv. The exception to the rule is if an LB is known to have hiv and is offering or suggesting unprotected sex. That is something I think we should be highlighting and warning others about.

Another porblem is false info, it's a great way for biter customers and scorn lovers to ruin a girls rep.

The problem with these issues are that some (many) people seem to really freak out when they hear 'hiv' - are they really not aware of the number of hiv infected people in the worlds sex tourism capital?? Perhaps these people were better educated and more aware of the facts and figures regarding hiv (which I'm pretty sure does exist   ), they'd feel more at ease when using  basic protection.

I've never met a LB who has walked out on me when I insist on using a condom. And from my knowledge it is almost impossible to catch hiv if you take the correct precautions.

Comment

A serious question to Stogie and the mods (not rockers..)

If someone posts info that a LB has hiv would/do you edit or delete it, or allow it to stay?

Comment

Have you watched the video Celentano?

There are explanations for all the experiences you mentioned. There isn't strong evidence that your friend has HIV nor that the the medicines are necessarily helping her. Anecdotal at best.

Do you know that some studies show it requires around 1,000 sexual encounters between males to transfer HIV (which makes sexual transfer as cause unlikely) or that some studies indicate it is all but impossible for a male to transfer HIV to a female through sex. Argue with the studies.

I've not formed my opinions based simply on that video, I've followed the subject for 20 years, that video just happens to be an effective way to introduce people to all the questions and doubts raised by Nobel level experts on the subject and leading medical experts.

If you want to take the word of your doctor, who probably doesn't know what the Elisa test even tests for (proteins of various antibodies), not HIV, then that's your choice.

Dismissing opposition, based on personal experience, is not presenting any new argument that hasn't been considered.

I'm very sorry for what happened to your family member, and to the million or so who are going through similar terror. That's why I get very concerned when I see evidence that the medicine has killed more than any disease, and that the disease has been wrongly determined.

History proves that doctors make mistakes. We should never stop questioning them.

Comment

(ladyboyluva @ Jul. 26 2009,17:15) Have you watched the video Celentano?

There are explanations for all the experiences you mentioned. There isn't strong evidence that your friend has HIV nor that the the medicines are necessarily helping her. Anecdotal at best.

Do you know that some studies show it requires around 1,000 sexual encounters between males to transfer HIV (which makes sexual transfer as cause unlikely) or that some studies indicate it is all but impossible for a male to transfer HIV to a female through sex. Argue with the studies.

I've not formed my opinions based simply on that video, I've followed the subject for 20 years, that video just happens to be an effective way to introduce people to all the questions and doubts raised by Nobel level experts on the subject and leading medical experts.

If you want to take the word of your doctor, who probably doesn't know what the Elisa test even tests for (proteins of various antibodies), not HIV, then that's your choice.

Dismissing opposition, based on personal experience, is not presenting any new argument that hasn't been considered.

I'm very sorry for what happened to your family member, and to the million or so who are going through similar terror. That's why I get very concerned when I see evidence that the medicine has killed more than any disease, and that the disease has been wrongly determined.

History proves that doctors make mistakes. We should never stop questioning them.
                          NO COMMENT.. better i stop to read this tread

Comment

ladyboyluva

So go bareback as much as you want. And then tell us all it isn't HIV when you are in the hospital.

er

Comment

To answer Kliome's question - I would remove that post - but I am speaking for myself - what the other mods/admins would do is up to them.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X