Clear All

• I'll add another
    Attached Files
    TT

Comment

• I would like to be already in december in Pty

Comment

• (buddha7 @ Oct. 23 2009,15:57) Lovely pics bumblebee  
        Cheers buddha7, hope to have some more pics soon.

Comment

• Great pics as usual young man.

See you next week for a few light ales.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Kwangs photos's in Post Number 1877 are very good, but she still needs some boobs.

I spoke to her last night here in Patts and my girlfriend was drooling over her legs and how pretty she is, but she even said.....

"She is so beautiful, but someone needs to take her to get boobs"

We came to the conclusion that she is one of the nicest girls here in town and if she had boobs, she's would easily become a SUPERSTAR here in Pattaya. We initially spoke to her at Ezy Bar but then spoke to her at Linda Bar and then later on at another bar, so she was all over Walking Street but she has a GORGEOUS body and was soooo tempted to arrange something with her for the night, but even at 3am, when we last saw her, I still had to hold to my beliefs in that I won't barfine any girl without boobs.

My girlfriend said that Kwang was asking all kinds of questions about my girlfriends boobs and why she went so big, and my girlfriend said she asked specifics so she thinks Kwang must be thinking hard about making herself into a "Big Titty Woman"

Personality wise, she a great person and her legs and bum are near perfection .....We had a great time admiring her.  

Cheers,
            HighHeelLover

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 23 2009,13:27) The one of Kwang smoking is great BB!    
              I've never seen her actually smoking a stinking cigarette in real life. I wonder if I've just missed it, or if she just held one for the pose?
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• I was walking near Walking Street yesterday and my girlfriend and I saw this adorable girl in the tightest jeans possible, "Fuck Me" heels and a tight top and facially, this girl was gorgeous and she had the most delicious ass you can imagine.....it just screamed "BITE ME".

We stood and watched some guy trying to LT her and she said she only short timed that early in the day, it was around 4pm and he walked away disappointed.

My girlfriend said she'd love to take her for ST or LT, she just really wanted to see this girls ass minus the jeans, but then the girl pulled a cigarette out and lit it and then proceeded to chain smoke one after the other over the 20 minutes we watched her.

My girlfriend said she went from GORGEOUS to GET AWAY in her mind with the cigarettes alone.

What a shame, this girl was amazing.

Cheers,
                HighHeelLover

Comment

• I think you'll find Kwang has previously had a set of silicons installed......................she didn't like them and had them removed..........I can see where you're coming from though...............
                  My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• (HighHeelLover @ Oct. 24 2009,09:23) Kwangs photos's in Post Number 1877 are very good, but she still needs some boobs.  
                    About a year ago, Kwang had implants removed due to infection. Not uncommon unfortunately...    

Personality wise, she a great person and her legs and bum are near perfection   .....We had a great time admiring her.  
                    For a little perspective on Kwang, read the last Trip Report from thegame925. She can look fine but she can be a monster when she gets on the booze.

You did the right thing - admiring her won't lead to the sort of trouble that was reported by thegame.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• 2 new girls starting tonight, Ink and First.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Some of the regulars.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (petesie @ Oct. 24 2009,10:23) I think you'll find Kwang has previously had a set of silicons installed......................she didn't like them and had them removed..........I can see where you're coming from though...............
                          I think Kwang liked her implants just fine. She had them removed because there was a problem with infection or some such around one of them. Not because she did not like them.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• i fly out on 31st oct not shore hore long till i get to patts but this place will be fist stop when i get there
                            did come there befpre when bar very fist opened

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 24 2009,05:48) 2 new girls starting tonight, Ink and First.
                              Transferred from Ezy bar ??      
                              Dutch.

Comment

• Dutch - NOT ex EZY Bar.

First used to be in Family Bar at Naklua. Ink - not sure but not EZY

Comment

Working...
                                X