• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pins all the same
    Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 10 2008,05:36) Great pins all the same
      Burenboy, I don't know which one of the ladies is hotter Nana from WS or Emmy. Something about femboys that hits a cord. What do you think?

Rossco do you suppose I can do a Franck to scientifically find out which one is hotter?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Sam - you will become Franck enstein

Comment

• Nice pics...Burenboy...
          Are you the guy who leaving the La Bamba upstairs yesterday as I sit on the bar?

Dieter

BTW: The Mekhong Coke tasted like a Pepsi...as I ordered the second,the keeper filled up my old glas with additional ice cubes a splash Coke and 2cl Mekhong...Was that the secret from Pepsi?.....
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Comment

• (Dieter @ Jan. 10 2008,15:53) Nice pics...Burenboy...
              Are you the guy who leaving the La Bamba upstairs yesterday as I sit on the bar?

Dieter

BTW: The Mekhong Coke tasted like a Pepsi...as I ordered the second,the keeper filled up my old glas with additional ice cubes a splash Coke and 2cl Mekhong...Was that the secret from Pepsi?.....
              Not sure my friend, I went upstairs to use the bathroom about 12 pm, for normalish purposes lol. I was sitting with Emmy for a while, if you were there then.

Probably drop in again later, introduce yourself if you are there.
              Cheers

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Jan. 10 2008,14:12)
                (bumblebee @ Jan. 10 2008,05:36) Great pins all the same
                Burenboy, I don't know which one of the ladies is hotter Nana from WS or Emmy. Something about femboys that hits a cord. What do you think?

Rossco do you suppose I can do a Franck to scientifically find out which one is hotter?
                They are both hot in their own way. Emmy is a bundle of energy and fun, she must be on Red Bull and Duracells. She learned dancing professionally. Nana is so sweet, has an innocent edge to her, a real cutie and a good dancer also.

Toss a coin, when your hands stop shaking

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 10 2008,20:04)
                  (Dieter @ Jan. 10 2008,15:53) Nice pics...Burenboy...

Dieter
                  Not sure my friend, I went upstairs to use the bathroom about 12 pm, for normalish purposes lol. I was sitting with Emmy for a while, if you were there then.

Cheers
                  Were you the one sitting with Emmy when she got up and started popping the belt on the floor?
                  xyzzy

Comment

• (xyzzy @ Jan. 10 2008,22:05)
                    (bumblebee @ Jan. 10 2008,20:04)
                    (Dieter @ Jan. 10 2008,15:53) Nice pics...Burenboy...

Dieter
                    Not sure my friend, I went upstairs to use the bathroom about 12 pm, for normalish purposes lol.  I was sitting with Emmy for a while, if you were there then.

Cheers
                    Were you the one sitting with Emmy when she got up and started popping the belt on the floor?  
                    Yeah that was me, 2 nights ago,

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 10 2008,22:29)
                      (xyzzy @ Jan. 10 2008,22:05) Were you the one sitting with Emmy when she got up and started popping the belt on the floor?
                      Yeah that was me, 2 nights ago,
                      I should have said hello but you were being well entertained. I was sitting on the couch with Alis.

I figured those pictures would show up somewhere.
                      xyzzy

Comment

• Emmy!!!
                        would love to see what's under those tiny little cut-offs...

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 09 2008,10:13)
                          (bigmick22 @ Jan. 09 2008,14:37)
                          (aperry @ Jan. 09 2008,05:48) Hey Burenboy...great pics of Emmmy.  She is fun to be with and a great person.  When she was at Temptations I would hang out with her.   Ask her about the dancing show she put on at Hollywood disco dancing on the tables and then the main stage.  Had all the guys in the crowd jacking off!!  
                          she was dancing around last night with a leather belt that she used to whip the floor - she then put the belt around her neck like a collar - bloody sexy girl!

unfortunately, she was with a customer but next time - She will be mine!!! (well.. maybe)
                          That customer was me Bigmick, next time introduce yourself, have an ol chat and a singha
                          I'll be in tonight - hope to see you there

I was the big guy sitting underneath the flat-screen telly
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (thaibound @ Jan. 09 2008,07:07) the list of sloppy seconds bigmick intends to leave behind before i can get back to pattaya, that is!!  

Thaibound,

some lucky bugger has had his paws on our Sonya all week    

I met her in the bar earlier in the week and she showed me her ring (not that ring you filthy man!) and told me she was married. She then disappeared with her customer. The other LB told me she wasn't currently working as she is with her boyfriend. i don't know if this guy just has her while he is in town or if he's doing the whole sponsor thing etc. I guess it might be a forum member?

Disappointing - I'll have to find another playmate  
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jan. 11 2008,02:06)
                              (thaibound @ Jan. 09 2008,07:07) the list of sloppy seconds bigmick intends to leave behind before i can get back to pattaya, that is!!  

Thaibound,

some lucky bugger has had his paws on our Sonya all week    

I met her in the bar earlier in the week and she showed me her ring (not that ring you filthy man!) and told me she was married. She then disappeared with her customer. The other LB told me she wasn't currently working as she is with her boyfriend. i don't know if this guy just has her while he is in town or if he's doing the whole sponsor thing etc. I guess it might be a forum member?

Disappointing - I'll have to find another playmate  
                              hey bigmick,
                              i would be doing this
                              but i just booked my flight to the LOS and the news that sonya is taken for now relieves the pain that i couldn't use my miles for a free ticket until 21february
                              i figure by then her boyfriend will be gone and she'll be back in the game. may even leave you some time to grow bored with her yourself
                              in a perfect world i'll see more of little emmy by then as well (hint to pic posters!) -- though probably not near as much as you'll see!

Comment

• I don't know how to break it to you guys, but the pirate who stole Sonya away from La Bamba is none other than Rossco. Should I start to hate Rossco a la Franck? I certainly know how he feels now.

Cheers

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X