X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup that's her Mick.

Or at least that's what I'm told; she told my buddy by phone tonight so something could have been lost in translation.

But if so, a great new hire by Alis!

Comment

• (janabiyah @ Nov. 20 2008,08:06)
      (Lefty @ Nov. 08 2008,22:52) You are Irish fellows are pretty cool.
      Since I am friends with the King of Ireland, I think I should be an honorary member of the Irish group.
      Lefty, I just saw you mail, so will use my influence to make it happen.

Meanwhile I have awarded you another 1000 acres in Kildare.

Just spoke to Aoy and she has also joined La Bamba, so hopefully some photos will appear.

Pollar looks great, seems to be settling in well.
      I guess Aoy is off for now, getting implants?
      My #1 confidant on the ground in Sodom-by-the-Sea passed that info to me the other night.
      Sounds like His Highness may have a couple of new play pretties to amuse himself with when next in the company of Aoy.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

•    No not Aoy; Rumor is another Jomtien girl is getting implants.

Comment

• Thanks amigo. I don't know if my secret operative said Aoy but meant Pin, or said Pin but my brain heard Aoy.

Either way, His Royal Highness will be looking to play with the new play toys.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Sad to report that Sindy is off to Singapore for the month, not sad if your in Singapore though.

Comment

• Yeah! Your loss is our gain
              I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• Hello Masahiko;

Are you sure that Sindy is in/going to Singapore as she sent me sms last night adamant that it is allot of nonsense?

Cheers

Comment

• Alis told me last night, and I have not seen Sindy around for awhile.

Comment

• I've seen Alis in the bar and also in some photo shoots, and was wondering if she is also available to be bar fined, since I guess she is the mamasan. Seen a video of her with blonde Pond, and it was pretty hot. Where is Pond at now? Anyone know?
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 22 2008,04:15) Thanks amigo. I don't know if my secret operative said Aoy but meant Pin, or said Pin but my brain heard Aoy.  

Either way, His Royal Highness    will be looking to play with the new play toys.    
                      Yes, sounds like La Bamaba is going to be very interesting with the new girls.

Lefty, I am thinking of appointing you the official Irish Consul during your extended upcoming stay, what say you?

I think you are right about Pin getting the bolt ons. It seems she has forsaken me for another, for a few miserable shekels.

Anyway, it's an opportunity to test drive Aoy, one door never closes but another one opens.

Any sightings of Aoy in La Bamba yet?, Trust you are on full alert PD? BTW she could give Big Tel a run for his money with the pool cue.

Comment

• Alis makes yet another great hire, the sweet and sexy Jackie. It was always a great staff but Labamba gets better and better with the three new additions from Jomtien.  

IMHO LaBamba now has the best ladyboys on the planet.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 28 2008,08:04) IMHO LaBamba now has the best ladyboys on the planet.

Hey...PD..
                          Are you getting free for this...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Wish I was Billy. On my budget I can't afford nights out in Pattaya so I hop the baht bus to Jomtien if I'm having more than one or two. Just reporting for the guys that fly in.

Comment

• A certain bar in Jomtien is going to be very quiet now
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

•  Crikey PD, a stark contrast to comments made by somebody else which I read on another forum recently  

Comment

Working...
                                X