X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(69billy @ Jan. 02 2008,00:37)
    (TTChang @ Jan. 01 2008,17:42) I think I'm right in saying, Nicky is very slightly cross-eyed.  And that is quite unnerving in a beautiful girl like her.

In my book, Moo is the better looking - but oddly neither are on my 'to do' list .  
    I have been saying that about her for a long time but everybody is mesmerize by her  and nobody is admitting it..
    Same same here..not on my list..
    I once have requested our Idol, billyboy to have some session with Nicky, I still would like to proposed thisagain to our great spiritual leader, billyboy eventhough he is not interested with Nicky for some reason. well, if you done it, surely those photos will be the great photos in the history of Ladyboy world and this is true. so com'on my idol, do something for us and you will be most remebered.

Cheers,

MD
    machodik

Comment

I don't think so...
      If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(gizmo @ Jan. 04 2008,04:50) I'm telling E
        Then i am telling her that you are mean and compleatly bad to me(and a lyer), then we will see who is going to get the heat

Comment

PLEASE don't tell me that it's YOU in that avatar!  
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes thats loverboy who introduced to his mother Walking streets worst attitude problem. Superstars Eh Wait till they reach our age.
            A tuk tuk driver wouldnt fuck them even for a free 40 baht ride.
            In that pic it looks like he has been waiting for the gas man to turn up for 3 days and is getting pissed off.
            Keep doing the press ups as thats why Emma loves you and not the brown notes in your pocket.

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jan. 05 2008,03:35) and on their own, the biggest there according to those in the know Alis
              anymore pics of alis here on the site?  i did a search but could not find anything....

Comment

There are hundreds... Keep looking.
                Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone tell me where i can find pictures and info on KWANG please.

i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jan. 06 2008,13:43) Can anyone tell me where i can find pictures and info on KWANG please.
                    http://www.theladyboyforums.com/clubhouse/locatork.html
                    I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Jan. 05 2008,22:15) PLEASE don't tell me that it's YOU in that avatar!
                      Why??? Becourse i´m not hiding behind a cartoone awatar or what??

Comment

(camm1 @ Jan. 05 2008,22:35)
                        Yes thats loverboy who introduced to his mother Walking streets worst attitude problem. Superstars Eh Wait till they reach our age.
                        In that pic it looks like he has been waiting for the gas man to turn up for 3 days and is getting pissed off.
                        Keep doing the press ups as thats why Emma loves you and not the brown notes in your pocket.
                        And your problem with me is?
                        Have we meet??
                        Do you know me??

Oo,and btw, i would much rather introduce Emma then you to my friends and familly.
                        And if i am going to be as grumpy and narrowminded as you,i dont think i like to be your age

Comment

(camm1 @ Jan. 05 2008,22:35)
                          Yes thats loverboy who introduced  to his mother Walking streets worst attitude problem. Superstars Eh Wait till they reach our age.
                          Harsh! No need for that!

Comment

Sam - the actual and real owner of La Bamba - has asked me to post some initial photos of the bar. Many thanks to the BM who took the superb pics.

Hope you enjoy.

La Bar

La Bamba - one of the comfortable seating areas (there is an upstairs mezzanine as well). Large flatscreen TV for Music DVD's
                            Attached Files

Comment

La Bamba staff lineup.

Nicky, Sonya, Emmy, Vena, Lek, Nook, Ann and a number of others are missing - photo shoot at 5.00pm but many LB's allergic to daylight!

To save the usual questions "who is that 3rd from left..."
                              Starting Top Right - coming downstairs and then along the front:
                              Cartoon, Nut, Janny, Pat, Don
                              Chin, Alis, Kwang, Nana, Cindy
                              Attached Files

Comment

No foot rail, then?

Comment

Working...
                                X