Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, ok,, so the keyboard from my old H.P. All - in - One Machince to control the lifting mechanisim for my drafting table did not go as well as I hoped.

So plan "B" was to use my 6 Ton hydraulic bottle jack and just do a manual lift. But I needed the hand lever to swivel so I don't have to bend over to lift and lower my table. Solution ? I took a 3" drive 3/8" swivel socket and ran some welding wire through it and then up the inner saft of the bottle jacks hand. Now my " Rat Rod " drafting table will have a new Steering Wheel very soon.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Every old rat rod needs an Oooga horn and a CB radio.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• What, you thought I was kidding when I said I was going to build a combination Light box/Drafting table that looks like an old 1930's Rat Rod ?

Here is a pic' of the scrap I am going to make running boards and front & back bumpers.
          You now I was just wondering. Its almost 12midnight her, my neighbor has a V.W. bug thats chopped & cusomized. He has this hudge chrome tail pipe coming off the excaust. Does anyone know what size bolts are holding that muffer?
          Attached Files

Comment

• I don't understand why I put myself through all this shit. I have very little pacetiance.
            The final draft is done, The moch up is done, and now im putting the final paint job on it.

Now I have to wait another fucking damn day for the FLIPP'n Paint to dry before I continue.

Sometimes I just want to say fuck it and just finish it but my better half won't let me.

Reality is I probably won't be done with this fregg'n drafting table for another five fucking weeks.
            This shit drives me batty.
            Time to break out the 2000watt heat gun and force this shit to dry NOW !
            Attached Files

Comment

• if anyone wants to know what it looks like when your drill bit dances off a round metal pipe and you drill a 1/4" hole & 1/2" deep fregg'n hole in your knuckle, this is what it looks like.

is it just me or does it look like the virgin mary ?
              cartledge & crackers anyone ?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Hopfully she'll be done this Sunday. If I can figure out how to intergrate a Laptop monitor to use as Video Screen so I can watch movies while I draw. The T.V. part is easy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I decided to add a 12volt 3-5amp system as well. So now in total I have;
                    3v, 4.5v, 6v, 9v & 12v driven by 120v and a stand alone 12v.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry for so many frrequent delays in me spending time here on this Fantastic Forum.

Been going through a lot of growing pains lately. I have decided to retire from work for a few years at the ripe old age of 46.
                      I'm so tired of people I need a break. I hate to use the Word HATE, but I hate people now.

I am going to spend more time on what Mirimarks loves and dont give a fuck about what anyone has to say about it. I sold my store, I stopped smoking, I changed internet providers (nightmare) , By nature I am a penny pincher no, I'm Irisih not jewish. No disrespect, I love all but dont
                      love haters.

See my predicterment ? Hypocrytical statment from me. I love all but decided to take a break from people right now. U alls will be hearing a lot from me now for the next 2 1/2 yr's. GOD HELP U ALL but fuck it, I only care about myself now.

Love you;
                      Smuttley,
                      Piggdog,
                      J.D.
                      Stogie,
                      K_Love
                      Bam,
                      Gizmo,
                      I left the two girls out, spelling sucks when I've been drinking,

The rest can go take a piss until I get to know them a little better.
                      I'm parting my dick off for the next two years.

Mark.

Comment

• Good luck man !

(Off to take that piss now... )
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 27 2010,11:50) Good luck man !  

(Off to take that piss now...   )
                          The best way into my heart is ; HUMOR
                          Now go take that piss. Thank You.

Comment

• Welcome back Mark!

I hear you about people, I wouldn^t mind solitary confinement if it was house arrest with books, TV, and most importantly internet.

Comment

• Hi MM

nice to see you back,

come home and entertain us!!

We missed you!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Mirimark you have always made me Piss myself with your humour, so enjoy life, after all thanks to Bastard banker bosses and greedy developers the rest of us are fucked for maybe the next 20 yrs.
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X