Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (f0xxee @ Jan. 19 2010,09:16) and which Boarhog ... (yes we see you lurking) took umbrage at...
    He's ALWAYS on here!

There is only one poster who logs more time than him on this forum and he's another fellow Australian but I won't tell you who it is!
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Yes but the other Aussie is a gentleman of unparalleled manners and conscience... Oh, unless you meant Paccie?
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jan. 19 2010,09:16) its a point I have made before and which Boarhog ...
        seriously, they have WIFI at the mental clinic?

{PM coming, which of course will go unanswered; save your time you freaking lunatic}

Agreed, Foxxee..... the people bitching obviously are all social workers or very wealthy and have no need for a real income so they work for free. I know the guy who runs this place and he has no such luxury; I say being paid for maintaining and keeping current the most popular website of this nature on the whole planet is worth a few shillings a year.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

•  SHILLINGS...  are you becoming an LDOP??

cant we just pay him in som-tam like we do with "da ladyboys"??

or even cheaper....lets give him rice...like the monks he could go out in the mornings...and us...on the way back from the shagging-fields could donate a small bag of rice...

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• we could give him a small table in front of nana....then he could sit there with an wifi-connections...and recieve the rice from us on our way home...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Jan. 19 2010,16:41) or even cheaper....lets give him rice...like the monks he could go out in the mornings...and us...on the way back from the shagging-fields could donate a small bag of rice
              Excellent idea!!

"roof over their heads and a bag of rice, what else could one need'' has often been heard coming from Bumpa Stikka over the years.

below;

Bumpa and the LBF mods out getting their morning food, which they sell to pay for bandwidth and paying their salary
              Attached Files

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jan. 19 2010,03:16) Yes it has to be said the forum is a little quiet at the moment, but
                Secondly I back JaiDee on his post above, its a point I have made before and which Boarhog ... (yes we see you lurking) took umbrage at  on another site..
                I've been reading that. I'd like to call it female intuition,but sadly it's
                a bit obvious that looney tunes would be seething somewhere in cyberspace
                about this..Calling peoples integrity into question,he's got some nerve..
                That's the biggest on-going thread there,talking about this site
                says it all about the options really..Too slow too boring but it does appear to
                be a haven for the rejects and twisted from here,so it's got potential at least.
                There is also a BH sends you PMs when you disagree thread started up-i think thats got legs too 555

x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jan. 19 2010,20:32) That's the biggest on-going thread there,talking about this site
                  says it all about the options really..Too slow too boring
                  Exactly my thoughts.

The people bitch and moan about how bad this website is, when just about the largest thread in the history of that message board is....well, all about THIS website!  That indeed does say quite a bit in and of itself and if people prefer to jump ship to a forum no one reads, or which can only create a buzz by bitching about THIS forum, by all means they should just go.

Comment

• Is that bigmick, 2nd right ? He's gone native !  
                    Attached Files
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I continue to get what I presume to be offensive PMs off Snoreboar the lurker as well on the other Forum. He seems to take great offence at my weekly report. I guess when all you can do is wank in front of a computer its frustrating to think others are enjoying themselves. There was another one in my inbox today. A bit pointless as I just delete them without opening them and he's on iggy so his comments are wasted. I guess he likes to lurk here so he can continue to steal other people's pics. Whoops, I bet that gets me another PM I'll never view
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• I have a list of PMs from that loony. I'll read them one day.

I feel bad for the diehards at LB69 and especially Kliome who has to wonder sometimes whether that unpaid gig is all worth it!

BoarHog has limitless time and energy for being a total knob head!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• and you've got 14 pages of free publicity on it on another site- BONUS I agree- Kliome has the patience of Jobe, I would have shut the cnut down by now. For someone who doesn't like my posts he sure seems to spend a long time reading and critiqueing them. Oh well, there's another pm I won't open on the way

Comment

• Good thing for BoarHog that Rami doesn't read there much or he'd be out by now.
                            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• Was the New York Times influenced by TLF's VIP section?

Breaking News Alert
                              The New York Times
                              Wed, January 20, 2010 -- 9:19 AM ET
                              -----

The Times to Charge for Frequent Access to Its Web Site

Starting in early 2011, visitors to NYTimes.com will get a
                              certain number of articles free every month before being
                              asked to pay a flat fee for access.

Comment

• Nobody's getting NEAR my Webby site!

Comment

Working...
                                X