Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame that we have to pay for what we have posted in the past....
    And i don't talk about ATS ...just a joke now (IMO) "update" with old sets...
    I used to be a member 2-3 years ago but now it's no more attractive at all...
    God i miss the old days...

Comment

The cost is not the issue....

The free information willfully previously provided by BM's including Trip Reports being restricted to the guys that posted them is nothing short of insulting............and your incentive is...........?

As I cannot access my previous TR's can you please remove them.....you no longer have my permission to store them in your archive.

My thanks to the previous administrators who did a fine job of preserving the integrity of this Forum.

Please take a lesson from the Friends Re-united story.....once high and mighty...now third rate......
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

As I cannot access my previous TR's can you please remove them

Might be right with you on that one Pete.
        In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

lb69 here I come...bye
          monday10

Comment

(talexander42 @ Jan. 03 2010,05:33) lb69 here I come...bye
            We'll certainly miss your 6 posts a year!
            I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 02 2010,20:29) Yes there are lurkers. I note that if ernesto and Donnnnnny had their threads moved to the VIP area it was because those VIPs could be trusted not to be dickheads. What will happen to them ?
              Now anyone with a few bucks can be a VIP, and perhaps a dickhead at the same time    Be afraid, be very afraid guys  :
              Hi Guydesavoy,

I agree with this point and raised it in a similar vein on a different thread...
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

it is my opinion that the "heroes" are most likely freeloading lurkers who are not willing to spend sufficient cash to "impress" the lbs so try other means to score points.

While the subscription process won't eliminate the problem, I am sure it will be less.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I posted the following in the news and views and ladyboys section (the so called free section open to everybody) and within minutes the thread was deleted. I will post it again here. I am not sure if the administrators will again decide to delete the opions of people with a opposing ideas to theirs. If they do oh well then it just shows that it is not somewhere to give your opions.

I am predicting that this marks the beginning of the end of this forum. If you ask the current BMs with VIP status if they would have paid for access to this forum if these changes had occurred before they had be declared VIPs - and if they are honest €“ almost all would tell you NO. Now the people that contribute the most, and the threads that are read the most, will be hidden from most BMs. And the minor sections that are left will not attract new members who will continue to add a new flavour of this board. This forum has become this successful because in due course, new people have added to the mix and flavour the conversation. Over time the lack of new blood will kill the forum as the Old Boys Club which has just been created slowly atrophies.

I am about to make my first trip to LOS and I was going to add my first trip report. Now I cant even see the trip report section. And before anybody says it, no, I am not going to pay for the privilege of adding my trip report to this forum.

Comment

I could lend you the two quid.
                    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Gents,

I am probably not the richest forum member, and nor the poorest... I am somewhere in the middle I guess.

Who here smokes?
                      Who reads the daily paper?
                      Who has a drink?
                      Who has a flutter of the ponies?

Lets get real: if you are truly interested in Ladyboys and want to know Thailand and the lifestyle, then pay the admission fee, its not a huge amount. For a paltry amount you buy a resource and an entertainment guide and stroking material.

Its cheap relative to the above... And it is generally speaking excellent. And the owners need to pay the bills.

Google "The ladyboyforums" and you get at least three websites that list the estimated dollar value of this forum. Its around the 15,000 USD mark...

So, how many of you could live on that a year? Let alone maintain the servers, etc etc etc?

Nobody likes change, especially one that hits the hip pocket nerve... but if you consider the effort and cost, the entry fee is well justified.

f0xxee

Comment

How deep is the resentment against the owners of the forum for asking for a payment to access the good stuff?

Obviously there was always going to be a few people with their nose well & truly out of joint.

I anticipated that there would be many who would rather "cut their nose off to spite their face" rather than fork out $50.

Once individual egos became bruised & there was a sense that some were less special than others, there was always going to be a backlash.

However....

NOTHING IS VALUED THAT IS GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE!

100's of members will surely leave the Ladyboy Forums but this site is the only ladyboy forum in the world big enough with the best content to be able to do what all other forum owners dream of.

I believe that out of this will rise a better, stronger forum. With some degree of protection provided by the cost of entry, members will be more forthcoming with otherwise secret photos.

Many here would have read my thoughts about the "heroes" who show the girls their pictures. I still maintain that often it is the girls themselves who log onto the site to go looking for these photos as they can then try & gain a financial benefit by threatening the poster.

With far less likelihood the girls are in the VIP section (more like zero chance if the mods are onto them) there are many fantastic photos still to be posted.

And with a financial interest, there will be a far more committed member base. Now they have paid, they will want something, right? And guys who only lurked with an occasional comment may want to get more involved. Less members but more committed ones sounds fine to me.

And to all those who scrolled through looking for pics to whack off to, who bought nothing to the table but are now sitting at their computer thinking "how dare they cut off my supply of exotic ladyboys?", just what does the forum owe them? And  what should the forum be telling them?

To the first question - NOTHING!!

To the second - GOOD BYE!!
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I cannot help but notice that most of the complainers have a very limited post count.
                          happy when in thailand

Comment

(donnykey @ Jan. 03 2010,08:53) I cannot help but notice that most of the complainers have a very limited post count.  
                            Amen to that Donnykey....
                            f0xxee

Comment

I assume the offer of joining a site like asiants still stands and its a generous offer by the admin to give you access to both.
                              So for minimal outlay of less than $8 a month you get full access to both sites!
                              - to quote from one of my favourite movies

"What school of finance did you come from? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the fucking Century!"

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

And we should not overlook the psychology that comes with the decision to charge for the forum.

PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE!!!

Some guys who have checked in here on a regular basis for years will find just how much they miss living vicariously through the fellows on the ground in LOS.

After a month or two, I have no doubt that some of them will accept the change & will want to come back to the fold.
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X