Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dixon cox @ Aug. 02 2010,23:23) Contemptuous idiots!
    Conceited perhaps but its the same everywhere even in work places.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 02 2010,19:24) ...The more I realize how little I know about Thailand and ladyboys and many of the BMs I've met...

i'm a taurus and my favorite color is blue.

Comment

I think the world weary and cyncial attitudes of some of the BM's regarding the "evil and mercenary" attitudes of LB's is my biggest gripe, at least regarding LB threads on this forum...

Ladyboy relationships be they love or P4P are no different to similar relationships with GG's in Thailand or the West.

If so, explain why so many of us are divorced and lost our shirts to the dearly departed wife back in the Real World???
        The only difference between here and the West is you MIGHT have a SLIM chance of finding love with an attractive person half your age who genuinely cares for you.

Good luck finding that at home.

Oh and for all those that say your young ladyboy will run out the minute times get tough and the money runs out.... do you think Hugh Hefners girls are with him for his stunning good looks? I think not. its the same same where ever you go.
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

And another thing:

Dickheads fresh from UK/ Aus /NZ who are overseas for the first time and see you and your partner walking past and yell out "hey mate, she's got a dick"....

Yeah, I know. But hers is in her pants. Yours is making you crossed-eyed.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

I stopped to talk to a beautiful Laos girl last night in WS (see Julie on page 8 of my current thread) & I was just closing the deal when some buffoon walked right up to us & started gesticulating in the direction of her crutch. He looked at me with this big shit-eating grin & started laughing like a lunatic.

He did not have one word of English & spoke a language I don't know. He wasn't Russian but what was weird, he was walking with his wife. She must have been so proud of this dickhead but I am curious still as to how a middle aged married man knew Julie batted for the other side. She is completely passable.

I guess I have averaged a similar comment about every second time I have stopped to talk to a LB in WS. Complete dickheads who show zero respect & must have a pathological need to display their homophobia. Fuck 'em. No wonder the girls occasionally let one of them have it now & then.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

"hey mate, she's got a dick"
              My answer would be, Thank you, that's exactly what I was going for!

Fuck 'em. No wonder the girls occasionally let one of them have it now & then.
              Well its their fault for forgetting the girl is originally a guy and can occasionally unleash a Manny Pacquiao Tsunami. If I ever saw that, I'd laugh my ass off.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Life is too short PC. When the "dickheads" do their thing just smile and move on. Either that or point to their wife and do the same thing.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Aug. 03 2010,13:12) And another thing:

Dickheads fresh from UK/ Aus /NZ who are overseas for the first time and see you and your partner walking past and yell out "hey mate, she's got a dick"....

Yeah, I know. But hers is in her pants. Yours is making you crossed-eyed.
                  Very well said foxee, had to laugh last time in patts when i stepped into a baht bus with my lady for the night. A young western guy just sat and stared for the whole trip. You could tell he was uncomfortable! A simple smile was enough to make him nearly freak out He got off next stop !!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

My pet hate too has to be the IQ of a flip flop mentality of Farang trash that have to say some thing.

Whilst walking back from C & D's with Donut after KL birthday bash, a prick with his fleshy white western bird said " oi mate thats a bloke" to which I replied pointing at his bird" oi mate thats a pig" Cunt bottled

I couldnt waste a chance like that and when I explained it to Donut afterwrads she said if she had understood she would punched him. God was I annoyed then... that would have been good to see.

Comment

Nice one, Foggy! That's a strike for all of us!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Foggy @ Aug. 03 2010,21:39) My pet hate too has to be the IQ of a flip flop mentality of Farang trash that have to say some thing.

Whilst walking back from C & D's with Donut after KL birthday bash, a prick with his fleshy white western bird said " oi mate thats a bloke" to which I replied pointing at his bird" oi mate thats a pig"    Cunt bottled

I couldnt waste a chance like that and when I explained it to Donut afterwrads she said if she had understood she would punched him.  God was I annoyed then... that would have been good to see.
                        10/10 foggy- his missus would have to have been something special to rival donut-she's a doll!

PLUS-I bet he never got a fuck off his missus that night,after she was ridiculed by your comment! That''ll teach the prick to keep his mouth shut!

Comment

(travis bickle @ Aug. 03 2010,19:53) .....I bet he never got a fuck off his missus that night,after she was ridiculed by your comment!...
                          She probably didn't even talk to him for several days!

Good one Foggy.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 02 2010,11:06) The bars...

I used to love the original Guess Bar on soi 1. That's the closest we ever got.
                            I fully agree.....I loved L-O-V-E-D the old Guess Bar!  

It had character and the whole atmosphere was sooooo much better. I remember coming here to Bkk the first time and staying right in the bars short time rooms. Talk about convenient.

My wife and I were just discussing that the other day, she was surprised I actually stayed in the bars short time rooms. But it had everything. Comfy bed, TV, cleaned daily and "Jenny and Nui"  to keep me company.

This is was a GREAT bar truly is.

Cheers,
                            HighHeelLover

Comment

When you go into a ladyboy bar and ask if XXXX is working .

You get the usual reply "I not know she , I not see she long time , she not work this bar "

That's funny she's just come out of the locker room as we speak .
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

most annoying thing ?? drink chasers in bars, ok they have to hit so many to save the salary been cut at end of month, but really fucks me off when you buy a drink for them, then they kiss up to you and then disappear and not even drink the watered down cocktail of crap they called a lady drink.
                                oh and LB's that say they can do everything and fail to get hard or cum

SW „¢
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X