X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (manarak @ Aug. 23 2009,18:19) Please explain 2 things:

- If the risks are greatly exagerated, why do some countries have very high rates of infection with millions of corpses, while educated populations who use protective measures (i.e. condoms) are not affected so much?

- If HIV is not the cause of AIDS, why does the treatment against HIV extend the infected's lifespan, and people do not die anymore so quickly?

Citing 22 year old articles on subjects where the main discoveries have been made in the last 15 years is at best inept.

You are and remain a
    Your first question actually asserts a reason as if the correlation between protective measures and claimed infection rates is strong evidence. One could argue, based on this logic that hamburger eating prevents high infection rates.

The explanation for why 'so called' HIV infection rates are so high in Africa, is one of the main arguments against HIV being the cause of AIDS. It seems you're not familiar with the arguments of the dissident movement.

The answer is simple. People have been dying from a range of diseases there for many years due to bad nutrition, hygiene etc. These diseases often show as positive for HIV. The more people they test, the more people they say have HIV.

Note that the symptoms and diseases that are predominant in African AIDS patients are quite different to the symptoms of the original AIDS patients and western AIDS patients in general. That alone is a huge flaw in the supposed HIV cause theory.

Regarding increased lifespans, I'm not aware of any conclusive studies that prove that. Believe it or not, not many people don't take medication and most of those who don't, do not due to extreme poverty, so it's very difficult to get a broad based double-blind study that is reliable.

Anyway, it's not impossible that certain treatments may in fact have advantages for the disease people who are said to have HIV. That is a long way from proving HIV exists. For example, Vitamin D supplementation may increase the lifespans of a given population, and it probably would, whether they are HIV or not. That wouldn't prove that HIV exists.

You also tell us how older studies are irrelevant. Well, it's hardly surprising that an industry which receives billions in research funding has managed to find specious evidence to continue along its merry way. It's a bit like the funding that went to global warming modellers. Those who find the right and scary results continue to get funding.

The HIV - AIDS link was dubious right from the start, it just gets dressed up more and more as funding for new wardrobes flows in.

btw: I'm hesitant to carry on with this discussion while you feel the need to use ad hominen attacks.

Comment

• I'm glad I wasn't there that day in the Guess Bar.    

Comment

•  Be jesus look at the langer on that fella. I wouldnt stick that up my chimney.

And look at the ball bag on him, sure you could hide a mini cooper under that
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• yep Tommy ya definitely a langer alright
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Well at least he is still barred from here, so we won't be hearing from him for a while
            i love t-girls

Comment

• So who do you think Whore is SB7

Comment

• Fucked if i know and fucked if i care.
                i love t-girls

Comment

• Our fellow Country man Tommy

Comment

• Give him a few minutes to figure it out Seamus, he's from galway you know.
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X