X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VIP Area Sneak Peek Forum...

From January 2nd the forums on the list below will be restricted to VIP members only.

For $1 a week you can have full access to all the forums plus our video site AND the other video freebies posted every few days.

Click HERE or the 'VIP' banner above to check out the details.

This Sneak Peek forum is for all the latest Trip Reports and Picture Posts. We'll also move many of the classic posts in here so you can see whether or not you want to join us.

If you post your personal pics or Trip Reports here you'll be considered for FREE VIP entry.

If you haven't joined (and don't want to) you can still posts requests for contact information, etc... you can also post any questions for advice on bars, hotels and ladyboys...

IMPORTANT: If you have posted an important thread and you can't see it - we feel your pain!

PM me and I will have it moved back to the FREE area!

There is lots and lots of FREE stuff on the forums so have a browse around...

Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 01 2010,22:23) From January 2nd the forums on the list below will be restricted to VIP members only.

For $1 a week you can have full access to all the forums plus our video site AND the other video freebies posted every few days.

Click HERE or the 'VIP' banner above to check out the details.

This Sneak Peek forum is for all the latest Trip Reports and Picture Posts. We'll also move many of the classic posts in here so you can see whether or not you want to join us.

If you post your personal pics or Trip Reports here you'll be considered for FREE VIP entry.

If you haven't joined (and don't want to) you can still posts requests for contact information, etc... you can also post any questions for advice on bars, hotels and ladyboys...

Nope thanks but no thanks...there are a lot of free forums out there, I don't need yours that bad....this is (was) a good forum...but not that good...

Comment

Apart from paying, how do i get my status as VIP back ?

SW
      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Thanks for a great forum so far, but I think this is the beginning of the end for this forum
        Back in LOS in February  

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 01 2010,22:23) For $1 a week you can have full access to all the forums plus our video site AND the other video freebies posted every few days.

This sounds like a fair and square deal.

Keep up the good work gents!

Comment

(bbb2k2 @ Jan. 02 2010,18:58) Thanks for a great forum so far, but I think this is the beginning of the end for this forum
            I dont think so.... It might sort out as few lurkers. People don't like change, but honestly would you run this forum as a labour of love? its expensive and time consuming... I think it's fair enough. A buck a week is cheap wank material!
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

It's one thing to pay for video content (although the offer of a few free clips here and there is not much considering the plethora of free galleries on the internet...and the preview forum has them anyway.... ).

We are now being asked to pay to view trip reports, bar scene info, where is Lek working now ?, got Gate's new number ? and members' picture posts. There are thousands of posts here posted over the years by everyone, for FREE and for ALL. Now we can't see them again because these forums are closed to all who don't cough up...presumably members who want to post them from now must pay to post ? (Yes I hear Admin and BS already...exceptions will be made etc etc)  Good luck working that one out  

No doubt there will be a hard core of guys who want to pay, but this board will lose the spontaneity and creativity that comes from the freedom to post...or not. By new members (i.e future customers).. And not have to pay for it. We may well end up with a bunch of VIP guys talking in circles to themselves.

Yes there are lurkers. I note that if ernesto and Donnnnnny had their threads moved to the VIP area it was because those VIPs could be trusted not to be dickheads. What will happen to them ?
              Now anyone with a few bucks can be a VIP, and perhaps a dickhead at the same time    Be afraid, be very afraid guys  :

I'm sure this is a work in progress, but I must say that the way things have been handled so far has been a little on the capricious and precipitous side. A discussion was opened on the ex VIP forum and a civilised response was observed. Then overnight, with no warning, things were blocked and status changed.

Unfortunate to treat ex senior members and VIPs this way.  

I'm sure this Board will continue on in one form or another, though I suspect some of the forums currently mooted for VIP only status will be returned to General Consumption as you have cast the VIP 'net' far too wide  

One thing foxxee got right was that a forum like this has to have some love (as well as the labour). We all thank the dearly departed for that and only appreciate all the more what this place used to be and represent (and yes that includes the lurkers...who as i noted elsewhere add to traffic and hits if not the owners pocket directly by way of subscription).

Vale LBF and best wishes to the new 'business model'.  Having been there and done that in similar places such as this I understand it's a fine line sometimes. Hope you strike the right balance, though I fear it's not there yet.

The customer is always right. So I wish you many customers.

(Do I have to go back to that other forum ? It's free but the graphics there make my brain hurt  )
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I agree with the others. It has been a great forum and this is the end for me if this is the new format. It was fun. There are several other free forums that I will share trip reports from now on.

Thanks for everything! It is a disappointing ending. So long everyone.....

