Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking ladyboys puts hairs on your chest!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, this one almost makes your case.... except for the Male Pattern Baldness on Sandra Bullock. Perhaps the only picture of her where I've not wanted to long-time her.

Notice that the ones that are attractive are all:

1. Beautiful
    2. Young
    3. Completely bald

Add aging, thinning hair and male-pattern baldness, and less than movie star beauty and you get the first 6 pictures.
    Attached Files
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

The final image - no words needed
      Attached Files
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 30 2010,04:24) ... Kip - I'm curious to see how she deals with the oncoming recession. Combover perhaps?  
        Oncoming recession?

For those born in Isan, they might not necessarily view it as a recession (if they are already born and raised, dirt poor).

"Back to basics", might be a more accurate description.

And she is not likely to do a "combover", as long as she is satisfied with her use of (fashion) accessories; much like Wonder-woman has been doing on screen.
        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

If a ladyboy looks like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta, I'd hit it!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
          X