Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see you.....

Comment

• I love everybody, but especially my two main men on the ground in Pattaya. That Hawaiian Burger joint and the former Gotham taxi dude.      

I also wish to say thank you to the powers that be who so kindly allowed me to be a VIP  

http://www.youtube.com/v/f6csp2fZt2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/f6csp2fZt2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ji5deFhoRK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ji5deFhoRK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Hi and hello there....

it's so bad to hear the news

in this days, want go Bangkok

around 20th of may, but better

wait a while.

Good luck to everybody been

there in this bloody days.

Henry
        Ladyboyz are the better Gurls

Comment

• I Just knew it was you all the time...you can use as many names you like but you cannot change the way you write in the forum...Hello!!!

Comment

• Hi there,

Been a fan of the forum for some time, and finally felt it was time to jump in with both feet.

Had my first experience with a TG women a year ago in Toronto, and have know come to the realization what I have been missing.

Recently started dating a Thai TG women and can't beleive how much I enjoy being with her.

Looking forward to getting to the Land of Smiles sometime this year or next.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum    - happy to hear that was your first introduction to tg ladies!

Once you get to you'll never look back!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Welcome solomon
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Welcome aboard Solomon!

Comment

• (solomon @ Jun. 30 2010,07:46) Recently started dating a Thai TG women and can't beleive how much I enjoy being with her.

Looking forward to getting to the Land of Smiles sometime this year or next.
                    Welcome aboard and you're already the envy of 99% of this place as you've got yourself a lady and no need to even jump on the plane .. great work

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Hello Stogie

Nebster

Comment

• Welcome Solomon. Rxpharm is absolutely correct. Once to get a taste of the LOS ladies you ain't never gonna give them Canadians gal a second thought. Plan your trip once the snow hits Toronto. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

• Welcome.
                          New V.I.P. members are required to buy the first round or give a reach-around.
                          I'll just take the cash,
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hello

P.S. how you doin mark you crazy MF?
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jul. 06 2010,05:38) Hello

P.S. how you doin mark you crazy MF?    
                              Missed you brother. Doing well here. Few more days to button things up and I'll be a posting FOOL !
                              Hope things been Fruitful on your end.
                              Mark.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hello? Is anybody in here? Hello, Hello! Wow an echo! Sounds a little empty in here.
                                Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                                X