Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(rusty nail @ Aug. 29 2009,11:57) You mean factory work or working on a farm?  
      I'm not saying I or the LB's would want to work on a farm or in a factory, but in the long run it might be best for them. I'm sure the girls staying on the farm its not best for the punters (myself included). I realize I'm a bit of a hypocrite since I partake in Pattaya's offerings, but lets not kid ourselves that Pattaya provides a wholesome environment for the girls. Would any of us want our sisters/daughters, etc. selling their ass in Pattaya?

Also there is a place for arguing against what this young missionary is doing, but it seems low class for some members of the forum to insult her looks rather than arguing on more substantive grounds that she should not try to convert people.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Sep. 01 2009,13:59) Would any of us want our sisters/daughters, etc. selling their ass in Pattaya?
        Many Thai Buddhists from Isaan have a very, very different view of sex and it's purpose. You might find that they think quite differently than us.

Comment

Working...
        X