Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well perhaps I was really, really, really fucking hungry that night and even sucking off a dead bear wouldn't have been yummy.

I had the burger and onion rings at Corner Bar 2 nights ago. You're right, it was terrific and Michael beamed when I complimented the dish. I really like the place a lot and have found myself there most nights this trip. Like the staff, the drinks, the quiet location and overall atmosphere.

Comment

• Hey guys where is the corner bar?... been mentioned a few times and i'll give it a go in a couple of weeks when im there.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Steff @ Dec. 14 2010,15:09) onion rings
        ... shoulda went for the Crabby Fries . . .  

(azza33 @ Dec. 14 2010,16:16)

Hey guys where is the corner bar?... been mentioned a few times and i'll give it a go in a couple of weeks when im there.  
        It's in the crook of the elbow of Sunee Plaza . . .

Comment

• (farangbah @ Dec. 14 2010,16:51) ... shoulda went for the Crabby Fries . . .  
          Sorry to report Nephew mine...there ain't no more Crabby Fries...

Damn Brits bitched that they weren't crispy like the shit frozen chips they are used to eating...So they died a hungry death...

EDIT: But happy to report that the onion rings Steff mentioned are freshly cut and hand dipped and very tasty...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (azza33 @ Dec. 14 2010,16:16) Hey guys where is the corner bar?... been mentioned a few times and i'll give it a go in a couple of weeks when im there.  
            It's about where the "P" is in the small circle...Easy to find once you hit Sunee...An open-air bar on the corner with a big sign...
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• thanks lads

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Steff @ Dec. 14 2010,00:09) sucking off a dead bear wouldn't have been yummy.
                Uh oh, your GOTC buddy maybe should go into hiding?

Comment

• (Steff @ Dec. 14 2010,15:09)
                  Well perhaps I was really, really, really fucking hungry that night and even sucking off a dead bear wouldn't have been yummy.
                  ok you said bear

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (Steff @ Dec. 14 2010,12:21) The other night after leaving FAMOUS my Gf and I noticed a little road side hamburger kiosk almost directly across the Soi about 10 meters up from the bar.  I was hungry and ordered a double-cheeseburger (pig that I am). I have to say it was one of the best burgers I have had any where, let alone Pattaya!!! It was sensational. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would have ordered another if it had not been for the protests of my Gf. She was muttering something about me getting fatter, blab, blab, blab. :-)

In any event, I cannot recommend this little place more. You just have to try it. It's run by a sweet lady with a warm personality and terrific smile. She advised me to skip the onions since my date would probably not appreciate the fall-out afterwards. I heeded her kind advice however next time, date or not, those onions are going to get layered on.

Give it a try. You'll like it. I keep wanting to go back.
                    Now lets see..., a cheeseburger in paradise. Seems to me there is a song about such a thing along with a video. Hmmmm... maybe here:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k

Enjoy!
                    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (azza33 @ Dec. 14 2010,16:16)

Hey guys where is the corner bar?... been mentioned a few times and i'll give it a go in a couple of weeks when im there.  
                      I think it is at the corner? LOL! Oh I crack myself up!
                      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (kahuna @ Dec. 14 2010,17:25)
                        (farangbah @ Dec. 14 2010,16:51) ... shoulda went for the Crabby Fries . . .  
                        Sorry to report Nephew mine...there ain't no more Crabby Fries...

Damn Brits bitched that they weren't crispy like the shit frozen chips they are used to eating...So they died a hungry death...
                        Wait a minute...

Who left the Brits in charge of food quality control?

Comment

•  Hold on brother Farangbah,  
                             When you consider our lovely English sunday roast is now a Chicken Madras with pila rice and a keema nan.  You got to stop and think who is running our beloved country and what is English these days !

SW„¢
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• I've never even heard of that. What food is that again? British?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• .€¢*¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨*:€¢."Famous".€¢:*¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨*€¢.

As the interest is on burgers ...

Enjoy  

...  "Spamburger"  ...  

*** Famous *** Are You Ready  ***  All New Famous  ***  Are You Ready  *** Famous  ***

... "Famous Open from 3pm (15:00) Until Late Daily" ...  

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
                              Attached Files
                               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Lilly asked me to remind forum members of her birthday bash on Wednesday, January 12th. She is going all out for the party and should be yet another great Famous Party!

Comment

Working...
                                X