Dog

Comment

VIP Membership Benefits Explained...

Our VIP program is exactly that - you have access to the largest and most up to date information on the ladyboy scene in Thailand and Asia. The range of benefits is extensive, however what sets us apart from everyone else is the sheer number of prolific LB loving posters who form our community, many of which live in Thailand & Asia all year round.

Think of the knowledge of a friendly 5* hotel concierge - he is the guy to help out newbies - we have more than 20 such 'concierges' on the ground 365 days a year - finding new venues, updating on what's occurring with existing venues, searching out new talent and feeding this information through to our VIP members on a continual basis.

What to know about a new hotel? Find out the lowdown on a new restaurant? Put a name (and contact details) to a face you have seen elsewhere? You know where to go as a VIP member.    

In addition to the concierge team we have over 700 hundred trip reports and 90,000 photographs taken by our VIP members exclusively for viewing by other VIP members - these details the exploits as seen and experienced first hand.  

The mistakes made, the warnings, the INFORMATION that is priceless as you plan your trips on whats happening and what's not.      

VIP members also benefit from even more exclusive content and the ability to receive absolutely exclusive video downloads never seen before. Once your in the club, membership has privileges even when your back home and planning for the next trip.

For some people it may be worth 60p a week!  
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I can't now see the photos I put on the forum.  But I can see merit in making them a bit more discreet, and I don't think the cost is unreasonable.  Ok, comparing to 'Free' it is - but there are a few internet sites I use regularly that I would be prepared to pay for (but the site owner never asked me).  

There's plenty on here to keep me interested. I do a lot more lurking than posting - takes too much of my time, if I'm honest! And having the pics and news from guys on the ground certainly helps prepare for my LOS trips.

You are right about dickheads, Gdsaveloy, but what's this 'Freedom to post' crap?  Ok with me if there's a bunch of guys posting, maybe a big bunch.  But I agree things need to be managed a bit more carefully.  Maybe I'll join Ladyboy Ladyboy to get VIP - now THAT's expensive!

Comment

(UpToMe @ Jan. 02 2010,21:34) I do a lot more lurking than posting - takes too much of my time, if I'm honest!....

You are right about dickheads, Gdsavoy, but what's this 'Freedom to post' crap?
                      I think you've answered your own question  

P.S For those who complain about 'lurkers', now they can pay to lurk and not post. That's what I call poetic justice. It's brilliant

Still doesn't help donnnnnny and ernesto though...
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(UpToMe @ Jan. 02 2010,21:34) Maybe I'll join Ladyboy Ladyboy to get VIP - now THAT's expensive!
                        If you do join LBLB through the affiliate link...

HERE is the link!

...I'll upgrade your status on the forum to VIP!

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I have two questions. 1 - Please clarify what will happen to the trip reports ALREADY written. Will all the TRs be moved to the VIP section?

If so, what if I want to read what I posted early this year before I decide how to approach my next report. Will I have to become VIP? Just to see what I wrote before...

Sort of "Thanks for your past contribution BUT if you want to see them again, you'll have to pay up now." A little bit of a strong arm tactic, don't you think?

2 question - I joined AsianTS in september, will I have to wait until next september to have the benefit of upgrade to VIP? That's nine months to wait.

It's not a question of being a cheap charlie, more of about knowing where we stand with this transition. The more info we have, the better our decisions to stay, to pay or to leave will be.
                          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Does this mean I can't access my own trip reports? ...And photos?  ...A potentially prolific and visionary career crushed in its infancy!  

Buggered then if I'll take the time to post the planned report of the two weeks I just spent in Phuket!    

You'll miss lurid descriptions of that minging axe wound the otherwise gorgeous postie kept flashing me at Tequila Bar ...and other fine tales.  
                            In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

The thoughts of a newbie/lurker.

I'm based in the UK and interested in the LB scene around the world. I found this forum about two months ago, joined and browsed away being very impressed by what I found.

Having looked through many threads and read lots of trip reports, I decided to visit Thailand for the first time later in 2010. My itinerary will be based around my proximity to the Cocktails & Dreams bar in Phuket. This decision was based totally on the hundreds of recent photos uploaded to the bar's thread and the very positive reports left by members who had visited the bar.

If I had only found this forum after it had gone semi-private then I doubt that I would have been making plans for my first trip to LOS.

Obviously popular forums can cost money to host and I certainly don't begrudge anyone making a living but I do wonder if 'floating voters' such as myself might no longer be enticed into splashing the cash and turning dreams into reality if there is a pay-wall between them and much of the goodies.

Comment

Working...
                              X