Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Up to you" (The endless realm of possibilities!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use "arai gaw dai"

x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

there is an interesting website: http://www.thai-language.com/dict
      which reverses romanized Thai into Thai script

Leaw - there was no result

Tae (dtaae) - แต่ - but; since; from; up to

Khun (khoon) - คุณ - you

sorry, couldn't get the Thai letters bigger ...
      but of course I have no clue what I am talking about, so if anyone knows it 4 sure, pls correct the above ... Big Tel???

Comment

แล้วแต่คุณ

แล้วแต่คุณ ผมอะไรก็ได้

Comment

It's all been said before, and better, but if you move half way around the world for a girl you've known for 3 weeks, you're placing unrealistic expectations and undue pressure on an already dicey situation.

If you want to live in LOS, do. If you do and decide you want to continue to date her, do. But DON'T move to LOS to date a girl. That's insane.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Yes it has all been said before. Did you read the whole thread? If you did then you'd find that I was already thinking about moving there before I met her. Does this change the context of the thread now?
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Tom, I think the thread stopped being a discussion about your personal situation a while back.

It is now an important treatise that deserves to be pinned as a further warning for anyone else considering following their heart & going to live in LOS.

"Some great advice on this thread... " was post number 14 by Bumpa Stikka, 52 posts ago.

This is one of the best threads ever in terms of the valuable advice crystallised from many BMs experience over many years of visiting LOS.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Agreed
                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Yes it has all been said before. Did you read the whole thread? If you did then you'd find that I was already thinking about moving there before I met her. Does this change the context of the thread now?
                  You start a thread asking advice, and your negative to the people whos advice you dont like. A right ignorant bollocks.
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

WTF!!!!

Comment

It's called 'Thread Bleeding'.

OED : "Carrying past grudges over to new threads'
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Thanks guys and . I think I'll go with laaeo dtaae khoon which is from the link you suggested chinaman.

Coming back to the topic, tomscam, I think you have as much a chance of a relationship problem anywhere in the world the way things are.
                        There is an advantage in having only a nine year gap, at least energy levels and likes, dislikes are closer.
                        I would encourage her to get a job or even volunteer just as  a way of her to do something rather than nothing.
                        Just my two cents.  
                        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 30 2010,21:25) I wouldnt have a grudge with Tomscam, so its not that. I just tell it how I see it and I found his post to Deepthroats imput and advice to be very rude. Its sounds like something you would hear from a spoilt teenager.
                          I am quite shocked by your post. I don't have an issue with you or Tomscam but I know you are not stupid. Please read Tom's reply slowly without any of your own bias & tell me where is he being rude.

His answer is blunt & to the point but he isn't having a go. You would have to be looking to take offence to read that into it but IMO that would be a totally wrong interpretation.

Comment

(razrman @ Mar. 30 2010,21:30) I would encourage her to get a job or even volunteer just as  a way of her to do something rather than nothing.
                            Just my two cents.  
                            If she didn't intend that herself, I would be rather concerned. More so, if living in a (bigger) city. What would a 20-year old lb do all day otherwise? (Uuh, I'm sure we will hear some suggestions ;-)

But don't take this too personal Tomscam, I am looking at this from a more general POV.

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 30 2010,22:15)

You start a thread asking advice, and your a cunt to the people whos advice you dont like. A right ignorant bollocks.
                              How can anyone reply to this I don't know.
                              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Just to reiterate what I have said before on this thread (although I dislike reading the same thing said by different people ten times) I have received some great advice from many different people giving a multitude of perspectives. This I'm sure has not just helped me put things into perspective but any other BM's who may be in the same situation as me.

I personally appreciate advice is when it is informed, fresh with new ideas or perspectives, not sarcastic or aggressive, and isn't rehashed multiple times. The great majority of posts on this thread have met this criteria.
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X