X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a Bargirl!

Over on another board (non-LB) there is an online bargirl game..

You can register a girl and live her life on a daily basis, choosing where to work and live, prices, type of sex and customers you'll do, shopping, studying etc.

You enter orders and the game is run daily at noon.

Check it out at http://www.nong-noi.com. It is in "week 2" (each day realtime = 1 week gametime)
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

whats the music like.?
    you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(anthony70 @ Aug. 12 2010,14:03) whats the music like.?
      Depends. You get a choice of bars to work in, go-go's, beer bars, beer garden or just be a street walker.

As the game progresses each day, you've got to upgrade your skills in makeup, dressing, technology, money management, written and verbal communication, gambling, hustling, massage and muay thai.

You also have opportunity to buy/sell gold, land, various cars and homes, make merit, visit mom, go to the clinic when you get an STD, hire a hitman to get rid of a Thai BF (if one leeches on to you), steal, spread rumors, go abroad, have plastic surgery, etc., etc., etc.

Get in as soon as possible. The game is in week 3 (the 3rd actual day) and it seems to go for a year (52 real time days).

You can sign up to be as many girls as you want.

BTW- there's no actual music

Comment

So it's like a sort of bargirl online Tamagotchi.

If you don't play it for a day do they start sending you begging e-mails?

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 12 2010,15:50) So it's like a sort of bargirl online Tamagotchi.

If you don't play it for a day do they start sending you begging e-mails?  

RR.
          If you don't play on any given day, I think your merit drops. You can boost it again by going to a wat and donating some money.

Comment

We're in

Comment

(perth_couple @ Aug. 12 2010,18:10) We're in  
              Me too. I'm MaoMa and saving up for a boob job.

Comment

I signed up...but I can't figure out how the fucking thing works so I lose without even playing the game...

Kinda like my real life...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Yeah it's not too intuitive Make up the character then give weekly instructions... Which are kind of explained in the 'Documenation' section as well as some instructions on what you can do and stuff...

We're Tha Len - nuvou poor chick from HH who discovers there's a lot better paying jobs than manning the juice stand at NaNa station

Comment

Excellent to see others playing.

They run the game at noon, so get your 1st set of orders in.

Comment

Hello my name is Aert...I work the streets...I just bought a phone (I think)...

I'm a slut...I'm gonna be rich...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

It would appear I am well suited for this game...

I am always being told I belong behind bars...        
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Tha Len, with 11 barfines her first week) Aert (7 barfines, you skanky whore) and MaoMa (12 barfines!) all move up in standing!

I see you are all still working on the street.

Not sure a phone helps until you get some regular customers. In the meantime, you are going to rack up phone charges every week!

Snick registered a ladyboy, clicked the "Don't do anal" option, so never had a decent customer.

Tramps.

Comment

I am most suited for this life, I played one day, got bored, went to sleep, and wandered off never to be seen again
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(pacman @ Aug. 13 2010,11:56) It would appear I am well suited for this game...

I am always being told I belong behind bars...          
                              Are you in?

Comment

Working...
                              X