X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well spotted - It was only time before someone spotted the absence of a footrail.

Foot rail was ordered along with dance poles for upstairs. Sam had to cancel/defer the dance poles, for structural reasons, so supplier cancelled all!! TIT. Footrail should be fitted in the next week.

There are other small mods to come - extra tables, fan near bar - the AC does not seem to move the smoke away quickly enough so a fan is needed to push smoke from the bar area.

The accomodation is far better quality with proper rooms (all with AC/TV/DVD and proper tiled bathrooms.

The new temp controlled fridge keeps beer at the proper controlled temperature.

Furniture is more comfortable, club style, and stools are sturdy - one BM tried moving one and assumed it was bolted to the floor! Some stools without backs and some with. Some larger guys found stools with backs too narrow. Lots of mirrors and a small dance platform.

Upstairs mezzanine has sofas.

Sam left 131 on the night of 29th Dec - all the staff moved with him - I should say moved him. They actually took all the stock, linen, furniture that was theirs. It was like watching a line of ants at work. The new bar had a soft opening on 30th Dec. Considering Sam only signed the initial 4 year lease on 22nd Dec it was an amazing transformation.

Not 100% complete but nearly complete and 100% operational.

Comment

(Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Jan. 08 2008,13:30)  No foot rail, then?
      There as cheap as chips at K-MART at the after christmas sales.

Comment

(Matrix @ Jan. 08 2008,01:02)
        (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Jan. 05 2008,22:15) PLEASE don't tell me that it's YOU in that avatar!  
        Why??? Becourse i´m not hiding behind a cartoone awatar or what??
        oh oh, i can feel World War 3 cuming.
        By the way Mr Grumpy has his head plasttered all over this sight. Not every one likes it though
        I hide behind a cartoon avatar because i need to because the real me would frighten even my mum.

Comment

One for the "Kwango" in our midst...
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the lovely Emmy who is missing from the line up. Great girl, hot dancer and wonderful personality.
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

YOU da man! Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

For those 'Kwang fans' - and to confirm who has graced my avatar for some time - one from TTChang's album
                Attached Files
                TT

Comment

I assume Nicky is missing from the line up as she does not actually work in La Bamba anymore? At least that is what she told me when I saw her dancing in Kitten Club the other night.

New bar looks great love the decor. A fan near the bar would be nice as it was a little warm in there when I was but maybe that was because of the hot ladies    

Comment

(ozzie @ Jan. 08 2008,20:19) I assume Nicky is missing from the line up as she does not actually work in La Bamba anymore? At least that is what she told me when I saw her dancing in Kitten Club the other night.

New bar looks great love the decor. A fan near the bar would be nice as it was a little warm in there when I was but maybe that was because of the hot ladies

Actually Nicky, as well as many other ladies, were missing from that lineup shot because the photo shoot was held at around 6pm and the princess doesn't grace La Bamba until much later in the evening.

On the other hand, she may have moved to the Kitten Club, because as a freelancer she can move anytime she feels like it.

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Seems she is not aware she stills works there as my friend bar fined her from Kitten club the other night and said she had left La Bamba and had been in Kitten for the last 3 nights?

I know these girls move around so it is hard to keep track.

Comment

• Ozzie - thanks for the update. The bar is a mix of staff and Freelancers - as any bar. They do move around a lot. Like migratory vampires - they only come to life at night! Basically they go where they believe there are customers. Many LB's do not want to become staff, as they do not like to work to rules, and enjoy the flexibility of freelancing.

La Bamba currently has 6 salaried staff, supplemented by about 15 freelancers, but Sam wants to increase the number of salary staff. He has ideas to encourage them to go on salary so the number "in house" every night is more predictable.

Every time a new venue opens there is an exodus. Lita's bar lost some staff when Pook's and Tornado's opened their doors - within a couple of weeks even those Lita freelancers returned. La Bamba was fortunate in having the loyalty of the 131 staff to bring over and the majority are still there.

Comment

• Hey Burenboy...great pics of Emmmy. She is fun to be with and a great person. When she was at Temptations I would hang out with her. Ask her about the dancing show she put on at Hollywood disco dancing on the tables and then the main stage. Had all the guys in the crowd jacking off!!

Comment

• the AC does not seem to move the smoke away quickly enough so a fan is needed to push smoke from the bar area...
                            You could remove the smokers...

Comment

• Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (aperry @ Jan. 09 2008,05:48) Hey Burenboy...great pics of Emmmy.  She is fun to be with and a great person.  When she was at Temptations I would hang out with her.   Ask her about the dancing show she put on at Hollywood disco dancing on the tables and then the main stage.  Had all the guys in the crowd jacking off!!  
                                she was dancing around last night with a leather belt that she used to whip the floor - she then put the belt around her neck like a collar - bloody sexy girl!

unfortunately, she was with a customer but next time - She will be mine!!! (well.. maybe)
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X