X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy was very nice to me too. I talked to her a lot on a couple of visits, but ended up barfining Ann instead. If she had took off with another guy during a lapse in our conversation, I really could not have blamed her.

I think if a guy has decided he wants to barfine a particular gurl, he needs to make that clear to her as soon as he does. Or else he can't really blame her for going for a sure barfine, if she senses he is hesitant.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Hello Boys
      Attached Files
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Oh my she is Simple GORGEOUS- GORGEOUS !
        what is it like to spend with this beauty? how big is that sweet cock ?

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 17 2008,04:31) I think if a guy has decided he wants to barfine a particular gurl, he needs to make that clear to her as soon as he does. Or else he can't really blame her for going for a sure barfine, if she senses he is hesitant.
          Fortune favours the brave old chap
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• post 1201, what a big mouth, takes a big wad to fill that hole.

Comment

• lets have at it then .

Comment

• Hey Bigmick;

When were those photos taken of Cindy she looks different to when I last saw her? Seems to have more around the hips and a tattoo??

Comment

• Photos taken Jan 2008. She has boobs now but doesn't loook too different
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Cindy looked fab last week
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• In fact I'll second that
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 08 2008,22:52) You are Irish fellows are pretty cool.
                        Since I am friends with the King of Ireland, I think I should be an honorary member of the Irish group.
                        Lefty, I just saw you mail, so will use my influence to make it happen.

Meanwhile I have awarded you another 1000 acres in Kildare.

Just spoke to Aoy and she has also joined La Bamba, so hopefully some photos will appear.

Pollar looks great, seems to be settling in well.

Comment

• (janabiyah @ Nov. 20 2008,05:06) Just spoke to Aoy and she has also joined La Bamba, so hopefully some photos will appear.

Pollar looks great, seems to be settling in well.
                          Two great girls moving up from the minors in Jomtien to the big leagues in Pattaya!

Great to hear Aoy is on board. I don't get out much these days but a good reason to pop in.

Comment

• The Aoy?
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Aoy from Jomtien who is a fun and friendly girl.

Not Aoy from Pat Bar on Soi 6 who s a favorite of many board members.

Comment

• that's what I meant - the one I met last month
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X