First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll see you after my nap!

Comment

• (thaibound @ Mar. 05 2008,18:28)
      (Matrix @ Mar. 04 2008,10:05) Hmmm, tecnicality talk is a big NO NO here,,But GOLF seems all ok,in a tread that was so important that it should only be LaBamba talk in it.
      Where is all the protesters now???

But then again,it might depend on who is doing the talk.

planning an EVENT for customers of LaBamba which will conclude with a get-together AT LaBamba seems to me perfect for a thread entitled "LaBamba Bar".   IF this thread were in the Picture Post Forum, you MIGHT have a sliver of a rationale behind your complaint. But it isn't. And you don't.
      And to compare a discussion involving a get-together for customers of the bar which is the TOPIC of this thread to a discussion of an individual's superficial similarity to a movie star who could not be less related to anything on this thread is...well...it's...ah, forget it.
      Truth is Matrix if i weren't stuck on this godawful slow connection in pattaya your off-topic tangent would hardly have bothered me, so i'm sorry if i overdid my dissatisfaction.    Okay?
      You're sure as hell not the only poster to "lose the thread" as it were, but best let it go because now your silly whining that BM's who wish to make plans centered on La Bamba Bar can not post on a thread entitled "La Bamba Bar" without flaunting favoritism is not just off-topic it's downright insulting.

Now, if it's okay with Mr. Matrix   i'd like to say that of Rossco's proffered dates, i can be available on the 11th, (or earlier, but on the 12th i'm probably heading to samui - sorry for that one line being   ) so if Rossco and maybe Grinder and any 4th, want to meet up AT LA BAMBA BAR at whatever time will let us make a noon teetime to play golf and share tales of our favorite LA BAMBA GIRLS (true and as yet only imagined    ) i'm definitely IN.

Ok,so i am very sorry for beeing part of taking the LaBamba tread stray,wont happend again.

But what you now are saying is, that if i should have said that I and others who might be interested in for example the Shredder program,could meet at LA BAMBA.

And there gone further in about the problems with stuff saved on hd´s then it would have been ok,as long as the La Bamba was mentioning in the same post???
      And the meeting was for guests of LaBamba??

So,with that said,plz let us go back to the ladys of La Bamba.

Ps.Not trying to be a smartass,just like to get things cleard up a bit.
      And NO,you dont have to give me an answear here in the tread and waist more space then i allready did,but a pm would be just as fine.
      Regards:Matrix

Comment

• Im with you Matrix, im not here to read about some golf arrangement, must be other forums or simlpy PM for that. Whats next... Shall we start book our tickets here or discuss football, just because we happened to visit Bamba sometimes.. Scope sliding.......

Comment

• (ReturnToAsia @ Mar. 05 2008,22:37) Im with you Matrix, im not here to read about some golf arrangement, must be other forums or simlpy PM for that. Whats next... Shall we start book our tickets here or discuss football, just because we happened to visit Bamba sometimes.. Scope sliding.......
          Thank you my friend.
          And now,plz keep posting those pic´s
          Regards:Matrix

Comment

• Great pics ReturnToAsia, good to see the thread kept illuminated, hanging out in Hua Hin now, missing the place already, my poor camera is homesick hehehe

Anyway here are a few I found in my archives, recent archives lol

Pui or should that be pooh-ehh
            Attached Files

Comment

• Sonya, think she is spoken for... actually know so
              Attached Files

Comment

• 3 reasons to go back
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nam, Nam, Nam ....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 05 2008,22:26) 3 reasons to go back
                    Ah Sindy, had her on the Tuesday and then on the Thursday had to ask you who she was as I didn't recognise her

If ever the clothes made the girl ...

Great and passionate kisser, for those who want to know. Also, I like the way she dances ... kind of got the belly-dancer hips thing going .. slow and sensual but with a kick.
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Sindy close up and make up free
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Let's test your attention, see who can figure out which of the La Bamba girls this ass belongs to, first one to get it right can PM me with their email and get a pic of Tara/Am showing cock hehehe
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone know where Moo is working at now?

Comment

• Moo has been reported to be working out of Jenny Star Bar again.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (bayrider @ Mar. 07 2008,18:26) Anyone know where Moo is working at now?
                              It's been a long time since Moo worked in Soi Yamoto.

Bayrider, are you looking for the thread "Moo the legend" by any chance?
                              There are about 15 pages on her the last time I looked.

The first & last time I met Moo she was sitting in Franck's bedroom having just got out of the monkeyhouse & she was hanging out to score,
                              which she promptly did an hour later with the money that was kindly donated by a few of us.

Never trust 'em once they get a taste for ice.
                              I hear she has made an effort to reform, I only hope she can.        
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• with the money that was kindly donated by a few of us...
                                I doubt she ever saw a satang of that money.
                                See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                X