X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rossco for the uplifting update on Janny. Will check that out next time im in Sin City, guess she likes to get them sqeezed , and will look good when she bends over the pool table

Comment

• So which Janny do you prefer, the new or old ? I doubt she would tempt me now

Comment

• (swaraj @ Jul. 18 2008,19:35) So which Janny do you prefer, the new or old ? I doubt she would tempt me now
        Its not a question about what I like, the boobies maybe gives her more customers, thats what its all about, it´s still same Janny, thanks Buddha they dont do penis enlargement in Thailand, then we would be stucked with a bunch of ... think you got the point, if big boobies is good for Jannys business, weel, its up to You... I still like her.. lets sum it up, some of us are lucky to have seen her before..and some after...

Comment

• Alis, manager and mamasan, from La Bamba, called me yesterday - excited about a new member of staff. I was in town anyway so visited at about 9.00pm.

New staff is called Wicky (or could it be Ricky?). Anyhow a photo of the new lady. Guess where she is from - Issan!

Alis is scouting for new staff and says she has her eye on a couple of others to join La Bamba.

As Alis told me all her news I had Mae give me a shoulder massage - strong fingers..

Finally a first photo of Cindy - post enhancement.
          Attached Files

Comment

• When I was taking the photos of Cindy and Wicky the other staff all wanted to be included. They are all so camera shy!

Aimie
            Mae
            Som
            Attached Files

Comment

• Wicky eh?

Rossco can you please lock her in your cellar till I get there? Shouldn't be more than a few months ...
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Wicky by name - I hope Wicky by nature!

I am not sure if Lb's age well in the cellar Pacman - only cheeses and wine!
                Fine vintage though from the Northern slopes of Issan with a hint of Lao.

Comment

• Rossco, next time you find yourself in Soi Yamoto, can you get young Wicky to pose for a few shots so we can all check out the merchandise.      

She has a mixed race look, unless that was a lucky shot, she doesn't look lke any Issan farm girl I know.

And no sampling this years vintage before I get there, I don't want her going off, in either sense of the word.      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (rossco @ Jul. 20 2008,03:48) When I was taking the photos of Cindy and Wicky the other staff all wanted to be included. They are all so camera shy!

Aimie
                    Mae
                    Som
                    nice peek at Aemie's left bollock
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Only a well trained eye could have spotted that one
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Yikes, Som should do something about her hairstyle. She's pretty but really needs help with her mop.
                        I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• BigMick - My eyes are getting old! I did not spot the left labula!!
                          Your observation had me in fits.
                          Som's hairdo - looks not so bad in real life - at least it is her hair and not one of those awful wigs!

Comment

• It is with a heavy heart that I have to make the following announcement:

Its Party, Party, Party Time at La Bamba.

Why? BMs may ask do you have a heavy and weary heart when making the announcement? Surely you should be happy about it. Well the truth is that I will miss the party, I will miss making the last touch ups on all those bikini bottoms and my bottle of baby oil is now safely back in my travel bag, destined to spend another few weeks not on the smooth skin of Pattaya's finest.
                            Attached Files

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• aaaaaah!!! i feel sorry for you sam,

Never mind, if Burrenboy is free, he can take your place oiling up all those beautiful bodies
                              i love t-girls

Comment

• Bugger... That's the day before I go to Hua Hin so I doubt I can get there.

But I know that I'll (once again) be missing a great night...

May as well just bloody move there!

Comment

Working...
                                X