X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most annoying thing...

What, in you're opinion, is the most annoying thing about the l/b scene.

The bars...

There's not a decent upscale, discrete and comfortable place for worshipers to go.

I used to love the original Guess Bar on soi 1. That's the closest we ever got.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

The original Guess bar was about as good as it gets! For those old time mongers the Beverly Hills Club on Suk Soi 8 in bangkok was nice and comfy as well!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Too many ladyboys!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

The lack of sanitation in the toilets in some Go Gos is pretty bad and this is surprising as Thailand is pretty good in general and better than London.

In Cascades the floor is sometimes so soaked with piss you need a wet suit to have a shit...that is if you can find the toilet roll. I think it was last replaced in late 2004

KC3 , dont bother using the toilet in there, just dont. Anything other than a piss is out the question. giant bugs nesting in the nooks and crannies , live wires hanging out the wall.. etc etc, need i go on

Comment

that you have to leave it sometimes...

reg. the comments about the bars,well i think Lita`s new bar also will set new standards...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I would say the most annoying thing for me is when people take it all way too seriously..

Sucking cock is all good and stuff, but I think its going a little overboard when arguments start over who knows MOST about paying to suck a gender confused hookers cock...

my 2 cents.
              "What a fucking hero you are.... "
              -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Holy shit! LBC in the house!

Dude, mosey over and join us at Guess tnt . . .

Comment

(LadyboyCrush @ Aug. 02 2010,19:19) I would say the most annoying thing for me is when people take it all way too seriously..  

Sucking cock is all good and stuff, but I think its going a little overboard when arguments start over who knows MOST about paying to suck a gender confused hookers cock...

my 2 cents.

Nail, hit, head

Comment

The music: both the style & volume in the bars! (Not EZY tho.)

Comment

i live 8263 miles away.

btw, that's even more in kilometers.

Comment

(perth_couple @ Aug. 02 2010,21:24)
                        (LadyboyCrush @ Aug. 02 2010,19:19) I would say the most annoying thing for me is when people take it all way too seriously..  

my 2 cents.

Nail, hit, head  
                        I agree with my mentors...It's not a damn contest...

The more time I spend in Thailand with these marvelous creatures...The more I realize how little I know about Thailand and ladyboys and many of the BMs I've met...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

LadyboyCrush, the man himself, was in fine form last night.

A ladyboy sage he is...

Comment

The pissing competition aspect is a very valid irritation.

... and on the subject of BM's; the kind of guys who reckon because they 'think' they have existed in the scene longer than anyone else this somehow makes them superior and everyone else is beneath them and not even worthy of acknowledgement.

Contemptuous idiots!
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

im getting tired of the attitude of some of the thais & the smart ass comments in thai as well

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X