X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure that is a great idea Pacman. Using Kamagra gel available in several flavors. We can call it KK or Koykeang Orange, Koykeang Lemon etc.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (rossco @ Aug. 05 2008,14:39) One more - group photo.
      Also noticed the new bar menu - Baby Oil is not on sale so Burenboy will need to bring his own.
      Not a problem Rossco, I always have a bottle stashed away in one of my combat pockets, it's as much a part of me as my trusty camera(s).

Hope there will be a third bikini party late October, I just may be in town.

Comment

• (rossco @ Aug. 05 2008,14:31) Sonya (ex Blue Ice) has joined the ranks
        I wouldn't mind joining Sonya's ranks a few times myself...

Comment

• F%*k the thought of the bikini party is wrecking my head, this is the closest I have come to a bikini party in my home town this summer, just not the same is it
          Attached Files

Comment

•      Your problem bumblebee is you are just too fussy.  

These ladies give a new definition to the term "beach babe"
            Not sure what but stop complaining & go get 'em ...        

BTW, what part of Iraq do you live in?
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I think Burenboy is stationed in Saudi Arabia but where do they have a Saudi beach in ?

Comment

• Don't mind me, I'm just trying to recover from a severe case of Complimentary Happy Hour at my Las Vegas hotel...

Comment

• Complimentary Happy Hour      

I hope you were taking notes there Sam, this could be your best promotion idea yet ...          

Comment

• Complimentary Happy Hour and bikini parties, can it actually get any better, well errrr .....

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Aug. 02 2008,00:38) It is with a heavy heart that I have to make the following announcement:

Its Party, Party, Party Time at La Bamba.

Why? BMs may ask do you have a heavy and weary heart when making the announcement? Surely you should be happy about it. Well the truth is that I will miss the party, I will miss making the last touch ups on all those bikini bottoms and my bottle of baby oil is now safely back in my travel bag, destined to spend another few weeks not on the smooth skin of Pattaya's finest.
                      Unfortunately I'm going to miss this one but how about another party any time between 29th October and 5th November? Theme of your choice but I think school girl, nurse or secretary sounds good!
                      ATM for rent!

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Aug. 08 2008,05:30) F%*k the thought of the bikini party is wrecking my head, this is the closest I have come to a bikini party in my home town this summer, just not the same is it
                        Those girls must be from this site....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (blairforce1 @ Aug. 09 2008,01:19)
                          (pampamsam @ Aug. 02 2008,00:38) It is with a heavy heart that I have to make the following announcement:

Its Party, Party, Party Time at La Bamba.

Why? BMs may ask do you have a heavy and weary heart when making the announcement? Surely you should be happy about it. Well the truth is that I will miss the party, I will miss making the last touch ups on all those bikini bottoms and my bottle of baby oil is now safely back in my travel bag, destined to spend another few weeks not on the smooth skin of Pattaya's finest.
                          Unfortunately I'm going to miss this one but how about another party any time between 29th October and 5th November? Theme of your choice but I think school girl, nurse or secretary sounds good!  
                          ........ or even dominatrix, can you imagine the girls bossing all us customers about, in some latex stuff,

Comment

• Some up to date pictures from La Bamba.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Sonya on Honda
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Righto! We have Sonya on a Honda, now we need Kwang on a Kwaka...

and Rossco, see if you can find a Suzi & a Suzuki. They just seem to go together...

Comment

Working...
                                X