Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lyrics go like this: "Tequila!"
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 14 2010,23:51) The lyrics go like this: "Tequila!"
      Good party tune that , great pics
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 14 2010,17:38) Photographer was some dude named Carlos.

So I guess they have a Full Moon Party every 28 days?    

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

What's her name? She is my dream girl! I've got to meet her!

a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

actually I think i worked it out- May. Are there any photosets or videos of her anywhere? bloody beautiful!
            a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

Thanks for posting Lefty, good to see what's going on in Famous.
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Magnificent job Lefty. Makes me miss the girls even more.

Cheers DK

P.S. What do you know about this Newbie , seen here on the pole.
                Rumour has it you can take to room for 20 bht. and is supposed to give a great blow job......So I have heard.

Cheers again DK
                Attached Files
                happy when in thailand

Comment

(donnykey @ Sep. 15 2010,17:00) P.S. What do you know about this Newbie , seen here on the pole.
                  Rumour has it you can take to room for 20 bht. and is supposed to give a great blow job......So I have heard.  

Wow, that newbie is hot. I went to famous last night but she was not there, so I ended up settling for May.

Comment

Very nice pose DK "hey ho"

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Sep. 15 2010,19:11)
                      (donnykey @ Sep. 15 2010,17:00) P.S. What do you know about this Newbie , seen here on the pole.

Wow, that newbie is hot.    I went to famous last night but she was not there, so I ended up settling for May.  
                      May is not a bad replacement EyeMahk

Mate are you going to be in Patts Feb/March again ?

Cheers DK
                      happy when in thailand

Comment

Pigdogg and I spotted a new one in Famous Bar. Been there about 3 mos. He looks like a she and is as cute as a button.  Runs around the bar naked all the time.  Just lovely.  Doesn't speak much English, but purrs like a kitten when you get close. Very soft, and not one thing wrong with this cutie. Except doesn't go with customers, and is going to get the chop in about 3 mos.    

Here are a couple of pictures.  The second one is a "cock" shot after I told Lita I didn't believe it was really a boy!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!! I am most certainly interested and will head over theirin a few hours. Ain't nothing like cute "pussy"!

Comment

(donnykey @ Sep. 15 2010,19:59) Mate are you going to be in Patts Feb/March again ?
                            Yes and yes. And name another month, the answer will probably be yes.

Comment

hi lefty remember me issan music night is that pink in post 45 keep well
                              i long to live in los  

Comment

"Jesus H May"
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X